Supplement for reducing estrogen

  1. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Supplement for reducing estrogen


    Anyone have one they would reccomend??


  2. PES Erase, it's amazing for drying you out + lowers cotisol and boosts test a bit.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  3. Tons of 'em out there. My current 2 favorites include HardFX and Erase.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       


  4. NP.com has come cool Erase stacks. go get some

  5. Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

    On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Free Test
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Free Test
    Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    I've heard it was 100mg per serving, but I don't know for sure since its a prop. blend.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Anyone have one they would reccomend??
    Aside from using a hormonal AI (which is probably not necessary), there are several natural products out there that have AI properties and work exceptionally well. The top of the list and the product I recommend is Erase. You also have FREE TEST, Triazole, and T-911, among many others you could consider.


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    A serving of FREE TEST contains more 3,7-keto than a serving of Erase, yes; but 4 caps of FREE TEST also contains more than 3,7-keto than 4 caps of Erase as well.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Inhibit-E or Erase. Both worked well for me.
    I'm Back...

  11. Erase is great and I absolutely loved the results I saw while on Triazole.

  12. I'm a big fan of 6-bromo, but it's no longer available and I have switched over to ERASE. It's a little milder anyway.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Anyone have one they would reccomend??
    I guess i'll jump on this threads bandwagon and also recommend Erase, its worked some magic for me. You can also reduce estrogen levels by simply increasing your fiber intake. Studies have shown that high fiber intake is associated with lowered estrogen. In one study a reduction of 22% was noted in individuals with high fiber intake.

    Vitamin d3 is also found to be anti-estrogenic in select tissues

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17640158
    http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...tract/151/1/32
  14. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

    On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.
    thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender

  17. I am a huge fan of Erase and would highly recommend it.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  18. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    i think im going to buy erase today. would you agree?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender
    If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

    If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

    That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

    That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place.

    Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

    Best of luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    i think im going to buy erase today. would you agree?
    I've had great results on Erase and others on here have as well. I'd say buy a bottle and give it a go!
  21. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

    If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

    That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

    That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place.

    Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

    Best of luck.
    thanks bro!!!

  22. As many have said, Erase is awesome at just 2 caps a day.

    Likewise, Inhibit-E does the trick at 1 cap a day for most natty stuff.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Erase is ok to stack with Athletix TITANIUM and another test booster correct?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Erase is ok to stack with Athletix TITANIUM and another test booster correct?
    Correct.
  25. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Correct.
    thankyou kevy baby

    Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kevinhy again.

  26. I'm a big fan of mr supps formastanzol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Anti Estrogen Supplement
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:26 PM
  2. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
  3. melatonin and reducing estrogen
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. Anti-estrogen supplement?
    By CRUNCH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. best legal supplement for blocking estrogen
    By Gbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 02:35 AM
Log in
Log in