Supplement for reducing estrogen

  1. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Supplement for reducing estrogen


    Anyone have one they would reccomend??

  2. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,315
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    PES Erase, it's amazing for drying you out + lowers cotisol and boosts test a bit.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484102
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tons of 'em out there. My current 2 favorites include HardFX and Erase.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    urbanski's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1508
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    5.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    NP.com has come cool Erase stacks. go get some
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

    On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,964
    Rep Power
    4209586
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Free Test
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Free Test
    Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    291880
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    I've heard it was 100mg per serving, but I don't know for sure since its a prop. blend.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Anyone have one they would reccomend??
    Aside from using a hormonal AI (which is probably not necessary), there are several natural products out there that have AI properties and work exceptionally well. The top of the list and the product I recommend is Erase. You also have FREE TEST, Triazole, and T-911, among many others you could consider.


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
    A serving of FREE TEST contains more 3,7-keto than a serving of Erase, yes; but 4 caps of FREE TEST also contains more than 3,7-keto than 4 caps of Erase as well.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Inhibit-E or Erase. Both worked well for me.
    I'm Back...
  11. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Erase is great and I absolutely loved the results I saw while on Triazole.
  12. Advanced Member
    OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    436
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    I'm a big fan of 6-bromo, but it's no longer available and I have switched over to ERASE. It's a little milder anyway.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  13. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    291880
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Anyone have one they would reccomend??
    I guess i'll jump on this threads bandwagon and also recommend Erase, its worked some magic for me. You can also reduce estrogen levels by simply increasing your fiber intake. Studies have shown that high fiber intake is associated with lowered estrogen. In one study a reduction of 22% was noted in individuals with high fiber intake.

    Vitamin d3 is also found to be anti-estrogenic in select tissues

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17640158
    http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...tract/151/1/32
  14. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

    On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.
    thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender
  17. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I am a huge fan of Erase and would highly recommend it.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
    i think im going to buy erase today. would you agree?
  19. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender
    If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

    If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

    That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

    That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place.

    Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

    Best of luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    i think im going to buy erase today. would you agree?
    I've had great results on Erase and others on here have as well. I'd say buy a bottle and give it a go!
  21. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

    If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

    That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

    That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place.

    Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

    Best of luck.
    thanks bro!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,525
    Rep Power
    6118948
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    As many have said, Erase is awesome at just 2 caps a day.

    Likewise, Inhibit-E does the trick at 1 cap a day for most natty stuff.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Erase is ok to stack with Athletix TITANIUM and another test booster correct?
  24. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    291880
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Erase is ok to stack with Athletix TITANIUM and another test booster correct?
    Correct.
  25. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Correct.
    thankyou kevy baby

    Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kevinhy again.
  26. New Member
    SouthernLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.23%

    I'm a big fan of mr supps formastanzol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Anti Estrogen Supplement
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:26 PM
  2. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
  3. melatonin and reducing estrogen
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. Anti-estrogen supplement?
    By CRUNCH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. best legal supplement for blocking estrogen
    By Gbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in