Cellucor T7 extreme hurting a teen(age 15)? Please help(srs)

7hebigbeas7

Awards
First of all, before I go in to details, I want to say that this is a serious concern because this could jeopardize my future bodybuilding career.

This past Christmas, I was really wanting to lose weight and look leaner. I was currently only on whey, multi, and bcaa. I didn't want a fat burner due to the bad effects I get from caffeine, so I decided to look for a non stim fat burner. I call ______(don't wanna rat any co. out) and ask what their best non stim fat burner was. A real nice lady told me cellucor t7 extreme was their top one. I asked her if it was safe for my age, she said it was safer then caffeine. I ended up buying it and got the results I was looking for. Now, 5 months later, I seem to be excess sweating, really tired easily, fatigued, metabolism goes from real fast some days to slow on others. This has been ongoing since after I took that supplement and am wondering if it caused it. I looked for research on it and all I found was that it increases metabolism. This was the 2nd gen t7. If someone could please help me to see what it could be, that'd be great. I know it was a dumb decision, but at the moment it seemed ok.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
...Are you the kid that kept asking "what should I take" and didnt take the advice of EVERYONE, not to take anything other than protein and sleep?

Either way, stop taking anything that alters anything. You don't need this stuff, really you shouldnt take any of this stuff since your body is still changing A LOT.

That being said get to a doctor and have your thyroid checked out. That is the best thing you can do at the moment for yourself.

7hebigbeas7

Awards
...Are you the kid that kept asking "what should I take" and didnt take the advice of EVERYONE, not to take anything other than protein and sleep?

Either way, stop taking anything that alters anything. You don't need this stuff, really you shouldnt take any of this stuff since your body is still changing A LOT.

That being said get to a doctor and have your thyroid checked out. That is the best thing you can do at the moment for yourself.
Thanks bro. I haven't taken anything else that alters anything. I just wnted to know what this could be. Btw, I hate seeing a doctor so I guess it can wait for next time I get sick.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I haven't taken anything else that alters anything. I just wnted to know what this could be. Btw, I hate seeing a doctor so I guess it can wait for next time I get sick.
I'm just saying from experience bud, I started lifting at 12/13 so I understand the urge to be the best. I'm only 20 so I'm not a long ways away from you haha.

Just try and balance your diet, if you are so determined to lose bodyfat focus on carb intake, sodium intake, and only drink water.

If you honestly feel lethargic etc you may have thrown off your thyroid, best bet would be to get it tested. It really isn't one of your organs that bounces back fast and considering that your body is going through major changes right now with higher testosterone production etc. etc. you may have messed with your endocrine system a bit. Do what needs to be done and dont think you are immortal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your diet and training will get you the results you want, not supplements. easy ways to lose fat is increase cardio, drink ONLY water, avoid processed foods, avoid sodium. badaboom, badabang

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
So, you are asking for SRS help and when someone points out there could be problems with your thyroid, you are not going to bother going to a doctor?

Cellucor T7 Extreme contains 3,5-Dihydroxy Phenylacetate, which affects the thyroid. You made one mistake by taking a product that isn't meant for under 18s, no doubt you used it for more than 4 weeks (mistake 2), stop being a a$$ and go to the doctor and get your thyroid checked out.

Thyroid problems can last a life time so don't kid yourself that these problems will simply go away in a few weeks. Be honest with the doctor and tell him what you took and for how long and, if you are lucky, he may be able to help resolve the problems.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So, you are asking for SRS help and when some points out there could be problems with your thyroid, you are not going to bother going to a doctor?

Cellucor T7 Extreme contains 3,5-Dihydroxy Phenylacetate, which affects the thyroid. You made one mistake by taking a product that isn't meant for under 18s, no doubt you used it for more than 4 weeks (mistake 2), stop being a a$$ and go to the doctor and get your thyroid checked out.

Thyroid problems can last a life time and your symptoms so don't kid yourself that these problems will simply go away in a few weeks. Be honest with the doctor and tell him what you took and for how long and, if you are lucky, he may be able to help resolve the problems.
This^ I wasn't kidding, go to the doctors. You may be killing yourself.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This sounds another minor going "Whats the best ____" and then damaging himself because he's too young.

Stick to food, whey, quality sleep and lifting heavy. You're gonna stunt your growth or worse. You have a ton of natural potential and a red hot metaoblism, you DONT need supplementation.