PES Stack w/ DAA

philambtitan

Awards
After reading a lot of good things about all of the PES products, im about to order AT2, Shift, and Erase.

I was thinking about adding DAA to the order but didn't know if there would be any problems with the stack.

Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa + erase is an excellent stack. If you're looking for additional leaning adding in the alpha t2 or shift will cause no problem.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to hearing your results. I had some good results with the PES stack, and my next move will probably be to add DAA into the mix.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading a lot of good things about all of the PES products, im about to order AT2, Shift, and Erase.

I was thinking about adding DAA to the order but didn't know if there would be any problems with the stack.

Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance!
You can stack DAA with Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shift, yes. In fact, stacking DAA with Erase is a perfect stack, one commonly done.

~Rosie~

philambtitan

Awards
Awesome I'll be placing order tomorrow then. I'll for sure keep track of the progress and post the results.

Thanks for the quick help!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome I'll be placing order tomorrow then. I'll for sure keep track of the progress and post the results.

No problem man, look forward to seeing your results!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No worries :) All the best.

~Rosie~

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
OP, which DAA product are you going with....or are you buying bulk?