sell me on pulling the trigger on triazole

ezjax

Awards
I have tried erase...

Why should i pull the trigger on triazole? i have Maca already in my stash.. what will triazole do for me?
The only blood work i saw showed a sharp increase in estrogen to push it out of normal range and test more than doubled. it was 150something% increase in estrogen 160something% increase in test

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't have blood work but from experience with the product I really like it. I feel a nice boost in strength and energy also my joints don't hurt on it unless ofcourse I dose too high. But I feel like it's kindof a good health supplement as well because of the anti inflammatory effects. Also nice libido boost as well.

tinshot

Awards
It worked great for me and will use it again. Ask the reps for more test results cuz the ones I have seen posted were awesome.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I have tried erase...

Why should i pull the trigger on triazole? i have Maca already in my stash.. what will triazole do for me?
The only blood work i saw showed a sharp increase in estrogen to push it out of normal range and test more than doubled. it was 150something% increase in estrogen 160something% increase in test
TZ gives a REDUCTION (not an increase) in oestrogen and an INCREASE in Test. There are some bloodwork results in the following thread - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole.html