CEL vs MrSupps-- Forma

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
can anyone tell me what the difference is and if one is better than the other? im looking try one or the other here in the near future..CEL looks to be about half the cost..

- i should add this isnt for PCT..im going to run this with topical dermacrine whenever needto comes out with it..been a loooong wait, lol..

thanks!

Last edited:

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
There are herbal water reducing supps in the needto version. Other than that there exactly the same compounds. I dont know the labels off my head so if it were me I would pick whichever one has more servings for the dollar. Also look into the carrier in it, some are better than others.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Thanks man..looks like very little difference..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The carrier is top notch in the mrsupps version. It is very well known for its fast drying upon application ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigT is the authority on Formestane here, and IIRC he thought the Mr. Supps Formastanozol was the best yet. The carrier is really good, fast drying, can't wait for the Dermacrine version that will be in the same carrier (the Penetrate carrier gives me a rash).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigT is the authority on Formestane here, and IIRC he thought the Mr. Supps Formastanozol was the best yet. The carrier is really good, fast drying, can't wait for the Dermacrine version that will be in the same carrier (the Penetrate carrier gives me a rash).
Thisx2^^

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I love Cel's Formestane. I respect bigT but need something more informative than it's the best yet. How and why is it the Best?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Cel's Formestane. I respect bigT but need something more informative than it's the best yet. How and why is it the Best?
I'll have to defer to BigT, since I have only used a couple Formestane products while I think he has used them all! I sent him a PM...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't gave a problem with Cel's carrier. I doubt I would want to pay double for that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't gave a problem with Cel's carrier. I doubt I would want to pay double for that.
CEL Formestane: 30 servings (100mg Formestane/serving)
Mr. Supps Formastanzol: 60 servings (100mg Formestane/serving)

Twice the amount per bottle + a better carrier

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus the extras:

Formastanozol
Per 10 pump serving
60 servings per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Agreed..if its JUST the carrier, cel has my vote due to price....

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Oops...didnt see the two posts above my last...damn phone.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there a coupon code for Mr. Supps too? 10%?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, probably!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there a coupon code for Mr. Supps too? 10%?
NEEDTO10 ?

Yes...needto10 will always get you 10% off at mrsupps ;)

...and you would have to buy two bottles of CELs to get the same amount that you get from mrsupps version, not even counting the great carrier it has

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Yes...needto10 will always get you 10% off at mrsupps ;)

...and you would have to buy two bottles of CELs to get the same amount that you get from mrsupps version, not even counting the great carrier it has
It would be nice if needto10 gets updated to NEEDTO25 for the soon to be here sale ya know?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
The reason I was looking a cel is mrsupps is out of stock aand I want/ need the stuff fairly soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice if needto10 gets updated to NEEDTO25 for the soon to be here sale ya know?
When NTBM or affilliates do sales, you know they're off the chain...;)

:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed..if its JUST the carrier, cel has my vote due to price....
look, even if it were just the carrier, that is a huge difference. the formastanzol carrier is the only carrier i know of that contains dmso!!! i bet the dmso bumps up absorption 10% or more, this is a huge difference. plus you have the added emu oil which not only aids in absorption but protects skin from the rashes that other carriers are known to cause.

add in the fact that you get twice the servings, plus the other ingredients and you start to get the picture.
but on paper supps don't always live up to their billing-formastanzol does!! of all the formestane products i have tried, i am on record saying formastanzol is the best i ever tried.

formastanzol is the formestane product i choose and recommend!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll let a cel rep confirm this, but they posted somewhere that cel form is being discontinued

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'll let a cel rep confirm this, but they posted somewhere that cel form is being discontinued
i think cel is committed to bringing out a non-hormonal lineup. i am a fan of cel and wish them well!!!

but formastanzol really is the better product.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look, even if it were just the carrier, that is a huge difference. the formastanzol carrier is the only carrier i know of that contains dmso!!! i bet the dmso bumps up absorption 10% or more, this is a huge difference. plus you have the added emu oil which not only aids in absorption but protects skin from the rashes that other carriers are known to cause.

add in the fact that you get twice the servings, plus the other ingredients and you start to get the picture.
but on paper supps don't always live up to their billing-formastanzol does!! of all the formestane products i have tried, i am on record saying formastanzol is the best i ever tried.

formastanzol is the formestane product i choose and recommend!!!
You sounds like "the most interesting man in the world"!

"I don't always use formestane, but when I do it's Formastanzol. Stay thirsty my friends!"

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Big T, did I read that right. FormastAnozol is 10 pumps per serving?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big T, did I read that right. FormastAnozol is 10 pumps per serving?
no worries lucky, even at 10 sprays 2xday you still get a full month worth or more. at full dose a bottle of cel formestane lasted around 15 days.

the pumps of formastanzol are small, so don't think you will use it up quickly-plus the bottle is twice as big!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

"I don't always use formestane, but when I do it's Formastanzol. Stay thirsty my friends!"
INDEED!!!:yup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no worries lucky, even at 10 sprays 2xday you still get a full month worth or more. at full dose a bottle of cel formestane lasted around 15 days.

the pumps of formastanzol are small, so don't think you will use it up quickly-plus the bottle is twice as big!!!!
Plus it's a mist spray, not a lotion spray like the old PP transdermals, right?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks a lot for all the input guys..i think i may wait for mrsupps to restock..i mean, i have to wait on the new derma anyway.

thanks again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, it's more of a fast-drying gel that liquifies on contact.
indeed!!!:bigok:

this is good stuff guys-i stand behind formastanzol all the way!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO...:toofunny:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, now I want to get some Formastanzol and new Dermacrine!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL uses the old Avant carrier... it's a very good carrier. Not saying formastazol isn't a good carrier (I have no experience with it).

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me what the difference is and if one is better than the other? im looking try one or the other here in the near future..CEL looks to be about half the cost..

- i should add this isnt for PCT..im going to run this with topical dermacrine whenever needto comes out with it..been a loooong wait, lol..

thanks!
Yes it does seem to "look" to be half the cost as first glance I have to agree. Now lets add Needto10 a 10% discount as well as the fact that forma-stanzol will be shipped to you 2-3 day mail for free if you live in the USA.

Now this gives you the following in the end

1. A 45.00 bottle of forma-stanzol after shipping.
2. the avg price of a bottle of formastane is 30.00 now add in
the avg price of shipping 7.00 but to be far will fo with just 5.00 for shipping
making it a final price of 35.00 for formastan.

Ok so forma-stanzol is 10.00 more and what do you get for the extra 10.00 one would ask them self?

OK lets just start with the extremely obvious.
there is 3 grams of formastane in a bottle of cel labs formastane and there is exactly double that amount of formastane in a bottle of forma-stanzol. 6 whole lovely whopping grams giving you exactly double the amount of forma-stane for a tiny 10.00 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom contest over hands down pretty darn easy to see which is the better bargain!!!.

People always see the first price and always think OMG its cost so much more. It baffles me that so many people get hung up on the first price tag they see and never seem to look into things any feather. Especially here on anabolicminds I see this more then any other forum. Its like how the product works compaired to the other, the delivery system, 100% money back policies, customer service, free 2-3 day shipping and things like this hardly ever mean a thing lmao..

Kind of like hunting for a job and only taking into consideration the amount they are going to pay you per hour and nothing else. Not the health care, days off, sick days, life insurance, dental, potential for growth/raises/advancements, other benefits and more. I guess when you are young or for what ever other reasons some people never see past the dollar signs.

But I give you credit for making this thread though my good friend. You have at least questioned why and want to know what you are getting when you make the choice to by ether product. That my friend is awesome and I commend you for it. Because o that you now know that for only 10.00 more you are getting a entire full extra bottle of formastane when you opt for the forma-stanzol... You now know this and anyone else reading this thread now knows this. Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But does the benefits of taking the forma-stanzol job stop at just double the formastane? No my friends not by a long shot. After all this is the NTBM/Mrsupps union we are talking about here!!! You are also getting the following with every bottle of forma-stanzol too

1.5 grams of DIM
1.5 grames of 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%)
240mg of chrysin
480mg of Horse Chestnut seed extract

in every bottle along with that full extra bottle of formastane you get inside every bottle of forma-stanzol.

Now from my " personal experience" from using both products you are also getting a much more easy to use and convenient transdermal delivery system too. It is a lot less messy, comes out of the bottle a lot more easy, draws a thousand times faster, has less side effects, and IMO is stronger and more advanced.

IMO no matter how you look at it forma-stanzol is the clear cut winner unless for some ungodly weird reason who just so happen to not want the free extra synergistic ingredients you get with forma-stanzol that make the product perfect for all the reasons one would use formastane and even some extras now.

Thank you so much for making this thread and asking these questions my friend. I love having the chance to explain how you get way more!!! out of forma-stanzol for a fraction of the cost. Thank you a thousand times over..

Feel free to pm me any time or call if you ever need anything. :newangel:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you get double the amount of product for a fraction of the cost. I cant believe no one has even noticed this lmao... Respect to all!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you get double the amount of product for a fraction of the cost. I cant believe no one has even noticed this lmao... Respect to all!!!
Now that sounds like a great deal to me. :deal:

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks again to everyone for the opinions and facts..thanks needto for the in depth post on the benefits of your/mrsupps forma..looks like ill wait for it to come back in stock and order accordingly..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CEL uses the old Avant carrier... it's a very good carrier. Not saying formastazol isn't a good carrier (I have no experience with it).
cel's carrier is good, just not up to par with formastanzol. like i said before the dmso really sets it apart-that and the emu oil. the emu oil not only helps absorption but prevents the rash that many seem to get from the cel carrier.

i would bet that the dmso increases absoption rate by 10%-a huge increase, imo.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Does NP sell Formastanazol?

If not, does Mr Supps ship to Canada?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does NP sell Formastanazol?

If not, does Mr Supps ship to Canada?
Nutraplanet doesn't sell Formastanozol, and Mrsupps does international orders so I don't see where Canada would be a problem..

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well of course needto is going to back up his own products as CEL would do the same...

for some reason, I ordered CELs because I found a dope deal on ebay

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dope is bad, don't do drugs. Use prohormones instead, they're safer ;)

j/k!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well of course needto is going to back up his own products as CEL would do the same...

for some reason, I ordered CELs because I found a dope deal on ebay
nothing wrong with getting a good deal!!! cel's formestane was my favorite before trying formastanzol, i hope you get the chance to try formastanzol for comparison.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with getting a good deal!!! cel's formestane was my favorite before trying formastanzol, i hope you get the chance to try formastanzol for comparison.
I know I am!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CELs is cheaper and it works for me so I'll stick to that, if it didn't work good for me then I would have tought about NEEDTOs