bulking natty stack
- 05-11-2011, 07:46 PM
- 05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
DAA + estrogen control + Agmatine would make a great natty stack.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
05-12-2011, 11:26 AM
05-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm currently running a recomp with Titanium, Erase, Slin Sane (and Need2Slin). You could look into something similar. I can't really comment on the effects yet as I've just started.
However, I've used Erase and both of the nutrient partitioners in the past and they've all done wonders. Of course, diet and training is more key than random supplements though.
05-12-2011, 12:25 PM
05-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Hard-FX is a solid choice, Good amount of D-Aspartic Acid and Forskolin that synergizes the effects of each other, along with Fenugreek and the natural AI 7-MF. Used it several times and I have never been disappointed! I like the combination of that and a good Cortisolinhibtor to futher increase the testo-to-cortisol-ratio...
PM for a 50% discount code...
05-12-2011, 01:09 PM
IGF 2 + Free Test + DAA
05-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Hey Bro, Im cutting too! But i usually cut for 12-14 months, 2 months is definently not enough. What you wanna do is cut for about 12-14 months then bulk for 24-64 months to get your pump back. Let me suggest some awesome supplments
Note - take ALL together
Just mix all that sh!t up and ur good money mah niqqa
Now some additional supplements to help boost your weight loss and get jack3d
ThermoGum (12-20 pieces at once)
1 Cheeseburger (Blended w/ milk)
Now this next part IS IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST BODY BUILDER IN THE UNIVERSE
POST WORKOUT (IMPORTANT!!!!)
1st and foremost, take about 72 different kinds of protein mixed with milk, coffee, urine (important that urine is luke warm) and human spit
16 oz bull sperm (also very important, i like to consume ice cold with some cat piss mixed in)
Also i like to add a touch of meth and cocaine post workout to get my blood flowing (2 tbsp of each should suffice)
When im cutting I do one excersize per body part 14 times a week
Arms - Curls
Legs - Curls
Back - Curls
Chest - Bench Pre.. I mean curls
After all this and you followed my directions spot on you should be the best body builder in the world maybe the universe ( Aliens can lift approx. 74x their body weight )
Good luck and u can contact me anytime if you need help!
-Jack Joseph Jamroz 3rd AKA Mr. Galaxy
05-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Erase+DAA+Tropinol would be a solid stack IMO. A non-stim nutrient partitioner like slin sane would work awesome as well to prevent/limit fat gain. Something like TTA to free stored fat for energy, or something like TT33 to increase your metabolic rate while increasing protein synthesis would be solid as well. There are a lot of options here. Look into things, design something and see .
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
05-19-2011, 11:42 PM
how much money do you have to spend?
best stack i could think of would be zma, bulbine, daa, tribulus, longjack, erase, inhibit e, hghpro, testopro, freetest, activate xtreme, formestane, and tropinol haha.
05-20-2011, 12:19 AM
05-20-2011, 12:47 AM
05-20-2011, 03:10 AM
actually, the more i think about the results i had...
HGHup + Drive + DAA
05-20-2011, 04:29 AM
I'd go for Erase, Adamantium(DAA+LCLT+NAT) and Titanium.
All 3 seem to have the best review at Nutraplanet and great feedback frome everyone. I know I'll be giving that combo a try!
Core Nutritionals Representative
05-20-2011, 07:36 AM
When bulking the most important thing is that you are going to eat and train right. Many people fail to build muscle effectively while on anabolics because they think drugs will do it for them and don't get everything else in place first so obviously supplements are not going to do a lot if you do not get everything right first.
No supplement will build muscle for you. Here are my personal opinions;
- Glucose disposal agents and insulin sensitising supplements can help when you are increasing calories and carbohydrate intake in terms of glycogen storage and minimising fat gain. My favourite product for this is Fenuplex.
- Testosterone boosters are great, if you actually have low testosterone in the first place. DAA is the cheapest one that is proven to be effective and has results to prove it but it won't do a lot in terms of body composition (even Patrick Arnold said this when he was originally coming out with Test Force). Testofen is something I like to use, it has an actual human study behind it (not just one done and rats and then released), isn't greatly expensive and does what it says i.e., doesn't work as amazingly as some of the more hyped supplements claim to work, but it does what it says and does it reliably. Titanium or Testopro both contain the extract/similar extract and have already been suggest by EasyEJL and JudgementDay.
- In terms of physical changes nothing has worked better for me than PES AnaBeta which has not been released yet but is due to be soon. I have a log with photos where my weight went up but I looked leaner at the end.
Best of luck.
05-20-2011, 11:03 AM
05-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
05-23-2011, 11:44 PM
I like TEST 2 By JOHN SCOTT NITRO, and PRIME with DAA. I also liked Titanium and ERASE. Inhibit E is great too.
05-24-2011, 12:25 AM
05-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Speaking of ON. AFTER MAX is great for bulking post workout. all you need in one shake. THEY keep it simple. Boosting test is great, but you need calories too. I like the vanilla flavor with some orange gatorade powder post workout. So good.
05-24-2011, 05:27 PM
05-28-2012, 12:39 PM
05-28-2012, 07:32 PM
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I agree with R1Balla..
If you have extra $$ throw in the IGF-2,
maybe some agmatine..
quick question, would Erase pro be an acceptable anti E for DAA use?
05-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PrepNwa23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
- By countryboy44 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
- By pogue in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:27 AM