NEW TO PRIME.....

FNB3857

Awards
Hello everyone. I am new to PRIME, my brother has use the product before and claims that it works. I've read a few notes from users and SOME of them state that PRIME gives EUPHORIA???? What exactly is that EUPHORIA? Is it a sense of Well being or do you get EUPHORIC and get crazy:grumpy:!! Your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A feeling of happiness or well being. Is that a problem having?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It gave me euphoria from the strength increases I was getting!!

sizematters10

Hello everyone. I am new to PRIME, my brother has use the product before and claims that it works. I've read a few notes from users and SOME of them state that PRIME gives EUPHORIA???? What exactly is that EUPHORIA? Is it a sense of Well being or do you get EUPHORIC and get crazy:grumpy:!! Your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.
are your expecting us to take this seriously...lol your joking right?

sizematters10

but on a serious note, any prime users willing to comment on the product and the associated results. ive never taken, but overall usplabs seems pretty solid, and ppl come into gnc asking about it and would like to give some solid feedback to them. seems like it is a love it/or hate it type supp from the limited feedback i've heard on it. again i know i know gnc has its faults but i want to try and give ppl realistic and educated info on it.

jmoney02

Awards
I've taken it a few times. I had some modest strength increases. No euphoria but my appetite went through the roof.