Looking for a new hormone booster

rmani

Awards
Having tried Havoc and Epistane in the past, I'm wondering if there's anything else out there that will work but produce maybe better results. I always make great gains when I'm trying these products only to lose it all slowly over the course of the year.

thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
havoc is epistane...

Mdrol or Hdrol seem to be the most popular.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean PH? post in the PH section for a better response. these arent supplements. they are steroids

rmani

Awards
yeah. someone told me about a product called 1 AD, is that the same as 1 andro?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want size and strength, check out Mr. Supps Dieselbolan V2.0. It's Dymethazine and Max-LMG. I used it and blew the F up in size and strength. Best stack I've used for gains!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
you need to do some reading man, by your posts its obvious you dont really know what youre doing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id do some more research and come up with a plan on how you can keep most of your gains. You get a lot of water retention with the compounds you use and once you discontinue them, you lose some size and strength right off the bat. I think Andromass by itself or stacked with something else, and ran for 6 weeks would yeild great results and maybe more possible to hold onto your gains.