LG sub sterone any good?

1. LG sub sterone any good?

I got sub sterone for free just wondering if its good!
    AMS SOLDIER!

He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

2. And how far apart should I space the time a take it. I took it once before i worked out
    AMS SOLDIER!

3. I think you'd be gtg if you spaced it out 4-6 hours throughout the day...as far as if it's any good...it's fairly new to be able to comment one way or the other...but the beta testing had favorable feedback...and the limited release last fall, haven't heard/read a ton of feedback, but I used a couple bottles, thought it helped quite a bit with recovery...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. take it with protein heavy meals i believe

5. Sweet thanks guys
    AMS SOLDIER!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    take it with protein heavy meals i believe
    whoops...yes, left that part out...my bad....dose it around high protein meals...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

7. Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    And how far apart should I space the time a take it. I took it once before i worked out
    i would take it a few hrs aprt say when you get up/before workout then a couple hrs after workout. with a protein drink or high protien meal
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

8. On my 4th day. I got it free also from the Facebook promo. I do seem more vascular. That's all so far. I'm dosing it 3x a day, that way the bottle will last a month.

9. giving it a try right now. Here is the link to the thread.

Supplement Myth Busters ep.1
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

10. I'm right at my first week on it and so far I am just more vascular (also dosing 3x a day)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sub Sterone Q & A?
    By yoshi5674 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:15 AM
  2. Sub Sterone is HERE!
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Sub Sterone
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3