Good standalone test booster?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, ive been trying to find something to take me past my plateus but im too nervous/broke to go all out on a PH cycle.... i was wondering, do any of these test boosters i see advertised actually work by themselves, or are they only useful as a pct (keep in mind, im 25, which is still kind of young)?

my friend ran supertest for 8 weeks at 23yr old and said that he had great results (especially after the first 4 weeks), much better compared to m-stak, prime, and DTHC (according to him).... ive also heard good stuff about 'pharma test' by 'pharmafreak'. other friends recommended novadex xt (although he said he lost all the gained strength after he got off) as well as DTHC (that friend gave a kind of mixed review)

does anyone have any suggestions for someone looking to gain some size/strength (i dont have unrealistic expectations, but a few pounds and a few pr's would be nice)? also, any experience with said products that were ran for 8 weeks compared to 4, as it seems many of the 'bad' reviews ive heard come from people running 4 weeks while the 'good' reviews on the same products come from 8 week cycles...

again, i know some people will say 'just run a mild ph', but assuming thats not gonna happen RIGHT NOW, what would you suggest? it seems like a lot of the 'good' test boosters have changed their formula.

thanks a lot

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA, Free Test, HGHup, IGF 2. im sure other people will suggest products similar to these. there are many decent test boosters out. you can also stack test boosters to get a PH like result. for example

IGF2 or HGHup + Free Test + Lit Up (DAA)

RPM + Drive

what are your goals? btw, dont buy novadex.there are much better products out there. keep in mind that a few PRs and a few pounds will mainly come from proper nutrition and training

what supplements are you on right now? staples?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
my main goal is to gain some strength/size.... ive been stagnant recently.

right now i take whey, white flood, multi, and l-carnitine.... im about to switch over to fast twitch (i know some people dont like it, but it works for me) along with some krealkalyn to go along with whats already in the fasttwitch. also, i feel like my diet is fairly in check, but i still tweak it from time to time... im just trying to do something to boost my gains.

when you say stack for a PH like effect, would that take my test levels too high which would result in a crash after i get off/cause gyno once i get off?

oh, and by the way, ive tried that 6-oxo stuff from complete nutrition which did absolutely nothing.

and not to sound rude or anything, but ive been working out for a LONG time/working on my diet. i realize that diet, using staple supps, proper training, etc comes first, and ive got a pretty good handle on those. but ive spent all the years ive worked out researching those aspects, which is why im overwhelmed with regard to test boosters/ph's, etc..... i always assumed test boosters were a scam, but my friends have spoken very highly of some, so i figured id look into it myself, but it seems that EVERYTHING i find has reviews that range from 'this did absolutely nothing and was a waste of money' to 'this was incredible and i fully recommend it'... just trying to get some non-biased reviews.... what do you think about the pharmatest or supertest in particular?

thanks for the help

coalsojr

Awards
I've been on DAA, Triazole stack for twenty days now and I'm impressed with this combo. I lift more for size but I'm getting stronger every week too. I'm 44 so I might see better results compared to baseline than a younger man. It seems to me it's taken about 15 days before I really started seeing the effects. You said standalone but for the slight fear of increased estrogen i added the Triazole. I just wanted to control e not shut it down so that's why I went with TZ.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is you are over 30 years old ,I recomend DTP by Diesel

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
A supplement containing D-Aspartic Acid would probably be something for you to try out. It's cheap and effective for being a natural testo booster, imho.

Try it single first before you try a big ass stack, you wanna make sure your body response to it too ;)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
FIREDROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the following.

Freetest
Hghup
Formadrol
Triazol
Litup
Da-hcg
Tcf-1
Phytotest

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you stack HGHup + Free Test + Lit Up (DAA), you should not get any estro sides.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase - Increases T, reduces E, and reduces cortisol all in one ingredient
Testopro - Long time proven testosterone booster
Titanium - new T booster with Testofen and LCLT

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help guys....im going to look into bioforge, another that ive read about online and seen a lot of good reviews for

yeah, but standalone i pretty much meant one that isnt taken in conjunction with a PH, so adding the triazole might be a good idea

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the help guys....im going to look into bioforge, another that ive read about online and seen a lot of good reviews for

yeah, but standalone i pretty much meant one that isnt taken in conjunction with a PH, so adding the triazole might be a good idea
we arent suggestion stacking a Test Booster with a PH lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Even though you're going to look into Bioforge, I'd recommend looking into Titanium or Phytoserms-347 as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't look at test boosters to gain size and strength unless you know you have low testosterone levels. Even coming out of a medical condition and pharmaceuticals which slay testosterone levels I didn't find anything in this regard to have a dramatic impact on my performance or aesthetics.

If you are looking for strength then;
- Caffeine, extensively studied to boost strength and athletic performance. Other stimulants can also result in strength increases noticeable from the first dose when taken pre workout
- Creatine, extensively studied for the same
- Beta alanine

- If you are looking for size then there is nothing I have taken that has resulted in a marked increase in scale weight (other than coming off a carb depletion phase) other than AnaBeta which is not released yet. My full log with photos is in the supplement log section.

Out of the test boosters I have tried I tended to find all noticeable changes in mood, libido etc tended to slow down dramatically after the first week or so. I haven't been on any that felt like they were doing anything more than half way through the bottle.

Another approach for size gains would be to load up on glucose disposal agents and keep upping your calories until you find a level where you are gaining size without unnecessary fat accumulation. I think GDAs and insulin sensitising supplements are under utilised in hypertrophy phases.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha gave me the biggest mood increase. I don't think OTC test boosters will raise test enough for noticeable body composition changes. I'm not saying they don't work. For me benefits seem to be mood and energy.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
my top 3

1 bioforge original
2 bioforge pm
3 testo pro

bioforge v3 coming out soon
X2. **** works. Can't go wrong with Drive either, ;).

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys, i decided to get 2 bottles of supertest to run for 8 weeks, so ill let you guys know if i notice the same gains my friend did (although i highly doubt it will be worth what i spent for 2 bottles....eh).

might try that bioforge v3 (heard great things about the previous bioforge formulas) if i notice enough on the supertest to make me want to spend the money on another test booster in the future.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is really good. i love stacking it with either IGF 2 or HGHup

josephd79

Awards
Just my .02, but the one that I've felt work is Diesel Test Hardcore. And I was only taking 1 AM and 1 PM, well under the recommended dosage. In the bedroom as well, it worked but gym too. Harder looking...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 2007-2008 version of MassFX (different from the one out now) was pretty awesome. The new one I hear is not as effective for some people.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(anabolic addiction) T-Alpha - excellent for libido
(purus labs) Recyle
(pes) Erase
DAA

grigs

grigs

Awards
clomid is good
its not good, its far better than any otc test boster IMO.

i personally feel clomid after first 25mg dose. 50mg per day for 6 weeks and you flying lol

very cheap and very very effective.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards

i personally feel clomid after first 25mg dose. 50mg per day for 6 weeks and you flying lol

Some do not react very well to Clomid at all. I know I did not at all. I was a ****ing mess for like the first 2 weeks of Clomid. It was bad lol. I would stick to the proven T-Boosters like Bioforge, Driven, DAA, etc..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have gone up to 200mg a day and never had any neg sides on clomid..i have heard stories were guys would start to cry one min and get pissed off the next at only 25mg..makes my loads huge

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
i have gone up to 200mg a day and never had any neg sides on clomid..i have heard stories were guys would start to cry one min and get pissed off the next at only 25mg..makes my loads huge
Lol, I heard the same. For me, it was a no go. I finished out 3 weeks on it, but holy ****, I was not right lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my .02, but the one that I've felt work is Diesel Test Hardcore. And I was only taking 1 AM and 1 PM, well under the recommended dosage. In the bedroom as well, it worked but gym too. Harder looking...
I've used both DTHC and DTP both don't do crap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Clomid is not a test booster, its a drug for breast cancer.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got ZERO results from ERASE but maybe I'll try again since have 2 more bottles collecting dust.
that surprises me, as most if not all of the results that I have read have been positive. However, everyone is different :bigok:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate will put most natty T boosters to shame. PhytoSerms is also very good, both are by NTBM.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test booster wise I'd go with need to build muscles hcgenerate .throw in some need to build muscle's GEAR product and maybe even Need 2 Slin and you should be set.

this normal stack with a solid diet and training should reap you the results you are looking to achieve.

lznjson

Awards
week after week day after day searching and reading post after post about test boosters and otc ptc as well as what to take on a cycles gives me a headache. Just so many opinions and product bashing all the time.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established

Exactly.

It's far better than OTC test boosters - though I use those also. The problem with them though - is your body tends to "desensitize" to them after the first couple of weeks. I never noticed this effect with Clomid.

As far as test boosters - I now order several and use one for a week - then rotate to the next one for a week - then to the next one.

I'd mention I've never had a "falling off" with Erase though either - it seems to work throughout any period you want to use it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stand alone, u have lots of options. I would rather take a GH and test booster no matter what company u choose

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa is good stuff

testofen is good stuff and in Testopro we use the exact dose as the study done on it. I am attaching a study that shows testofen boosting free testosterone over 98 % in eight weeks.

a testosterone booster and an hgh booster like hghpro goe a long way esp when both are used for eight weeks and I like an hgh booster year round

Attachments