if you could make your own DIET pill

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Ok lets pretend that you could make your own diet product right now and money would not be an issue. What would be the formula and the dosage?

GO!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does nothing count? Caffeine to break through rough spots and plateaus maybe.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
3,3 and 3,5 for sure. I'd stack with mild amount of ephedrine, caffeine, theophylline, rasberry ketones, capsaicin, and maybe 7 keto.

Machmood

Awards
Basically an all in one. . . TT-33,lean Xtreme, AI, and EC

Edit: screw it throw in 3g of DAA also

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd have to go w/ something like AT2, but with more 3,3 (I seem to be resistant to the recommended doses), and EC instead of the synepherine. hmmm....Alpha Yo+EC+3,3 T2 sounds about right to me.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So we got 3,3 and 3,5 in there for sure. Raspberry ketones, alpha raw...

It's has to be legal in us. So sadly no EC or well just the E.

What else?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Clenbuterol, Albuterol, Cytomel, DNP, Ephedrine, and Caffeine all in one pill to be washed down with a cup of GF juice! LOL

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did...it's called Dexaprine :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
20mg Ephedrine
5mg Yohimbine
200mg Caffeine
200mg 3,3 DLT
100mg 3,5 DLT
30mg Anavar

Take this pill twice a day

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd also add some Alcar or LCLT in there as well.

So: 3,3, LCLT, Alpha yo, caffeine, and a coupon for bronkaid.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I did...it's called Dexaprine :D
If i wasn't so delinquent on the first sale i could be trying this right now lol, i do love the profile, but id like more 3,3, an 3,5 i think per dose

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why there is tt-33. SOME people will take 2/day, so we didn't want to overload people on those.

1 dexaprine + 2 TT-33 = 2 months out of both bottles

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That's why there is tt-33. SOME people will take 2/day, so we didn't want to overload people on those.

1 dexaprine + 2 TT-33 = 2 months out of both bottles
Anybody selling this as a stack?

Machmood

Awards
WoW Dexaprine and TT-33 looks like an amazing combo, and 2 months out of that stack makes it prob one of he best combos out there when talking about effectiveness and bang for your buck. I jsut bought AlphaT-T2 OEP and Erase combo and looking forward to seeing what results it yields on a Recomp, but cant say that if I didnt know about Dexaprine/TT-33 combo I wouldnt of went with that over the OEP and Alpha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoW Dexaprine and TT-33 looks like an amazing combo, and 2 months out of that stack makes it prob one of he best combos out there when talking about effectiveness and bang for your buck. I jsut bought AlphaT-T2 OEP and Erase combo and looking forward to seeing what results it yields on a Recomp, but cant say that if I didnt know about Dexaprine/TT-33 combo I wouldnt of went with that over the OEP and Alpha
Try what you've got on hand...and then try the best :)

Machmood

Awards
I see most people suggest taking 4 TT-33 daily, Im 6'1 205 you think 1 dex and 2 TT daily or 1 dex and 3 TT??

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see most people suggest taking 4 TT-33 daily, Im 6'1 205 you think 1 dex and 2 TT daily or 1 dex and 3 TT??
I would say start with 2 tt33 and 1 dex. After a few weeks, bump it up to 3. Toy around with it to see what you respond to best. I wouldn't go over 4 tt33 though, that should not be needed with dex.

Mike

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 6'4'' and now down to 210 give or take and I've been taking 2 and a half dexaprine a day.

Happy with the results so far, have dropped significant amount of blob.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Hmm, I would go with a mix of Caffeine, 1-3 Dimethylamylamine, a cortisol control like Lean Xtreme, and an appetite suppressant. I can't do ephedra, whenever I take the above supplements combined, I am a jittery mess anyways lol.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Ok if money is not an issue my supplement would be:

- Muscle Mass Matrix TM (LOL)
  • sodium-DAA 3g
  • neetle root extract 200mg
  • Erase 25mg
- Lipolitic Complex TM (LOL)
  • 1 shift caps equivalent
  • 1 AT2 equivalent
  • TTA 1.5 g
  • Taurine 3g
- Nootropic Buzz TM (LOL)
  • 300mg DMAE
  • 3g L-tyrosin
And i could continue!! If i want to take an equivalent to APak pill quantity lol possibility of some "Nutrient Repartioner Matrix" like Need2Slin.

Cheers

PS: The one above, it will be one dosage mornign and another 8h apart.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I would go with a mix of Caffeine, 1-3 Dimethylamylamine, a cortisol control like Lean Xtreme, and an appetite suppressant. I can't do ephedra, whenever I take the above supplements combined, I am a jittery mess anyways lol.
I agree and have the same experience. I love stims but find that I can also be pretty sensitive at times.