Scared to try NutraPro

  1. Scared to try NutraPro


    I have been a Dymatize Elite Whey guy for years. As prices go up and up on protein I find myself looking for something more practical to use all year around. I have read mixed reviews about the NutraPro. Some clam it tastes amazing, others say its horrible, some say the flavoring gets messed up sometimes. I really want to try it out but do not want to commit and loose out. Thoughts? If I were to try just one tub what would be your recommendation on flavor?


  2. people are so biased... I have yet to try one that was horrible... some better than others but none have been awful imho...

    trade with someone for a scoop. If someone wanted to try Syntha6 or ON whey I would send them a scoop to try!

  3. Chocolate = awesome
    •   
       


  4. CPB is awesome as is CGC
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  5. CPB FTW
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. How about Strawberries n cream and/or Vanilla Cake Batter? Holy crap, I need to get me some of those!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. man I remember when all you had was chocolate or vanilla, and occasionally strawberry, but it didn't really matter cuz for some reason....they all tasted like the same thing anyways.

    We're spoiled these days with all these crazy flavors, lol.

  8. I have heard a lot of good things. I would give it a whirl.
    I'm Back...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    man I remember when all you had was chocolate or vanilla, and occasionally strawberry, but it didn't really matter cuz for some reason....they all tasted like the same thing anyways.

    We're spoiled these days with all these crazy flavors, lol.
    I recall a soy protein I used to get at GNC (mid 90's)...didn't matter how much water you put in it, was a thick paste....I ate a thick choc paste at least 2x's/day for probably a good 6-12 months!! choc b/c vanilla was just that unbearable...ahhhh, good times....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  10. Chocolate is great. Cheap, mixes amazingly, and tastes good. Never had a problem with it. Highly recommended.

  11. Well, I can't stand Dymatize and I though Nutrapro was decent, so that should say something.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How about Strawberries n cream and/or Vanilla Cake Batter? Holy crap, I need to get me some of those!!
    I just bought the strawberries and cream. It mixes easily, does not have much of a strawberry taste while drinking but I just chug anyways. The aftertaste is strawberrish. It is not great but I think it tastes fine and think it was a good purchase. Hope that helps

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I just bought the strawberries and cream. It mixes easily, does not have much of a strawberry taste while drinking but I just chug anyways. The aftertaste is strawberrish. It is not great but I think it tastes fine and think it was a good purchase. Hope that helps
    It does, thanks! Have you tried Sportpharma's Strawberry just whey? comparable at all?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  14. bought a tub of chocolate and a tub of chocalate graham cracker..both are frikkin awesome..the graham crkr mixes best with milk, so if you're only mixin with water i'd go for choc.

  15. I have tried vanilla choc and cinnamon bun. I thought cinnamon bun tasted like ass but the other 2 were decent. They are a great value IMO.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    It does, thanks! Have you tried Sportpharma's Strawberry just whey? comparable at all?
    Nope, it tastes better than the walmart brand strawberry protein. cant think of what that is called.

    I did have it with milk one time and that is actually quite tasty. I could sip on that and enjoy it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I recall a soy protein I used to get at GNC (mid 90's)...didn't matter how much water you put in it, was a thick paste....I ate a thick choc paste at least 2x's/day for probably a good 6-12 months!! choc b/c vanilla was just that unbearable...ahhhh, good times....
    OMG, I remembere that **** Schiz, was "tolerable" with milk, had to mix it with water once and actually vomitted it back up. GAWDAWFUL stuff that!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    OMG, I remembere that **** Schiz, was "tolerable" with milk, had to mix it with water once and actually vomitted it back up. GAWDAWFUL stuff that!
    haha, glad I'm not the only one...and forget if you wanted to mix up more than one scoop at a time....would have to add so much water/milk that you wound up with like quart sized amount of sludge to choke down...memmmmories....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  19. I have bought it on a few occasions, and ended up enjoying it. The price point is simply unbeatable.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have bought it on a few occasions, and ended up enjoying it. The price point is simply unbeatable.
    I agree with you 100%.
    I'm Back...

  21. I had a problem with the Strawberry flavor but Nutraplanet made sure I was happy. They are good people.

  22. Its protein, its cheap, its good quality, I could care less how tasty it is, JMO.


  23. yeah basically as long as it doesnt taste bad I am ok with it... have only found 1 that I thought tasted bad but veveryone is different.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  24. I have had like 1917493402 different chocolate protein's in my life and i'd say nutrapro is in the top 12 or so in taste....if that helps
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Im almost scared to ask...but....
    By CareTaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:19 PM
  3. anyone ever scared???
    By kelsey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 06:29 PM
  4. So I'm getting scared of M1T
    By jedimaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 07:40 PM
  5. Scared
    By JPAFL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Log in
Log in