Havoc/Epistane detection time

rephens22

Awards
I am a soon to be Division 3 athelete and I am worried about the detection of rpn's havoc in my system. A few questions.. 1. How long does Epistane stay in your system after cycling off of it? 2. Will a test for steroids detect HAVOC? 3. Do I have anything to be worried about with testing and HAVOC?

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I work at a place that sells Epi. A guy came in who using Epi and was a D2 football player. He tested positive on a random pee test and they suspended him for a short amount of time. Epi/Havoc is technically legal from my understanding but banned within sports organizations.

He was on it while taking it I believe, but nevertheless he tested hot.

The sad part is the guy didn't even know what he was taking, just that it would help him build muscle. If you're looking to compete and not have to worry about failing tests, I'd get off the ph's. Good thing that you've taken the time to ask!

I'm no biochemist or anything but I'd imagine you'll be fine within a few weeks of being off of it. Not sure if they can detect your SERM for PCT though.

rephens22

Awards
This is great information man, I apreciate it a lot and thank you tons! I honestly think it will be about 2 months after my cycle so im thinking I will be fine. Thanks again man

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an oral. You will have no metabolites present after 48-72 hours. That being said, don't cheat.