Scared to try NutraPro - AnabolicMinds.com

Scared to try NutraPro

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Scared to try NutraPro

I have been a Dymatize Elite Whey guy for years. As prices go up and up on protein I find myself looking for something more practical to use all year around. I have read mixed reviews about the NutraPro. Some clam it tastes amazing, others say its horrible, some say the flavoring gets messed up sometimes. I really want to try it out but do not want to commit and loose out. Thoughts? If I were to try just one tub what would be your recommendation on flavor?

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

people are so biased... I have yet to try one that was horrible... some better than others but none have been awful imho...

trade with someone for a scoop. If someone wanted to try Syntha6 or ON whey I would send them a scoop to try!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chocolate = awesome
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CPB is awesome as is CGC
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CPB FTW
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about Strawberries n cream and/or Vanilla Cake Batter? Holy crap, I need to get me some of those!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

man I remember when all you had was chocolate or vanilla, and occasionally strawberry, but it didn't really matter cuz for some reason....they all tasted like the same thing anyways.

We're spoiled these days with all these crazy flavors, lol.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have heard a lot of good things. I would give it a whirl.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    man I remember when all you had was chocolate or vanilla, and occasionally strawberry, but it didn't really matter cuz for some reason....they all tasted like the same thing anyways.

We're spoiled these days with all these crazy flavors, lol.
    I recall a soy protein I used to get at GNC (mid 90's)...didn't matter how much water you put in it, was a thick paste....I ate a thick choc paste at least 2x's/day for probably a good 6-12 months!! choc b/c vanilla was just that unbearable...ahhhh, good times....
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Chocolate is great. Cheap, mixes amazingly, and tastes good. Never had a problem with it. Highly recommended.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, I can't stand Dymatize and I though Nutrapro was decent, so that should say something.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How about Strawberries n cream and/or Vanilla Cake Batter? Holy crap, I need to get me some of those!!
    I just bought the strawberries and cream. It mixes easily, does not have much of a strawberry taste while drinking but I just chug anyways. The aftertaste is strawberrish. It is not great but I think it tastes fine and think it was a good purchase. Hope that helps
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I just bought the strawberries and cream. It mixes easily, does not have much of a strawberry taste while drinking but I just chug anyways. The aftertaste is strawberrish. It is not great but I think it tastes fine and think it was a good purchase. Hope that helps
    It does, thanks! Have you tried Sportpharma's Strawberry just whey? comparable at all?
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bought a tub of chocolate and a tub of chocalate graham cracker..both are frikkin awesome..the graham crkr mixes best with milk, so if you're only mixin with water i'd go for choc.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I have tried vanilla choc and cinnamon bun. I thought cinnamon bun tasted like ass but the other 2 were decent. They are a great value IMO.
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

It does, thanks! Have you tried Sportpharma's Strawberry just whey? comparable at all?
    Nope, it tastes better than the walmart brand strawberry protein. cant think of what that is called.

I did have it with milk one time and that is actually quite tasty. I could sip on that and enjoy it.
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

I recall a soy protein I used to get at GNC (mid 90's)...didn't matter how much water you put in it, was a thick paste....I ate a thick choc paste at least 2x's/day for probably a good 6-12 months!! choc b/c vanilla was just that unbearable...ahhhh, good times....
    OMG, I remembere that **** Schiz, was "tolerable" with milk, had to mix it with water once and actually vomitted it back up. GAWDAWFUL stuff that!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    OMG, I remembere that **** Schiz, was "tolerable" with milk, had to mix it with water once and actually vomitted it back up. GAWDAWFUL stuff that!
    haha, glad I'm not the only one...and forget if you wanted to mix up more than one scoop at a time....would have to add so much water/milk that you wound up with like quart sized amount of sludge to choke down...memmmmories....
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I have bought it on a few occasions, and ended up enjoying it. The price point is simply unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have bought it on a few occasions, and ended up enjoying it. The price point is simply unbeatable.
    I agree with you 100%.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had a problem with the Strawberry flavor but Nutraplanet made sure I was happy. They are good people.
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Its protein, its cheap, its good quality, I could care less how tasty it is, JMO.

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

yeah basically as long as it doesnt taste bad I am ok with it... have only found 1 that I thought tasted bad but veveryone is different.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I have had like 1917493402 different chocolate protein's in my life and i'd say nutrapro is in the top 12 or so in taste....if that helps
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:13 PM
  2. Im almost scared to ask...but....
    By CareTaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:19 PM
  3. anyone ever scared???
    By kelsey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25