Dermacrine replacement?

realdeal124

Awards
Since dermacrine is discontinued, are there any products that are similar to it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since dermacrine is discontinued, are there any products that are similar to it?
Yes there is. RLS supplements has their own version releasing very soon with the same ingredient profile as Dermacrine but with twice the servings and a fast drying and effective carrier...the product will be called Transaderm so stay tuned!! ;)

realdeal124

Awards
Thanks, any idea of when it will be available?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, any idea of when it will be available?
It literally could be any day. We will make an announcement when it does become available for purchase :bigok:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
realdeal, if you want the real thing I hear its still available. Im goin to find out exactl whats goin on, so stay tuned.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
realdeal, if you want the real thing I hear its still available. Im goin to find out exactl whats goin on, so stay tuned.
its out there but very scarce. i was lucky enough to score 4 transdermals recently

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, ive got the goods on actual, real deal Dermacrine. Hit me up for details ; )

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I can't wait for the rls transderma

Deemacrine was a great t booster

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the ultimate replacement for dermarcine will be RLS version....twice the product, a much more effective carrier...what more could you ask for.....the worst part of dermacrine was it didn't last long and it was a mess....both have been corrected to make a superior product....dermacrine becomes pointless...r.i.p.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm will be an awesome product indeed due to the fact that it is improving upon a good product and making it a great one with double the amount!!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Lol the NTBM vs PP rivalry is actually hilarious.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Transaderm will be an awesome product indeed due to the fact that it is improving upon a good product and making it a great one with double the amount!!
2x the amount?!?!??

I missed that part. Bad ass!

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
im mostly psyched about the new carrier..my only gripe with original derma was it was a LOT of lotion..and it only lasted like 24 days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im mostly psyched about the new carrier..my only gripe with original derma was it was a LOT of lotion..and it only lasted like 24 days.
That problem has been addressed with the RLS version :yup:

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
yep, ive heard that and thats why im VERY anxious for it to come out...im gonna be running it with formastanzol asap..

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Will the carrier for the transderm be the same as formastanzol?

If so i'm buying a few cases haha

The only downside to the OG Derma was the insane amount of lotion-like carrier and the long drying time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the carrier for the transderm be the same as formastanzol?

If so i'm buying a few cases haha

The only downside to the OG Derma was the insane amount of lotion-like carrier and the long drying time.
Yes the same tried, true, and tested carrier as Formastanozol!! Fast drying and effective application!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What makes the carrier so unique that other carriers don't have the same technology? Really just wondering, sounds pretty sweet.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
What makes the carrier so unique that other carriers don't have the same technology? Really just wondering, sounds pretty sweet.
Compared to the old PP carrier,,,, The Formastanz carrier it is super thin, dries fast, and it isn't sticky. This is the complete opposite of the OG derma's carrier.

I loved derma so much, but I dreaded the application after a few weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It will be out any day. Im going to jump on a few bottles when it does cuz it will prolly sell out quickly

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so the RLS version is 2 months worth? hows the price

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
finally attempting to make a decent product...about time.

Anyways, the real Dermacrine is out there alive and well, you just gotta know how to look for it ; )

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so the RLS version is 2 months worth? hows the price
from what i've heard, it's going to be the same price as when rls brought back dermacrine back from the dead.....just a better product

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to the new version, the old PP one gave me a rash and when I asked the reps they basically said sucks to be you it's probably contact dermatitis. Enjoy your 2 bottles!

I'm also stoked to get double the doses! Woot! I may add some extra bulk powders too...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to the new version, the old PP one gave me a rash and when I asked the reps they basically said sucks to be you it's probably contact dermatitis. Enjoy your 2 bottles!

I'm also stoked to get double the doses! Woot! I may add some extra bulk powders too...
Many advantages with this newer version for sure, and is supposed to be at a nice price too ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I honestly never got to try either.....but I'm looking forward to giving this a shot at some point.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys, ive got the goods on actual, real deal Dermacrine. Hit me up for details ; )
^^:toofunny:... you'd think he's selling crack.

@ thread... The Forma-stanzol carrier is very legit and I'm extremely excited to see the new product in this carrier. Dries in seconds and the penetration is ridiculous.

We were testing a clorothoxy dermal a while ago with the same carrier and poopypants loved it and said it was the most pleasant TD he ever had to put on. Ryansm also got to take it for a test drive and liked the carrier and EasyEJL tried it and kept asking us for the carrier separately lol. Too bad that sucker didn't see the light of day... ah well.

RLS Derma with our own carrier will be out soon enough...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With so many requests to bring Dermacrine back, I needed to hook it up :veryhappy: And the guys who are getting the hook up are very happy indeed.

Lets face it, Dermacrine has a true, legit following and its absence is sorely felt by many. Thanks for trying though lol!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With so many requests to bring Dermacrine back, I needed to hook it up :veryhappy: And the guys who are getting the hook up are very happy indeed.

Lets face it, Dermacrine has a true, legit following and its absence is sorely felt by many. Thanks for trying though lol!
Double the servings and a b*tch'in carrier... You're welcome :dance:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

@ thread... The Forma-stanzol carrier is very legit and I'm extremely excited to see the new product in this carrier. Dries in seconds and the penetration is ridiculous.

We were testing a clorothoxy dermal a while ago with the same carrier and poopypants loved it and said it was the most pleasant TD he ever had to put on. Ryansm also got to take it for a test drive and liked the carrier and EasyEJL tried it and kept asking us for the carrier separately lol. Too bad that sucker didn't see the light of day... ah well.

RLS Derma with our own carrier will be out soon enough...
Yes I did like it, easy to apply, no mess, and dried quick.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have to agree with this though as well. Bottom line we'll see, I have no problem with acknowledging a quality supplement.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with this though as well. Bottom line we'll see, I have no problem with acknowledging a quality supplement.
Agreed Ryan. We will just see how it all pans out.

I know you have no problem acknowledging a good supplement regardless where it's from :)

And I do think Dermacrine is a great product.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed Ryan. We will just see how it all pans out.

I know you have no problem acknowledging a good supplement regardless where it's from :)

And I do think Dermacrine is a great product.

I loved Dermacrine also...I used it during a SD/Epi-strong run and really enjoyed the stuff. I had nothing to complain about except the amount and having to wait a little longer than I wanted for it to dry...both issues that are being corrected in the RS-Transaderm :)

Which means I will be getting some on release!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very surprised someone hasn't picked up the rights to dermacrine...also surprised PP hasn't decided to start producing it again :(

looking forward to giving RS-Transaderm a go though, should be able to offer some true feedback on it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very surprised someone hasn't picked up the rights to dermacrine...also surprised PP hasn't decided to start producing it again :(

looking forward to giving RS-Transaderm a go though, should be able to offer some true feedback on it.
That feedback is exactly what we will be looking for once it is released. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Words from Nate on the subject via facebook:

rs-transaderm is a little behind and its mostly due in part to the fact that we refuse to use anything but the best as always.. Manufacturer has Resveratrol that is like 80% pure or something like that and could have had the products done last month for us. We are holding out for the 99% Resveratrol and will not settle for anything less.
YES RS-TRANSADERM is still own the way.. As a matter of fact I am flying down to texas to see my Manufacturer the 23rd of this month. I am going to watch RS-Transaderm go on and come off the production line my self if I have to. I will not leave texas till I see it happen.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Words from Nate on the subject via facebook:
Thanks for posting that up MWB!! Explains why Transaderm is a little behind schedule. We dont settle for anything less than the best!!!:banana:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We actually have :banana: Hit me up to find out where.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

This is awesome news!! I will be stocking up on DAA and Transaderm :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
EVERYTHING is back in stock guys, not just transaderm. Need2...stock up!