bulking natty stack

  1. bulking natty stack


    I'm currently cutting for the next two months and need some input on what natural bulking stack would help me achieve the best goals possible. I was considering DAA and Erase but I'm pretty sure you people have other options for me out there! Thanks!


  2. DAA + estrogen control + Agmatine would make a great natty stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Testopro + erase is solid too, and could add glycobol as nutrient partitioner.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. I'm currently running a recomp with Titanium, Erase, Slin Sane (and Need2Slin). You could look into something similar. I can't really comment on the effects yet as I've just started.

    However, I've used Erase and both of the nutrient partitioners in the past and they've all done wonders. Of course, diet and training is more key than random supplements though.

  5. DAA + Inhibit-E + Agmatine would be a sick SNS stack for you. You could always use Erase instead if you didn't want to use ATD.



    SNS DAA -Caps

    SNS DAA -Powder

    SNS Agmatine

    SNS Inhibit-E
    I'm Back...

  6. Hard-FX is a solid choice, Good amount of D-Aspartic Acid and Forskolin that synergizes the effects of each other, along with Fenugreek and the natural AI 7-MF. Used it several times and I have never been disappointed! I like the combination of that and a good Cortisolinhibtor to futher increase the testo-to-cortisol-ratio...


    PM for a 50% discount code...

  7. IGF 2 + Free Test + DAA
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Hey Bro, Im cutting too! But i usually cut for 12-14 months, 2 months is definently not enough. What you wanna do is cut for about 12-14 months then bulk for 24-64 months to get your pump back. Let me suggest some awesome supplments

    Note - take ALL together

    Pre
    jack3d
    Assault
    Mesomorph
    Superpump
    Xplode
    FlashOver
    White Flood

    Just mix all that sh!t up and ur good money mah niqqa

    Now some additional supplements to help boost your weight loss and get jack3d

    OxyElite Pro
    Erase
    Alpha T2
    Suppress-C
    Steroids
    Shift
    Dexaprine
    ThermoGum (12-20 pieces at once)
    DCP
    Sesamine
    Steroids
    Lean Extreme
    1 Cheeseburger (Blended w/ milk)

    Now this next part IS IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST BODY BUILDER IN THE UNIVERSE

    POST WORKOUT (IMPORTANT!!!!)

    1st and foremost, take about 72 different kinds of protein mixed with milk, coffee, urine (important that urine is luke warm) and human spit

    16 oz bull sperm (also very important, i like to consume ice cold with some cat piss mixed in)

    Steroids

    Also i like to add a touch of meth and cocaine post workout to get my blood flowing (2 tbsp of each should suffice)

    WORKOUT HARD!

    When im cutting I do one excersize per body part 14 times a week
    Arms - Curls
    Legs - Curls
    Back - Curls
    Chest - Bench Pre.. I mean curls



    After all this and you followed my directions spot on you should be the best body builder in the world maybe the universe ( Aliens can lift approx. 74x their body weight )

    Good luck and u can contact me anytime if you need help!

    -Jack Joseph Jamroz 3rd AKA Mr. Galaxy

  9. Erase+DAA+Tropinol would be a solid stack IMO. A non-stim nutrient partitioner like slin sane would work awesome as well to prevent/limit fat gain. Something like TTA to free stored fat for energy, or something like TT33 to increase your metabolic rate while increasing protein synthesis would be solid as well. There are a lot of options here. Look into things, design something and see .

    Mike

  10. how much money do you have to spend?

    best stack i could think of would be zma, bulbine, daa, tribulus, longjack, erase, inhibit e, hghpro, testopro, freetest, activate xtreme, formestane, and tropinol haha.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kaydoh View Post
    how much money do you have to spend?

    best stack i could think of would be zma, bulbine, daa, tribulus, longjack, erase, inhibit e, hghpro, testopro, freetest, activate xtreme, formestane, and tropinol haha.
    That would cost a lot of money and be very taxing on your body I would think just from all the chemicals it has to process and break down.

    Just my opinion though! lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Erase+DAA+Tropinol would be a solid stack IMO. A non-stim nutrient partitioner like slin sane would work awesome as well to prevent/limit fat gain. Something like TTA to free stored fat for energy, or something like TT33 to increase your metabolic rate while increasing protein synthesis would be solid as well. There are a lot of options here. Look into things, design something and see .

    Mike
    i loved the Erase+DAA+Tropinol stack....ran it for 8 weeks, was more than happy with the results
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  13. actually, the more i think about the results i had...

    HGHup + Drive + DAA
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. I'd go for Erase, Adamantium(DAA+LCLT+NAT) and Titanium.

    All 3 seem to have the best review at Nutraplanet and great feedback frome everyone. I know I'll be giving that combo a try!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. When bulking the most important thing is that you are going to eat and train right. Many people fail to build muscle effectively while on anabolics because they think drugs will do it for them and don't get everything else in place first so obviously supplements are not going to do a lot if you do not get everything right first.

    No supplement will build muscle for you. Here are my personal opinions;
    - Glucose disposal agents and insulin sensitising supplements can help when you are increasing calories and carbohydrate intake in terms of glycogen storage and minimising fat gain. My favourite product for this is Fenuplex.
    - Testosterone boosters are great, if you actually have low testosterone in the first place. DAA is the cheapest one that is proven to be effective and has results to prove it but it won't do a lot in terms of body composition (even Patrick Arnold said this when he was originally coming out with Test Force). Testofen is something I like to use, it has an actual human study behind it (not just one done and rats and then released), isn't greatly expensive and does what it says i.e., doesn't work as amazingly as some of the more hyped supplements claim to work, but it does what it says and does it reliably. Titanium or Testopro both contain the extract/similar extract and have already been suggest by EasyEJL and JudgementDay.
    - In terms of physical changes nothing has worked better for me than PES AnaBeta which has not been released yet but is due to be soon. I have a log with photos where my weight went up but I looked leaner at the end.

    Best of luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That would cost a lot of money and be very taxing on your body I would think just from all the chemicals it has to process and break down.

    Just my opinion though! lol
    ya i would never spend all that money on one stack. but if i was rich i'd try it and see what happened. what do you mean exactly "just from all the chemicals it has to process and break down." ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i loved the Erase+DAA+Tropinol stack....ran it for 8 weeks, was more than happy with the results
    In my current pct, I'm running DAA, Reversitol V.2, Testabolan V.2, Inhibit E, lean xtreme. Its a pct/natty 8 week period. Def loving it, 3ish weeks in I think haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydoh View Post
    ya i would never spend all that money on one stack. but if i was rich i'd try it and see what happened. what do you mean exactly "just from all the chemicals it has to process and break down." ?
    Well, everything we put in must be broken down, absorbed, metabolized, and excreted involving many organs and bodily functions. I'm no expert or doctor, but im pretty sure the more we put in, the harder our bodies must work. Maybe i am wrong, who knows!

  18. I like TEST 2 By JOHN SCOTT NITRO, and PRIME with DAA. I also liked Titanium and ERASE. Inhibit E is great too.

  19. DAA(12 on, 6 off), Need2slin, low dose ERASE, HCGenerate and or PhytoSerms, creatine

  20. Speaking of ON. AFTER MAX is great for bulking post workout. all you need in one shake. THEY keep it simple. Boosting test is great, but you need calories too. I like the vanilla flavor with some orange gatorade powder post workout. So good.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    DAA(12 on, 6 off), Need2slin, low dose ERASE, HCGenerate and or PhytoSerms, creatine
    Why 12 on, 6 off? Just curious.

    Mike

  22. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i loved the Erase+DAA+Tropinol stack....ran it for 8 weeks, was more than happy with the results
    I know this is an old post but what were your results like from this stack? Does it provide good lean muscle gains?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    I'm currently cutting for the next two months and need some input on what natural bulking stack would help me achieve the best goals possible. I was considering DAA and Erase but I'm pretty sure you people have other options for me out there! Thanks!
    DAA and erase are both solid. If you like PES, consider looking into anabeta, one of the best natty bulking supps out there IMO.

  24. I agree with R1Balla..
    or
    DAA
    ErasePro
    AnabetaElite..
    If you have extra $$ throw in the IGF-2,
    maybe some agmatine..

    quick question, would Erase pro be an acceptable anti E for DAA use?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I agree with R1Balla..
    or
    DAA
    ErasePro
    AnabetaElite..
    If you have extra $$ throw in the IGF-2,
    maybe some agmatine..

    quick question, would Erase pro be an acceptable anti E for DAA use?

    not needed IMO. Erase would do the trick just fine
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    not needed IMO. Erase would do the trick just fine
    i concur
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I agree with R1Balla..
    or
    DAA
    ErasePro
    AnabetaElite..
    If you have extra $$ throw in the IGF-2,
    maybe some agmatine..

    quick question, would Erase pro be an acceptable anti E for DAA use?
    Yeah, regular Erase+DAA is a tried and true stack.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. Natty Stack ?
    By countryboy44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  4. Natty Bulking Cycle
    By pogue in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in