Best Naturtal Test booster

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to start another natural test booster cycle soon. In the past I have tried P6 extreme, pink magic, and the titanium/ erase stack. Im looking to try something new this cycle and want to see your opinions to what is the best test booster out there.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Erase did work well for me. Inhibit-E has always done very well for me also. I have used Inhibit-E stacked with HyperTEST and had good results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking to start another natural test booster cycle soon. In the past I have tried P6 extreme, pink magic, and the titanium/ erase stack. Im looking to try something new this cycle and want to see your opinions to what is the best test booster out there.
As I have mentioned in numerous thread asking this same question, the "best" is a relative term, dependent on the individual in question and their goals and needs. For example, the "best" natural Testosterone booster for one individual is not going to be the "best" for another; and whilst some are better for endurance, others are better suited for mass gains, etc.

So, having said that, there are there are many Testosterone boosters out there - you need to select the one that is going to best fit YOUR goals and needs.

My list of recommended Testosterone boosters:
* Erase (#1) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html (post #102)
* FREE TEST - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains.html (post #39)
* Triazole - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161845-completing-female-terminators.html (post #202)
* Activate Xtreme (original) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/138626-rosies-review-sustain.html
* T-911 (more for libido and mood than anything else) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/158107-rosies-review-t.html
* Drive (there is no product better for endurance enhancement, IMO)

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im liking my run with Tcf-1 and Sustain Alpha right now. Increased libido and strength while cutting, so that is a good sign.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was considering giving androhard a shot. Anyone ever try this product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was considering giving androhard a shot. Anyone ever try this product?
AndroHard is a hormonal, NOT a natural Testosterone booster. Take a look through either the Primordial Performance or Anabolics subforums for feedback and logs on it.

~Rosie~

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ATD (Inhibit-E) with DAA does the trick for me. I also love the sense of well being I get on Divanex. It might be best to cycle test boosters because they work through different mechanisms, JMO.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some of these are not really "natural" though and although ATD is a very effective AI, it also has anti-androgenic properties.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some of these are not really "natural" though and although ATD is a very effective AI, it also has anti-androgenic properties.
Never had any issues with ATD. I am aware that everyone reacts different. I have never been one to have anything negative to complain about with ATD. I have been using Inhibit-E for years without issue.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old are you?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, check out Tropinol. Every log has been stellar so far, and it does do as claimed. Users have been seeing increases in free testosterone >100%, and increases in testosterone of 150-323%.

The coolest part of the product IMO is that it simultaneously reduces estrogen. You get a huge boost in test with a mild reduction in estrogen which means lean, dense gains.

NP has some awesome stacks/deals with it right now making it very very cheap.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
im 20 years old
Wait with the boosters till you're older, imho! You're 20, you should have tons of testosterone in your body to utilize maximum muscle growth... Get some solid sleep, change your training routine for building muscles.... and ..... EAT LIKE A HORSE!!! Quality food rich of Proteins... And don't be afraid of either carbs or fat!

Having problem getting your protein ratio up ? Well, some whey would be good a good investment..

If you do chose to go with the testoboosters anyway, I would recommend either Mass-FX or Hard-FX depending on your goals.. (Like pure bulk or some leaner gains).. Hard-FX contains DAA, which have been meantioned earlier in the thread), DAA is a solid natural testobooster.. I'm very fond of it..
AX added 7-MF , a natural AI, to help lowering the estrogen levels while also increasing testosterone from DAA and the other goodies as Fenugreek and Forskolin..

Regardless of which one you chose , if you even chose one, go with 1, don't go with a full stack if you never tried them before.. You don't know how your body will respond to the different things.. I mean, if you're a non-responder, it would just leave a big ass hole in your wallet!

Good luck mate and train hard!!

Ether

Awards
I have noticed the most aggression from Diesel Test Pro Cycle for a natural test booster, made me really tear it up in the gym and the bedroom. Check the reviews on this product if you do wish to try a natural test booster and I don't think you will be disappointed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase + a DAA product

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait with the boosters till you're older, imho! You're 20, you should have tons of testosterone in your body to utilize maximum muscle growth... Get some solid sleep, change your training routine for building muscles.... and ..... EAT LIKE A HORSE!!! Quality food rich of Proteins... And don't be afraid of either carbs or fat!

Having problem getting your protein ratio up ? Well, some whey would be good a good investment..

Good luck mate and train hard!!
I agree ^^^^ here

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i still havent tried it, but the AX/triazole combo gets a lot of love....and quite a few bloods have been posted using the products

however, the NP DAA/Tropinol/Erase stack i ran for 8 weeks a couple month's ago was pretty awesome.....strength shot up, leaned out a bit, libido was off the charts

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate or PhytoSerms + DAA. But you still a bit young to see a good effect from it. Now if you were 40 it would be another story. You would have to pin 3-500mg of tes to really see an increase. The natty stuff will boost it but not to the extent your looking for.

underthesun

Awards
I was going to say Phytoserms, but if you are 20 I might hold off on that, only because I can't seem to find a straight answer on how exactly it does raise test. For you, lj100, or purus labs recycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say Phytoserms, but if you are 20 I might hold off on that, only because I can't seem to find a straight answer on how exactly it does raise test. For you, lj100, or purus labs recycle.
I agree but if your going to use it at 20 something that will raise free test like TestoPRO would be a good choice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test with DAA (lit up) and a GH booster like HGHup

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with SNS Inhibit-E, SNS DAA, PES Erase.
I really like the Inhibit-E/DAA stack.

Good luck with your training.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I can't say enough about Athletix Adamantium, which is also a DAA based product. It also has a huge dose of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in it... I think it's 2000mg per scoop. It was one t-booster that worked for me and actually had me breaking out in bacne which is something I've never seen from using a natty after trying a few of them.

I did pair it with Athletix Titanium so it may have been the combo of Fenugreek, LCLT and DAA. Who knows. Anyway - my two cents on the topic is that these two are a great stack.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't say enough about Athletix Adamantium, which is also a DAA based product. It also has a huge dose of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in it... I think it's 2000mg per scoop. It was one t-booster that worked for me and actually had me breaking out in bacne which is something I've never seen from using a natty after trying a few of them.

I did pair it with Athletix Titanium so it may have been the combo of Fenugreek, LCLT and DAA. Who knows. Anyway - my two cents on the topic is that these two are a great stack.
Thanks for the kind words, glad you liked it.