Need Help/Advice Making a Decision

P

packersfan

Awards
I am currently in a cycle taking:

Test Enanthate - 500ml 1 x per week
Turinabol - 40mg per day (Split 20mg AM and 20mg PM)
Clenbuterol - 80mcg per day (thinking about upping it too 120mcg)
Ketotifen - 3mg per day
Anastrozole - .5mg per day (Going to change to Exemestane)
Clomiphene - 50mg
LiverCare - 2 capsules twice a day (AM/PM)

I have been on this cycle since April 3rd. It has not been really religiously because I got injured and was out for a week. So, to add it up I have been on this cycle for 4 weeks this Sunday.

Moreover, I have 4 more weeks of bulking. Then, I am going to start a cutting cycle lasting for 4 weeks. After bulking and cutting for 8 weeks I will start my PCT with Nolvadex and Primordial Performances PCT stack.

So, here is where I am stumped. I have access to Deca-Durabolin 100mg injection. I would like to add it to my cycle. I have 8 weeks until I start my PCT.

Could anyone really knowledgeable give me advice on what to do? I am really driven on taking the Deca-Durabolin. I would like to add it to my Test Enanthate 500ml.

So, will 8 weeks on Deca be worth the cost and trouble? Also, can you use Deca during a cutting cycle? I do not want to start the Deca if it will not show results in the 8 week time frame before my PCT.

I would inject 250ml of Test E and 250ml or 200ml Deca-Durabolin twice a week for 8 weeks (Sunday and Wednesday). I would mix it in one injection twice a week. (Oil based)

Finally, could someone give me comments about my current stack? I.e. what would make it better or alternatives?

Please advise and help?

Thanks!