The ALL NEW www.ControlledLabs.com is NOW UP!

  1. Thumbs up The ALL NEW www.ControlledLabs.com is NOW UP!


    That's right, the all new Controlled Labs is now up and running. We put a lot of hard work and time into this one and we hope you enjoy the experience it offers. we will also have a label calculator on the new site that will be helpful for all of those that participate in the "lift the label" promotion.

    Please let us know your thoughts on the new site and report any bugs that we may have missed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    That's right, the all new Controlled Labs is now up and running. We put a lot of hard work and time into this one and we hope you enjoy the experience it offers. we will also have a label calculator on the new site that will be helpful for all of those that participate in the "lift the label" promotion.

    Please let us know your thoughts on the new site and report any bugs that we may have missed.
    Pretty nice! Very easy to look up products and their ingredient labels which is all i really care about. I can't stand it when you can't look at the product label on a companies home site.

    Still wanna try Blue Gene!! Put that shizz on sale!
    :blindfold:

  3. Layout is MUCH better...and can maneuver rather well...didn't care so much for the 'green guy' on the old site...I'm sure he's a great guy in real life...buuuut, ya.....
    •   
       


  4. Great looking site...nice job....and I didn't like the green guy either....lol

  5. what's this about an updated version of white flood?

  6. i like the new site, as well. although, tank mentioned a label counter, that i have not found.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what's this about an updated version of white flood?
    Brand new upgrade including nitrates, citrulline, LCLT and some more bonuses including revamped flavors.

    I'd post the profile but have yet to hit my 50 post mark

    sadface.jpg
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Brand new upgrade including nitrates, citrulline, LCLT and some more bonuses including revamped flavors.

    I'd post the profile but have yet to hit my 50 post mark

    sadface.jpg
    get to posting then, lol.

  9. lol I did a bit yesterday, only a few more to go ;p
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    lol I did a bit yesterday, only a few more to go ;p
    so cl has included nitrates in new wh formula.........tell me more.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so cl has included nitrates in new wh formula.........tell me more.
    Yep. Beetroot included. Provides nitrates as well as Vitamin C
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  12. Here you go. New White Flood


    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Here you go. New White Flood


    i like, looks vastly improved, imo.



    thanks for your efforts!!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like, looks vastly improved, imo.



    thanks for your efforts!!!!!
    Yea its a big upgrade. And the way PsyKO and the new WF work together is amazing
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Yea its a big upgrade. And the way PsyKO and the new WF work together is amazing
    i has some very nice results with psyko-actually i was surprised by how good.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i has some very nice results with psyko-actually i was surprised by how good.
    Think of it this way


    Nitrates + Citrulline + Norvaline of the new WF + Citrulline Malate + Norvaline of PsyKO
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Think of it this way


    Nitrates + Citrulline + Norvaline of the new WF + Citrulline Malate + Norvaline of PsyKO
    lol-hell of a sales pitch!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-hell of a sales pitch!!!!
    Its just an excuse to use the missile .gif


    I take every chance
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Its just an excuse to use the missile .gif


    I take every chance
    i kinda like this one, lol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Pump Norris View Post
    lol-ok, that's a good one too.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i kinda like this one, lol.
    lol thats awesome
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  22. I was a huge fan of WF version 1, really excited for v2.

    Site looks nice too!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TorqueGTR04 View Post
    I was a huge fan of WF version 1, really excited for v2.

    Site looks nice too!

    Youre gonna love the big upgrades in v2. Including the better flavors
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    lol thats awesome
    lol-i call it the oSAWma bin ladin.

  25. Much cleaner and easier to navigate. I dig it. Nice job CL!!!!
    Lift hard, live hard, and surf hard.

  26. Definitely a cleaner look
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  27. First reviews of the new White Flood are coming in

    ...and then i gave her my white flood
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  28. Big things popping

  29. Don't forget to check out the Controlled Labs forum, where you will see advance info on new products and other good stuff

  30. As another announcement. We just released info that there will be a new flavor for the upgraded version of White Flood...Juicy Watermelon!
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    As another announcement. We just released info that there will be a new flavor for the upgraded version of White Flood...Juicy Watermelon!
    Will that be 'seedless'?

    ...also, about this 'game changer', we demand to know more, sir! Your time is drawing neigh for more info...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  32. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will that be 'seedless'?

    ...also, about this 'game changer', we demand to know more, sir! Your time is drawing neigh for more info...
    lol, I think Dracoy was referring to the combo of the way the new WF works as well as how amazing the watermelon tastes.

    Its going to be a favorite in the preworkout category for both those reasons I believe
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    lol, I think Dracoy was referring to the combo of the way the new WF works as well as how amazing the watermelon tastes.

    Its going to be a favorite in the preworkout category for both those reasons I believe
    Oooooooooooh, gotch ya....now flex......Fleeeeeeex!!

    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  34. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Oooooooooooh, gotch ya....now flex......Fleeeeeeex!!


    Youll be able to give your feedback soon once you get your tub
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  35. Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  36. Probably one of the best supplements taste wise I've ever tried...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The ALL NEW www.ControlledLabs.com is NOW UP!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
  3. White Castle Eating Contest Videos Up on ControlledLabs.com!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Log in
Log in