- 07-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Ok, I'm about to try some of their protein and I was wondering the difference between the Iso-Chill and the Cross-Flow? Is there a $2 difference per pound in quality or should I just go with Iso-Chill? Also, has anyone had the fruit punch flavor? I'm looking for a little cheaper version of Nectar . Any input would be appreciated.
- 07-20-2004, 06:14 PM
- 07-28-2004, 05:31 PM
Just an update since you guys didn't seem to know much. I received my Iso-Chill Fruit Punch Flavor sweetened with Splenda. Product mixes very well, and the flavor tastes more peachy than fruity. It's also a tan color, but I really like the flavor. I've been looking for a Nectar alternative, and I think i found it.
07-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Atlas in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-01-2007, 06:26 AM
- By swoody in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2007, 07:59 PM
- By Neuromancer in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-12-2006, 12:05 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2005, 09:54 AM
- By Sir Foxx in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:37 PM