sell me on pulling the trigger on triazole

1. sell me on pulling the trigger on triazole

I have tried erase...

Why should i pull the trigger on triazole? i have Maca already in my stash.. what will triazole do for me?
    The only blood work i saw showed a sharp increase in estrogen to push it out of normal range and test more than doubled. it was 150something% increase in estrogen 160something% increase in test

2. I don't have blood work but from experience with the product I really like it. I feel a nice boost in strength and energy also my joints don't hurt on it unless ofcourse I dose too high. But I feel like it's kindof a good health supplement as well because of the anti inflammatory effects. Also nice libido boost as well.
    •   

3. It worked great for me and will use it again. Ask the reps for more test results cuz the ones I have seen posted were awesome.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    I have tried erase...

Why should i pull the trigger on triazole? i have Maca already in my stash.. what will triazole do for me?
    The only blood work i saw showed a sharp increase in estrogen to push it out of normal range and test more than doubled. it was 150something% increase in estrogen 160something% increase in test
    TZ gives a REDUCTION (not an increase) in oestrogen and an INCREASE in Test. There are some bloodwork results in the following thread - What is Triazole™?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. Will they be pulling PCT also?
    By bmcjames in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
  3. Pulling 7 g's
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 02:40 PM
  4. trigger foods