Sick 6 week stack!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Really this will be an 8 week stack, I dont know why I put 6 wks?

Just started 3 days ago, a little something like this.

Shift, 8 weeks, 2/1
Erase, 8 weeks, 1/1
Creatine Nitrate, 4 weeks, 4pre/2 post wo
Mesomorph pre, 4 weeks, 1 scoop pre
Blue Gene, 6 weeks, 3 caps pre first 2 weeks, 5 caps pre last 4 weeks
Scivation Extend Intra

After Mesomorph and CN I am going to finnish off my CL Green Mag and add AX Stimulant X if I need a kick.

Should be an awesome run!

Staples:
Whey
Orange Triad multi's
Fish oil

Currently 186 and down on strenghth across the board after a 4 month layoff doing nothing but cardio. It's time to kill it again!:firedevil:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would simplify it a little and go from there. No need to take too much at once, because less may give you all the effects you want

Erase
Shift
1 Preworkout
No intra
Protein post workout

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would simplify it a little and go from there. No need to take too much at once, because less may give you all the effects you want

Erase
Shift
1 Preworkout
No intra
Protein post workout
Shift + Erase seems like an amazing cutting stack. I don't even see the need for much else beyond these two supplements, until you start getting in the below 10% body fat range. Then the ECA/NYC stacks can come in handy.

7-keto also falls in the same category at Erase, and could be swapped out as well.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
a lot of money
Well alot of it has been accumulating over time.

Erase
Shift
1 Preworkout
No intra
Protein post workout
Why No intra?

Shift + Erase seems like an amazing cutting stack. I don't even see the need for much else beyond these two supplements, until you start getting in the below 10% body fat range. Then the ECA/NYC stacks can come in handy.

7-keto also falls in the same category at Erase, and could be swapped out as well.
I will look into 7 Keto, Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dont think an intra is "needed". I was trying to save you some money and I personally do not think you would see any difference by adding an intra, unless you are getting it on the super cheap