indigo 3g?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If your considering paying $400 for this "magical pill" please contact me first so I can punch you in the face.

2. "This first batch will be shipped in a Pelican Storm case. The case, which runs $70 all by itself, is a gift from Tim Patterson and will not be added to the price of Indigo-3G."

So you send me a stupid free case and I send you back $400, one arm, one leg and my common sense? I'm sold!!!!
    •   

3. BioTest's track record is not very good. I would be very weary.

4. I thought a much better company already used the color system>.>

5. the case is pretty sweet... lol
    but they have some "average" products with mad overhyped claims and outrageous prices.
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

6. 390$ for 40 days...pretty exepensive...hope it works...

7. Just...wow. I get the feeling there's some of that old marketing "if it cost an @ss-load, it must really work/be worth it" psychology going on here. You know how much a month I spend on supps? Maybe a hundred bucks, tops. Sheesh.

8. I refuse to believe Biotest would engage in hyperbole when marketing a product.

/in before "not sure if srs"

9. Quote Originally Posted by boxer78 View Post
    I refuse to believe Biotest would engage in hyperbole when marketing a product.

/in before "not sure if srs"
    Not sure if serious
    CELTIC LABS REP

10. Biotest supplements provide great ingredients to search for cheaper. Like alpha gpc I love that stuff but I don't buy the neon packaged liquid biotest brand.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:18 PM