In between cycles

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I just recently finished my PCT from my test E cycle and im looking for something to hold me over thru summer and also help lean out a bit...As far as test boosters i used DAA, erase, & titanium for pct..Now Im looking for something natural to run thru summer...How does BRIDGE from (Need to) sound along with DAA and prime?? Might even continue to run erase with it...
I am also on week 2 of ECA

Please advise

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U can run daa but take something like free test or products similar to this to combat the estro sides u may see. Hghup will get you pretty lean and build muscle along with proper diet and training

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
U can run daa but take something like free test or products similar to this to combat the estro sides u may see. Hghup will get you pretty lean and build muscle along with proper diet and training
Wouldn't Bridge combat the estro sides?? Erase would also do the trick..I want to stay lean and hard thru out the summer is my goal..Does anyone know how effective Bridge would be??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Needto Bridge is the perfect supplement made specially for this time frame, it will get your hormones in line while aiding in lean muscle gain and prevent you from losing what you've just built up

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Needto Bridge is the perfect supplement made specially for this time frame, it will get your hormones in line while aiding in lean muscle gain and prevent you from losing what you've just built up
How about bridge stacked with Erase, PRIME, and DAA?

Last edited:
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Too much in the pot I think, erase/daa or erase/daa/bridge will be fine. Nothing is going to give you results even close to test except more test. Get yourself building again naturally otherwise you will get caught up in a bad mental cycle. For daa I'd either go with tcf-1 or something like lit up or admantium.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this would work out well to not only keep gains from the cycle but prevent any loss of the gains....imo you can even drop the DAA, i never saw any benefits from using it outside of pct

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Erase + Prime + Powerfull + Bridge.

Shift is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase + Prime + Powerfull + Bridge.

Shift is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well.
you like shift? i just picked up a bottle, i couldn't resist the price....what kind of results did you see?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
why do you need supplements inbetween supplements. have your staples in between.

i always use HCA and a nutrient repartitioner all year round.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get NTBM: bridge, needtoslin.

Than a SARM and erase to keep estrogen down. The sarm will do 10x more than supps

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you like shift? i just picked up a bottle, i couldn't resist the price....what kind of results did you see?
my appetite is up, but from other products.

however my body is leaner every day, even when my diet is not spot on or after nasty cheat meals haha.

I also feel fuller in terms of muscle. it's easily one of my favorites...and at the price it's at now I wish I could get 25 bottles

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blast and cruise brah, blast and cruise all year...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...What I'm really looking for in terms of results is to lean out, drop some of the bloat and extra little bit of fat I put on from the test cycle with not loosing much muscle....On second thought guys i have a ton of anavar I've been sitting on. I have never ran anavar. Is it too soon to run that for say 6 weeks at 50 mg?? I am one week out of my PCT of clomid...What do you think? I am taking ECA right now

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too soon. Time off = Time on + PCT unless you blast and cruise. 3 Cycles max per year is my rule, and that's a lot of stress on your body and organs.

Also, shouldn't be cutting (leaning out) right after a cycle, you'll lost muscle/strength. One time I did that, and it was like I hadn't even cycled in the end, not worth it.

Do a natty cycle of X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced and NTBM Bridge. You can add in an AI too if you like and want to get rid of some bloat. Formastanzol seems to be REALLY good for off-cycle AI (I keep seeing there's going to be a huge sale on this one soon!).

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Too soon. Time off = Time on + PCT unless you blast and cruise. 3 Cycles max per year is my rule, and that's a lot of stress on your body and organs.

Also, shouldn't be cutting (leaning out) right after a cycle, you'll lost muscle/strength. One time I did that, and it was like I hadn't even cycled in the end, not worth it.

Do a natty cycle of X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced and NTBM Bridge. You can add in an AI too if you like and want to get rid of some bloat. Formastanzol seems to be REALLY good for off-cycle AI (I keep seeing there's going to be a huge sale on this one soon!).
Thanks....How about erase for an AI? Im not really trying to cut per say but just want to loose some of the belly fat before my mexico trip next month

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people seem to like Erase, but I personally don't notice the effects very much from 1-3 caps a day. Then again, I don't notice much of any effects unless I dose 1.5-2 times the "normal" amount. ATD doesn't do anything for me either. Formestane and 6-bromo I've had great experiences with getting noticeably stronger and leaner, running at a higher dose though...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridge is perfect in that respect and actually what it was intended for..."Bridging between cycles" :)

Bridge+DAA is actually what I'm running myself in a couple weeks ;)

Bridge+DAA+Erase=awesome!!:D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Bridge, needtoslin, gear. lots of pro, good carbs, and train hard to hold the new muscle gain