I tried C4 for the first time today

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I didn't like it much... they should just lower their M5 prices... lol I loved m5..

c4 caused minor energy.. vascularity increase was nice.. pump was the same as without a pre workout..

downsides.. my heart was pumping at a massively accelerated rate.. I could feel the pulse everytime I did a rep of anything.. and when I did my second set of chin ups I did fine.. until after.. then I got super lightheaded and dizzy and I nearly blacked out.. I sat it out and waited for it to pass.. but that was scary as ****.. I'm not really sensitive to stims cuz jack3d took 3 scoops, dosed progressively during the first week at 1 2 3, to give me any real energy.. I've not been on a pw in around 6 months due to jack3d's terrible aftertaste..

I felt nearly robbed of a workout.. the work my heart was doing throughout the entire routine made my whole body feel tired-ish.. my muscles were fine, but I felt like I should be asleep.. not supposed to happen..

anyone else have this happen?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't like it much... they should just lower their M5 prices... lol I loved m5..

c4 caused minor energy.. vascularity increase was nice.. pump was the same as without a pre workout..

downsides.. my heart was pumping at a massively accelerated rate.. I could feel the pulse everytime I did a rep of anything.. and when I did my second set of chin ups I did fine.. until after.. then I got super lightheaded and dizzy and I nearly blacked out.. I sat it out and waited for it to pass.. but that was scary as ****.. I'm not really sensitive to stims cuz jack3d took 3 scoops, dosed progressively during the first week at 1 2 3, to give me any real energy.. I've not been on a pw in around 6 months due to jack3d's terrible aftertaste..

I felt nearly robbed of a workout.. the work my heart was doing throughout the entire routine made my whole body feel tired-ish.. my muscles were fine, but I felt like I should be asleep.. not supposed to happen..

I had similar response to it...it's the flippin alpha-yohimbine they put in it, messes with me the same way anytime I use a product with it in it then try to do higher intense workout....this would have been a decent formula, esp with the 1gram of creatine nitrate per scoop, had they not messed it up by putting the yohimbine in it...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a buddy who loves c4, but then again he never really drank a preworkout before because he says he doesn't like stim's, until he tried stim's

he gave me some samples of m5, could be decent, i dind't get any crazy energy and wasn't crazy about the taste, but it wasn't bad either

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
i have a buddy who loves c4, but then again he never really drank a preworkout before because he says he doesn't like stim's, until he tried stim's

he gave me some samples of m5, could be decent, i dind't get any crazy energy and wasn't crazy about the taste, but it wasn't bad either
I liked m5 because it gave me straight energy.. not jittery bouncy energy.. it was clean.. I liked that.. idk.. taste of it was meh though.. c4 wins on taste though.. :p

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Becareful with the Kitchen sink approach.

> 1) Summary: A portion of tyrosine is metabolized to tyramine (Elwes et al, 1989). Tyrosine should not be used with non-selective monoamine oxidase inhibitors due to possible severe hypertension (Tyrrell & Maher, 1998). Coadministration may result in hypertensive crisis, which is characterized by symptoms such as occipital headache, palpitation, neck stiffness, nausea, and vomiting.
> 2) Adverse Effect: increased risk of hypertensive crisis (headache, palpitation, neck stiffness)
> 3) Severity: major
> 4) Onset: rapid
> 5) Documentation: poor
> 6) Probable Mechanism: A portion of tyrosine is metabolized to tyramine (Elwes et al, 1989).
>