UDCA Liver protector (RUI PRODUCT) FEEDBACK?

grndslam

Awards
Just wondered if anyone ever used UDCA for liver protection before..bit pricey 55.00 but worth it if its stronger than milk thistle, etc....any feedback would help out. thnks

standon

Banned
Awards
I see rui alot are they legit, and a research chem liver protectant seems extreme kind of?

grndslam

Awards
why would research chem for liver be extreme? read otc milk thistle etc. is useless...id rather pay a bit more for something that actually helps/protects

standon

Banned
Awards
yes I know that, this is why I use liv 52. BRAH...And because UDCA is supposed to release all the bile and toxins which can flood your body and cause some what of a toxic effect if not used right brah

standon

Banned
Awards
Its a real drug Id rather go a safer route with slow and steady results without the side effects unless im jaundice

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UDCA is actually very good but not worth the price

1G milk thistle plus 2 tabs of Liv52 will do just fine my man

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing this thread back from dead - I have test results after an SD, Trenazone, and H-drol cycle and came back gtg after using UDCA. It worked well for me @ 250mg/day during the weeks I was on methyls. No pre-loading required..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing this thread back from dead - I have test results after an SD, Trenazone, and H-drol cycle and came back gtg after using UDCA. It worked well for me @ 250mg/day during the weeks I was on methyls. No pre-loading required..
Is this a research chem?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sort of.

Thermolife Makes a similar product (Liver Longer) and it comes in user friendly tabs as opposed to choking down what tastes like 100 proof whiskey (research products taste so horrid). http://www.thermolife.com/products/LiverLonger/

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What whacked said, Liver Longer is TUDCA and should be be comparable to RC. But RUI is legit company if you want to go that route.
Agreed. I wasn't going to say any names but since you did - that was my source.

heistroller

Awards
I tried to purchase some Liver Longer over the weekend from a company & was informed that Thermolife is no longer producing it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
To the guy looking for liver longer, u just missed a sick deal at nutraplanet on house brand tudca for $25