Lean Xtreme and Activate Xtreme safe for 15yr old?

7hebigbeas7

Awards
Before I begin, I don't wanna hear this bull saying to eat good. I already know all of that. So tell me, is it safe to stack em for weightloss? Or should I just do one of them? I need logical reason otherwise I'll just choose to take them. It's my body, so don't try to convince me about diet and sleep. I know the damn basics. If you post truthfully, I'd really appreciate it. I don't mean to be abrubt, I just want some logical informatin. Thanks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Both of them can effect you on a hormonal level, although very slight, and at 15 when it is possible your body is going through it's most significant hormonal changes I would not touch anything like this.

At 15 I would stick with protien, creatine, and bcaas, fish oil, cla, and green tea as far as supplements go

On another note, I don't think either of those will help you that much

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
No not at all, especially AX.

Damn man, at 15 I didn't know what all these random supps were...only thing I would buy was protein.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be using any type of supplement at your age. Especially without the consent of your parents.
This brah^.

Not being an old man here either, I know how it is I busted my ass to get up to a 315 bench at 16 haha. Just give it time you are far from your peak. Then you can be a guinea pig like me. Stick to protein, lots of water, possibly keto diet, and the mentality to destroy everything in the gym. The weights aren't ****, they are your bitch! Treat them that way!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You sound like a dumbass (and very immature). If you want to waste your money go ahead. Listen to the peopl on this board.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
No need to use suplements at 16yo.

rob211080

Awards
No,and test booster won't do anything at your age.AX didn't do much for me at 29 years old all you need at your age is a good diet.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Safe: Yes
Useless at 15: Yes
A waste of your money: Yes

Will you heed all of this advice: Probably not

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quoting myself from the other post since you decided to open 95 of them;

Dude, I think the best thing for you at your age is Clenbuterol stacked with ECA, Winstrol and Anavar. This will give you such sick gains brah! And all you need for support supps is some Fish Oil...

Is that the answer you were looking for and hence why you open 5 different topics asking the same question expecting a different answer?

/dumbass sarcastic high schooler mode off

Stop being stubborn and listen to people. Who the hell do you think is gonna be stupid enough to suggest anything to you when you CLEARLY have no idea of what you are doing, none whatsoever. Not to mention what people have been telling you is correct, there is not A SINGLE FREAKING SUPPLEMENT THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU RIGHT NOW. So stop being a little brat, eat well and go run some freaking sprints or do some elliptical.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Safe: NO
Useless at 15: Yes
A waste of your money: Yes

Will you heed all of this advice: Probably not
Just a quick fix there. Safe? Debatable. Because it may screw up with his regular hormonal production and therefore really screw him up on the later years.