can i used topical dermacrine without pct?

  1. can i used topical dermacrine without pct?


    How bad is dht conversion with topical dermacrine?

    What options are there for pct otc?


  2. All you really need is an orc test booster as pct for serm, its mildand wont really shut u down, id go with hcgenerate or phytoserms

  3. PCT isn't necessary if your only running 4 weeks, but if you want to stay on the safe side I'd give a Test Booster like TestatropinV2 or Testalensis 100 a try for pct.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    How bad is dht conversion with topical dermacrine?

    What options are there for pct otc?
    DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
    Damn so I shouldn't put it on my chest next time I run dermacrine lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. What about da butt!

    Jk

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
    very interesting, i thought chest and stomach were fair game..

    Def have heard the sack for increased DHT but not the afore mentioned.. very interesting indeed...

  8. Does there is topical dermacrine around ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
    Nice info ! Hopefully PP will bring it back

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Nice info ! Hopefully PP will bring it back
    Is hairloss an issue?

    How would it stack with 11-spray?

    Should i add formestane or erase?

    When is **** rolling this out? Will there be a presale price?

    Will np carry this?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Is hairloss an issue?

    How would it stack with 11-spray?

    Should i add formestane or erase?

    When is **** rolling this out? Will there be a presale price?

    Will np carry this?
    I am really no a real knowledgeble guy, waiting for some rep to help you out !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Is hairloss an issue?

    How would it stack with 11-spray?

    Should i add formestane or erase?

    When is **** rolling this out? Will there be a presale price?

    Will np carry this?
    There is some changes going on with the RLS store but they will have it soon enough. It will be sh*t load of servings for a great price.

    Not sure on the pre-sale yet and NP might possibly carry it as they carry some of the RLS line. RLS store will have it first though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Nice info ! Hopefully PP will bring it back
    I already hooked you up alvin, but for those looking for real genuine Dermacrine and not some cheap knock off, hit me up with a pm ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Nice info ! Hopefully PP will bring it back
    RLS will have a much better version....same exact product....just more servings which is a bonus...but the real thing is the carrier....RLS carrier is the best carrier on the market right now, not a sloppy mess...and for a better price....at this point it's like Michael Jordan (RS-Transderm) vs. Ron Harper (Dermacrine)

  15. When will it be out?

    Can someone address whether or not it will stack with 11kt...
    Also, is triazole good enough for pct and do i need an ai?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    When will it be out?

    Can someone address whether or not it will stack with 11kt...
    Also, is triazole good enough for pct and do i need an ai?
    as far as i know, i thought triazole was an ai....but stacking 11 spray and rs transderm should be fine, actually give you a nice light recomp cycle

  17. RLS's version will be just like the Forma-stanzol carrier so it will be different then regular Dermacrine.

    The Forma-stanzol carrier has DMSO and Emu oil in there so you know it's a legit transdermal... absorbs in 10 seconds with awesome penetration.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    RLS will have a much better version....same exact product....just more servings which is a bonus...but the real thing is the carrier....RLS carrier is the best carrier on the market right now, not a sloppy mess...and for a better price....at this point it's like Michael Jordan (RS-Transderm) vs. Ron Harper (Dermacrine)
    Well I might try PP version first and the RLS after, going on 34 , A weel absorbe DHEA will be in my supplement rotation for sure

  19. Im excited to try this!

  20. I will advice to take no supplements without the guidance of some expert.

  21. I wish rls would hurry up with this!

    I loved the OG derma but hated the carrier. This rls version is gonna be sick.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    I wish rls would hurry up with this!

    I loved the OG derma but hated the carrier. This rls version is gonna be sick.
    ^^^ Yes, I would get terrible rashes from the OG Dermacrine. I really wanted to like it, but I'd break out in red hives and itch all day! The worst was when I tried it on the sack, OOOWEEEEEE!

    Looking forward to trying the RLS Transaderm carrier, it sounds awesome and twice as nice at double the dose! Now that's value!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  23. Oh, and to answer OP's question, an OTC test booster or AI would be plenty to run as PCT if you really wanted to, though it's unnecessary IMO.

    When I do run test boosters though, I like steroidal AIs (forma, 6-bromo, etc.), I always make much better improvements in strength and body composition on those than the "libido boosters" out on the market. It's like continuing the cycle, but recovering T/E balance.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cant find topical dermacrine
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles
    By SouthernCharm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
  3. topical dermacrine, where are you?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. dermacrine- topical or oral?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Log in
Log in