Androlean results

jordanbanger

Awards
Any one getting less than average results from androlean? I just finished up a 6 week cycle and i gotta say I am not happy. When I went calorie restrictive 2000 or less I lost muscle and when I stayed around 2500 cals I noticed nothing extra at all. My initial results were good like all cuts but after the first week it was nothing. Ran the cycle with a friend who was around 10 percent bf and he stayed there the whole cycle. Ive ran about 10 cuts in my life all starting around 20 percent bf and ending near or below 10 percent and this was by the far the worst. Let me know if anyone else experienced this.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Any one getting less than average results from androlean? I just finished up a 6 week cycle and i gotta say I am not happy. When I went calorie restrictive 2000 or less I lost muscle and when I stayed around 2500 cals I noticed nothing extra at all. My initial results were good like all cuts but after the first week it was nothing. Ran the cycle with a friend who was around 10 percent bf and he stayed there the whole cycle. Ive ran about 10 cuts in my life all starting around 20 percent bf and ending near or below 10 percent and this was by the far the worst. Let me know if anyone else experienced this.
Get your money back.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jordan, did you order from Primordial or Nutraplanet?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see what about androlean would have made the cut worse. The ingredients would have either helped our done nothing, as opposed to hinder.

But, that's not for me to decide, if other want to chime in on their experience with Androlean it would be much appreciated.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
This the reason why I love this forum,you can really be honest about your results ,thanks for sharing!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a friend who ran androlean for a bit and did not notice much at all. hes done a few cuts before as well....he couldnt tell a difference between this cut and his previous cuts

spimp187

Awards
It seems to me like the Andro series was a bit overhyped which definitely is to be expected from PP - one of the reasons I chose to wait and review the feedback before parting with 80 bucks. I guess for that kind of money I'd expect to see some spectacular results. Maybe the OP should have opted for the $300 consult ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to me like the Andro series was a bit overhyped which definitely is to be expected from PP - one of the reasons I chose to wait and review the feedback before parting with 80 bucks. I guess for that kind of money I'd expect to see some spectacular results. Maybe the OP should have opted for the $300 consult ;)
There are certainly members out there who have gotten results from androlean, not to mention androhard. I won't link to logs atm, but soon if the thread degrades into more comments like this. :veryhappy:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Pp has good natty products.... As far as hormonal.... I can't say I got anything from their turnibol.... Even at 120 a day.... With supposly better absorption.... Not knocking pp just a lot of marketing which is great... And the trs... I think it is great and made me bounce back from sd better then nolva...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't think negative comments should be coming up about PP's new prodcuts just yet, maybe he or a few people are non-responders. I will wait for more feedback before I pass judgment.

That being said, thanks to the OP for sharing their results, and being honest.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a 6week cycle as well and didnt notice much difference. Did a cal deficit and went low on carbs. I think i saw more results with the get up and go stack to be honest.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw not bashing PP just giving my honest opinion. I bought another bottle just in case and dont even know if ill use it. I love pp but def was not worth the price.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even though many users havent seen results from androlean, androhard/mass have decent results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even though many users havent seen results from androlean, androhard/mass have decent results.
Umm....Mass isn't even out yet and most of the AL logs are in conjunction with AH. Hell, there still isn't even an AH solo log out there yet.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your honest review. I had to quit reading all of the AH/AL logs because 99% is just a bunch of bull**** that I don't want to read and every other post is a PP rep talking about nothing. I just want to know if the product works or not.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt mean mass, my bad. hard is out, and i have a friend on it right now. also, texaslifter89 ordered androhard and he is supposed to be logging it with blood

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt mean mass, my bad. hard is out, and i have a friend on it right now. also, texaslifter89 ordered androhard and he is supposed to be logging it with blood
Sweet. How is Austin, BTW? Haven't seen much of him since he started college.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hes been in and out of training...havent seen him on here much but hes really busy with school, trying to finish a few more classes to get his degree.....when he came back home for spring break we hung out and i got him back into training and hes been going regularly as far as i know. i hope he comes back down this summer so we can really train together. im curious to see his results on AH. dont know if he has started it yet

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just spoke with him. hes pretty POed because he ordered AH like 3 months ago, said it will ship April 3, and it still hasnt.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have him PM me his order number. I'll get to the bottom of it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
problem is he is never on AM anymore but ill let him know

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i texted him and ill give him ur email also rt now thanks man

spimp187

Awards
There are certainly members out there who have gotten results from androlean, not to mention androhard. I won't link to logs atm, but soon if the thread degrades into more comments like this. :veryhappy:
I wasn't really trying to bash the product or PP for that matter, just stating my opinion on the feedback I've read so far. Granted, I havn't read every single log but the ones I've read through haven't been overly impressive considering the pre-launch hype and the price tag. In my degense, I will say that it is a bit difficult to follow some of the logs - they seem to digress in to 15 pages of off topic discussions. I'd like to see some people post some positive feedback on the product here, especially people who are not sponsored or reps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once austin gets his AH, he will be logging it, then giving a final update on results with blood so be on the lookout for texaslifter89 AH log

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't really trying to bash the product or PP for that matter, just stating my opinion on the feedback I've read so far. Granted, I havn't read every single log but the ones I've read through haven't been overly impressive considering the pre-launch hype and the price tag. In my degense, I will say that it is a bit difficult to follow some of the logs - they seem to digress in to 15 pages of off topic discussions. I'd like to see some people post some positive feedback on the product here, especially people who are not sponsored or reps.
Even the ones that are "sponsored" still required the logger to pay at least 60% of the MRSP and none of the reps have logged any of the AndroSeries yet. Logs get off topic all the time, which can make it difficult to sift through, but it is important to keep a log bumped and show interest in it or they usually die off.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am going to run Androlean with the original AndroHard here soon, though I am going to throw in the new iForce thermo since I will be running the lean gains diet most likely. It will be logged but the addition of the thermo may skew the results some.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
buy coconut oil and eat 5 tablespoons/day, that will make you lean as hell. don't buy their overpriced products, waste of your precious money.

jordanbanger

Awards
Not bashing PP

But seeing there ads on this site is kinda rubbing it in. "Greatest Steroids Ever Made" come on. The only thing I am real mad about was the price on this ****, I mean it costed me 140 dollars for DHEA that didnt work. Usually you buy a crappy supp and it sets you back 30 to 50. Fool me once Shame on you, lol. I spend around 2 grand a year on primordial and I will continue to but I think Ill definately steer clear of the androseries. I wish they would bring back the classics such as turinabol in a lv gelcap. I dont think eric is the inovator that PA is or other such supplement creators. Andromass I guarantee will either make or break Primordial.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am going to run Androlean with the original AndroHard here soon, though I am going to throw in the new iForce thermo since I will be running the lean gains diet most likely. It will be logged but the addition of the thermo may skew the results some.
Looking forward to your results.

But seeing there ads on this site is kinda rubbing it in. "Greatest Steroids Ever Made" come on. The only thing I am real mad about was the price on this ****, I mean it costed me 140 dollars for DHEA that didnt work. Usually you buy a crappy supp and it sets you back 30 to 50. Fool me once Shame on you, lol. I spend around 2 grand a year on primordial and I will continue to but I think Ill definately steer clear of the androseries. I wish they would bring back the classics such as turinabol in a lv gelcap. I dont think eric is the inovator that PA is or other such supplement creators. Andromass I guarantee will either make or break Primordial.
Thank you for your continued support of Primordial. I will disagree on the innovation comment, but that is opinion. So far the majority of feedback has been overly positive on the AndroSeries, I can't see AndroMass being any different.

jman22

Awards
I ran Andro 6 a day for 4 weeks and was fuller but didnt do much for fat loss VS fat burners like lipo 6 or oxyelite. I am a primordial supporter and loved their prohormones but i think they might have swung and missed on androlean. Now stacked with a hard it may be different but alone is not worth it imho.

therealest77

Androlean worked for me though, and I'm not a Rep. Just sayin....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Andro 6 a day for 4 weeks and was fuller but didnt do much for fat loss VS fat burners like lipo 6 or oxyelite. I am a primordial supporter and loved their prohormones but i think they might have swung and missed on androlean. Now stacked with a hard it may be different but alone is not worth it imho.
I think one of the key points of Lean that most people are missing is you are able to run it at a lower level of calories then your average cut due to the small test conversion preserving mass.

Androlean worked for me though, and I'm not a Rep. Just sayin....
|Thank you for sharing

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far I am seeing pretty less than amazings results as well. I felt better on their Fat Loss Stack. Got a couple more weeks left though we will see what happens.

Even if you arent taking calories way beyond deficit you should still see results from a hormonal product. And if you do have to take it way beyond deficit...whats actually helping you lose weight? The androlean or the cal deficit?

I should also note I have done several successful cuts and ran several hormonal products.