Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perform can help, but you probably won't have too bad of an issue on halodrol

grndslam

Awards
What about mdrol. That will be my next cycle. But not gna dose high on that. Just 10 mg a day for four weeks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a little more individual, but still usually not too bad. It doesn't hurt to have something to help anyhow

grndslam

Awards
So mdrol not bad either ? Thts only two i wna run hdrol first then mdrol. I knw mdrol bit stronger. Also got a serm for pct (nolva)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro drives mine through roof, I have always been afraid to add in perform to it though, probably end up in jail... "T" liked the combo though....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol's effect on sex drive definitely varies person to person, some guys see it go up, some see it go down. No telling till you use it. of course in PCT for either, your libido is likely to be down

tinshot

Awards
Triazole is the best thing I have ever tried when it comes to sex drive. I was getting wood on the treadmill at the gym watching the chicks azz in front of me bounce.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Testopro drives mine through roof, I have always been afraid to add in perform to it though, probably end up in jail... "T" liked the combo though....
testopro+perform=:banana:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
starting hdrol cycle and would like to know best thing to take for sex drive
Add in Androhard for increased libido. You'll also see a nice leaning out effect stacking the 2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Add in Androhard for increased libido. You'll also see a nice leaning out effect stacking the 2.
i agree, i think androhard/hdrol would be a grest cycle, albeit expensive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Forma is crazy libido too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on cycle, I think something like androhard or dermacrine...I hear that Ruthless is coming out with a similar product to Dermacrine too.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ruthless is releasing RS-Transderma soon. Similar to Dermacrine but 60 day supply iirc.

I'd look into something like Maca, DAA, or forma in the meantime.

ezgoer101

Awards
I did testopro/erase stack with perform with great results in the libido category.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did testopro/erase stack with perform with great results in the libido category.
I am loving the Testopro, Erase, the perform would add an extra kick but I am afraid of the repurcusions, my libido is already way off the charts..

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Large doses of Fenigreek works too and is cheap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, Lit Up with HGHup gave me the most sex drive out of other supps/stacks i have taken, although i havent taken them all

underthesun

Awards
LJ100 and the original tribestan. I know terrestris might not do jack for testosterone, but back in the day it would sure up the libido.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was certain someone would beat me to it. Well done gymrat. Also, Test Prop ;)
Test Prop..... BY........... FAR............ is the single most effective not only ester of test, but libido 'supplement' altogether I have EVER taken!!!!!