8 Week DAA, TRIAZOLE Stack, What Next?

coalsojr

Awards
I just finished week 6 lifting after a very long layoff. (about 4 yrs) I'm kinda out of the loop when it comes to supplements. I used to use creatine and whey protein and had good results so I started back with these. 4 wks in I started DAA and Triazole so I've been taking that for two full weeks now with good results and no sides to really mention except increased libido. I also take HMB, ACE, and Lipoic Acid. I only plan an 8 week cycle of DAA and Triazole, as recommended, then take a break from them. How long should I break and what would be a good stack during that break or should I not stack anything during this break? I don't want to lose gains but I don't want the DAA, Triazole stack to lose effectiveness or become harmful because of longer use than recommended. I'm a newbie here, first post so bear with me.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
After 8 weeks on DAA/TZ you could take 4 weeks off test boosters although most people here go straight from one stack straight into another. If you wanted to do this you could go with a GH product as DAA/TZ doesn't include any GH ingredients. HGHUp, HGHPro, PowerFull and GHenerate all have pretty decent reviews.

coalsojr

Awards
Thanks for the reply war, didn't think anyone would get back with me on this. Would I need any estrogen control with these? How about Glycobol with what you recommend or what about your GH products along with a fat burner stack like SHIFT + OxyElite Pro? I didn't mention I'm 44 and I've always had pretty good genetics for muscle growth although I'm finding, at my age, the belly fat doesn't come off like it used to especially when I'm taking in so many calories for bulking. I do a very brisk 2 mile walk on the treadmill before I lift to warm up for lifting( i wish I could run but ankles knees can't take it anymore) and help on the belly. I haven't actually lost any weight, 5' 11", 224lbs, but just from appearance, no actual bf measurements, my muscle to fat ratio has definitely improved. I would guess in 6 wks i've had about a 7 or 8lb gain in muscle with a corresponding loss in fat to break even. One more thing. Do you recommend cycling the Creatine.(It's just plain creatine mono). I think I'm showing creatine bloat so maybe I haven't gained as much muscle as I think and it's some water? I know my questions are a plenty but I'm excited about lifting again and the results I've had in just 6 wks and just want to make the fastest transition I can. Again thanks for any input anyone can give me.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't need any oestrogen control with a GH product.

If your bulking then there isn't any need to take a fat burner - you should save your money for these when you are cutting and just reduce the calories slightly or increase cardio if you find you are gaining too much fat. Something like Glycobol could be useful but I haven't really used any partitioning products so can't say whether they are any good or not.

There's no need to cycle creatine although if you are getting very bloated you could come off for a couple of weeks just to see how much water you are holding. I've stopped using creatine as I also have the same problem as you (I'm 40) so I want my waist to be as narrow as possible. TBH 2 months after stopping creatine I don't notice any difference in strength, recovery or muscle size so it may not have done much for me except hold a few pounds of water.

coalsojr

Awards
Thanks War, I appreciate you giving me a direction to head toward when I wind down the DAA, TZ stack. Starting wk 7 tomorrow and I had already planned on going off the creatine for a while just for kicks. Yeah i've tried to start playing with calorie intake. I've been pretty good at keeping my diet lean of fat. Have been allowing myself one cheat meal a week, but it's hard for me 'cause chicken and tuna gets old quick and I collapse at the site of BBQ pork ribs and a loaded baked potato!LOL Trying to urge the wife to leave that stuff at the grocery store for now but I hate for her and the kids to have to suffer with me! Thanks Again!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
No problem and don't forget there's nothing wrong with having a cheat meal now and again so you don't need to cut out the ribs all together.