Tonvara megaturk dosage and timing

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Ive just purchased megaturk and it arrived earlier. I took my first dose today and I am currently coming towards the end of a 8 week cycle of activate xtreme so im hoping the effects from megaturk will be in full flow by the time I finish activate. It comes in tablet form with 100mg turkesterone and 50mg 98% ecdysterone. They recommend two a day and advise to increase it if you feel the need to. Ive had good results in the past particularly strength wise when taking turk powder and Im pretty sure it was from china. This turk and ecdy comes directly from Uzbekistan. Can anybody help me out with dosing. I was thinking four tablets? Spread throughout the day 1 1 1 1 or 2 2? Also with meals or without? I would appreciate any help and knowledge
Cheers

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i would say 1 pill, 4x a day with high protein meals
preferably 1 pre workout/post workout shake/1 hour post workout meal and then any other time during the day

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how this treats you. Was on the cusp of buying it myself to run at 4 per day to get the 400mg of turk but settled for trying substerone and ecdymorph instead. Still on my list for later in the year.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Ive been interested in those that you mentioned 2. The megaturk is pretty pricey at £60 for 120. Im looking forward to see what happens. Like I said I tried turk bought from ebay ha ha powder form from a guy just trying to make a bit of money for himself, and the results were good. This should tons better. I also love the deep sleep and vivid dreams.
How did sub and ecdymorph go?

coontentment

Awards
Ive been interested in those that you mentioned 2. The megaturk is pretty pricey at £60 for 120. Im looking forward to see what happens. Like I said I tried turk bought from ebay ha ha powder form from a guy just trying to make a bit of money for himself, and the results were good. This should tons better. I also love the deep sleep and vivid dreams.
How did sub and ecdymorph go?
i've been following that site as well, ever since i saw the tonvara true turk. the thing is that it seems random for dosage and i haven't seen enough reports to indicate an acceptable dosing protocol.
for that reason alone (and possiblly a very high cost for a true dose, i've held off).
i'll see how you go and i might even bite the bullet, either on the turk/ecdy or straight turk (i bought 6 bottles of iforce ecdy).

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Im tempted to get the substerone to try after this run. But having contacted the company in Uzbekistan that produces the trueturk and ecdy which goes into the megaturk, from what I remember him saying is that you get 10% turk and there are the added benefits of other types of ecdysterones as well. I am going to contact him to see what he thinks about the dosage. Also I brought up the issue of injectable. His response was that they have the facilities and are capable of making it. They would have to run tests and trials etc and of course whether there would be enough demand for such a product. I think there would!
From my experience straight turk is good. Doesn't taste to good though. But I will keep you posted and let you know how it goes.
You running the iforce now? They have run out of stock?

coontentment

Awards
Im tempted to get the substerone to try after this run. But having contacted the company in Uzbekistan that produces the trueturk and ecdy which goes into the megaturk, from what I remember him saying is that you get 10% turk and there are the added benefits of other types of ecdysterones as well. I am going to contact him to see what he thinks about the dosage. Also I brought up the issue of injectable. His response was that they have the facilities and are capable of making it. They would have to run tests and trials etc and of course whether there would be enough demand for such a product. I think there would!
From my experience straight turk is good. Doesn't taste to good though. But I will keep you posted and let you know how it goes.
You running the iforce now? They have run out of stock?
not yet - i just finished titanium and erase, so now looking at running blueprint and using the iforce with it. i'll start that in probably 2 - 3 weeks

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Sounds promising. Hope you have good results. Im hoping the effects from megaturk start to kick in by the time I finish my second tub of activate xtreme which has been so good. Im also tempted by agmatine to.

coontentment

Awards
Sounds promising. Hope you have good results. Im hoping the effects from megaturk start to kick in by the time I finish my second tub of activate xtreme which has been so good. Im also tempted by agmatine to.
i was very impressed with the titanium - i picked it up on sale when it first came out, but i'm kicking myself for only getting two bottles. very good value, and a lot of fun with the erase. i have activate xtreme and home and triazole, so i might try that at some point. i'll follow this to see how it goes and i might give it a go later on. good luck man, i can't wait to see the results you get from the turk and ecdy!

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
i was very impressed with the titanium - i picked it up on sale when it first came out, but i'm kicking myself for only getting two bottles. very good value, and a lot of fun with the erase. i have activate xtreme and home and triazole, so i might try that at some point. i'll follow this to see how it goes and i might give it a go later on. good luck man, i can't wait to see the results you get from the turk and ecdy!
Hey thx hopefully it will be good but I will keep you posted with details of how its going. There are so many sups out there that I want to try ha but im gonna look into titanium, could be a future run.
Hey good luck with ur cycle 2

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Just a quick update on how things are going with the mega turk. As of yesterday my strength went up considerably. I am day 15 into the turk, also just started taking Powerfull 6 days ago. I am also taking creatine nitrate and cissus for my shoulder which has worked amazingly. Until I was taking cissus I struggled with chest press or any shoulder dumbell raises. Now not a problem.
Now with the strength gains I had yesterday, I had a similar boost last year whilst taking powdered turk so there are some comparisons that I can make. I did chest yesterday and whilst I used to be stuck and struggling at benching at 80kg, I went on to 3 sets of 12 at 80kg easily, I then for the last set went up to 90Kg for 8 reps. Next chest session Im gonna get a spotter and go up to 100kg. But not just the flat bench lifts were improved, improvements in all of my lifts yesterday.
Only last week I had finished activate xtreme and then the day after I caught the flu which basically kicked my arse. I couldn't train for three days or eat like I usually do and this had a big impact on my motivation, strength and physique. I struggled back, not really getting the pumps in the gym like i used to, strength was down also so yesterdays session really gave me boost.
Today is back and biceps so I will report on how the session goes.
Also to note the vivid dreams Im having are amazing. I wake up feeling a little groggy sometimes. This is def the turk. I was dreaming like this before I started taking Powerfull so it could be interesting once it starts to kick in to.

coontentment

Awards
Just a quick update on how things are going with the mega turk. As of yesterday my strength went up considerably. I am day 15 into the turk, also just started taking Powerfull 6 days ago. I am also taking creatine nitrate and cissus for my shoulder which has worked amazingly. Until I was taking cissus I struggled with chest press or any shoulder dumbell raises. Now not a problem.
Now with the strength gains I had yesterday, I had a similar boost last year whilst taking powdered turk so there are some comparisons that I can make. I did chest yesterday and whilst I used to be stuck and struggling at benching at 80kg, I went on to 3 sets of 12 at 80kg easily, I then for the last set went up to 90Kg for 8 reps. Next chest session Im gonna get a spotter and go up to 100kg. But not just the flat bench lifts were improved, improvements in all of my lifts yesterday.
Only last week I had finished activate xtreme and then the day after I caught the flu which basically kicked my arse. I couldn't train for three days or eat like I usually do and this had a big impact on my motivation, strength and physique. I struggled back, not really getting the pumps in the gym like i used to, strength was down also so yesterdays session really gave me boost.
Today is back and biceps so I will report on how the session goes.
Also to note the vivid dreams Im having are amazing. I wake up feeling a little groggy sometimes. This is def the turk. I was dreaming like this before I started taking Powerfull so it could be interesting once it starts to kick in to.

sounds like the turk has kicked in now!

what was the dosage you decided to run in the end?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting log...subbed!

eddiejerom

Awards
about to put an order in, my budget is £50 so gonna get 60caps megaturk 30 caps trueturk (to bump up the turk dose)
really looking forward to this!

you gonna keep us updated mate? like to know how it works out for u.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
sounds like the turk has kicked in now!

what was the dosage you decided to run in the end?

I will def keep you guys posted on how things are going. I don't really keep logs when I train but I will keep you updated. I will keep it simple but informative. good to have you guys along with this!
Eddie that sounds like a good plan cause the stuff isn't exactly cheap. Def keep us posted!
At the moment I am dosing it at four capsules so per capsule 100mg turk and 50mg ecdy 98% spread throughout the day with protein.

So today I did my back and biceps. Today I didn't really feel energized, only had to meals. Maybe this is why but all my lifts were pretty solid. I didn't notice any real strength increases but my motivation in the gym was there and I managed to crank out a good session. Half way through training my back my Lats and biceps were feelin pretty pumped and full which is a lovely feelin.
Training my my biceps was pretty solid to and had real nice dense lookin arms at the end. Also forgot, I trained calves with my biceps.
Sorry guys if this seems a little vague but Im new to this, posting up logs and giving information about my training so 2Morrow is shoulders and abs and i have decided to keep a log of my lifts to make this more detailed and easier to track my progress, because I tend to go on how I feel and on noticeable strength gains etc.
And one more thing, my profile pic was taken after my first day back in the gym after I was ill so I will post up pics at the end.
I will keep you guys informed
Cheers

eddiejerom

Awards
any updates? how it going?
i got my trueturk today. popped one with breakfast.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
any updates? how it going?
i got my trueturk today. popped one with breakfast.
Seriously I cannot make a fair judgement on the trueturk. It started off really well but my training has been slightly neglected along with my sleep and diet. Ive been working night and day for a university deadline which is tomorrow, so I have not been able to train the way I would like. I am back on it tomorrow though cause all my work is finally done and I can hit the gym hard. I will keep you up to date with how things go. I am waiting for substerone to throw in the mix as well ha ha. Hope it goes well. How do you like the taste of the tabs?

kvothe

Awards
I have been taking the megaturk for about 2.5 weeks, 4 per day, not much time to do much, but still nothing special at all. At this point I would not recommend wasting $100 a month on it. We will see what the next 1.5 do, I only have enough for 30 days

eddiejerom

Awards
only day two, so no comment of effects, pills taste fine i guess, dont really notice it and im used to swallow a stupid amount of pills. I'll report back in a week or so and let u guys no how its going.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonvara Turk and E-BOL both have MAD recomp effects on me. I love em both!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only day two, so no comment of effects, pills taste fine i guess, dont really notice it and im used to swallow a stupid amount of pills. I'll report back in a week or so and let u guys no how its going.
Whats the whole story? You really have to be on a special level of training and diet to truly tap into ecdy's/turk's true potential.

Not accusing you, but if your not eating enough you wont grow, if your not dieting enough you wont cut, if your not training hard enough you wont make progress.

Just asking because we dont know the whole story.

eddiejerom

Awards
the whole story? lol

im just contributing to a thread i have interest in, and maybe able to shed some light for others. I am fully aware how important diet and training is, I am a qualified Personal Trainer and have been training for years. Sorry but really dont understand your post mate, this is not my thread so why am i gonna hi jack it and tell you all my 'full story' lol

So far ive noticed a slight hardening effect and a little more stamina, hopefuly things will get better as the weeks go on. im on 400mg for turk split into 4 dose's

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this thread is relevant to my interests. Is this stuff legit? How do we know its legit?

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Its been a while. Im coming to the end of the megaturk and I feel I am not able to give it a fair rating. Towards the end of my run of activate xtreme I was hit with the flu. This was about ten days into my run of megaturk. The flu knocked it out of me and affected my training and overall physique. Then I had the period of time when I had a lot of work for uni. I was up till 2 maybe 3 in the morning, i wasnt able to fully train cause of lack of sleep etc. So basically i had a couple of **** weeks of training. But As of now my training is back on track. Im feeling good in the gym, I feel back on it. I just feel a bit annoyed with what happened previously. Im starting to look fuller and my strength is picking up a bit plus my muscles feel hard constantly. Can this be the turk? I honestly do not know. IMO I would like to run it another month, it costs to much for me to order some more but the substerone is tasting pretty good ha aha so I can update you guys on this. Ive been taking this for 3 days along with 2 tabs of turk.

Last edited:
dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Jus want to update you guys and let you know that todays gym session was real good in terms of overall motivation, aggression, energy strength etc. I jus felt good and I have not felt this good in the gym since I was on AX. Today was chest and tris. Set a new PB on flat bench press ha ha, I benched 220lbs 6 reps and good clean smooth reps to. In kgs my set went like this warm up 60kg, then 80kg 12 reps, 90-10, 100-6 and then back down to 80 for 10 further reps. I was very happy about this considering i have only been back training 3 months. I also owe a shout out to cissus. Without this I would not be able to lift f### all. When I started lifting again my shoulder was f####d. Now it feels sooo good.
Overall today my lifts were solid and i felt like doing a lot more after.
I have also stopped taking POWERFULL pre workout with caffeine and jus take it when I go to sleep. IMO this could be what was making me feel lack lustre in the gym over the past couple of weeks.
Any way Im on back and biceps tomorrow. Lets see how it goes

Last edited:

redwings12scc

Awards
I hav got the megaturk 2 wks ago. it is great i fel mor bigger thn usually for sur but my strenghth has not rel gon up. I tk 2 pil wth a pre wrk out and thn 2 wth a protein shk after wrk out before munch fo 12 day n thn drp dwn to 2 a day pre wrk out frm thn on forever id you dnt stp at all. my muscle fel hrd an big expensive but wrk wel worth it if you hav the mny

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've said it once, I'll say it 1,000 times more...lol. If you are one of the lucky responders (like me) to high quality ECD/TURL products, you will love this stuff for mild gains, mild recomp, sick vascularity.

It is NOT a steroid and therefore akin to a product like creatine where the results are certainly discernable but not steroid like. Then again, it blows the dirt off of some of the crap PH's Ive tried. Lastly, ECD/TURK are the types of products you unfortunately need to be on for longer periods of time before you "notice" anything.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
I've said it once, I'll say it 1,000 times more...lol. If you are one of the lucky responders (like me) to high quality ECD/TURL products, you will love this stuff for mild gains, mild recomp, sick vascularity.

It is NOT a steroid and therefore akin to a product like creatine where the results are certainly discernable but not steroid like. Then again, it blows the dirt off of some of the crap PH's Ive tried. Lastly, ECD/TURK are the types of products you unfortunately need to be on for longer periods of time before you "notice" anything.
I definitely agree with you especially about the period of time that you should take it to really see the benefits. I found that towards the end of using megaturk ( about 30 days) alongside creatine nitrate, I really started to notice an effect on physique ( muscle fullness, density ) unfortunately the price was a bit expensive so I couldn't run it for longer. But when I get back from holiday I am def giving it a 3 month run alongside erase, titanium and anabeta. Should be good))
RECOMP.jpg

I just wanted to show the slight difference in physique from when I started taking megaturk along with CN and four to five weeks later when I finished. The pic on the left is the before. I had been training for about 2 months when this was taken.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, from a purely cost to benefit ratio, not worth it. From a cost to benefit including all health risks and side effects added to the equation (as compared to PH's), worth it all day long for my old azz; and I can run it for LONG periods without havign to cycle,etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6