Best AI while bulking? 6Bromo, Erase, Triazole

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Just seeing what the best aromatise inhibitor while bulking would be, and why.

Here are my choices...
6-Bromo
Erase
Triazole

Just trying to think of something to run alongside DAA for a natural test boost and to keep estrogen under control, as well as minimizing fat gain on a bulk.

I've got some ATD on hand but I know that messes with androgen receptors, so obviously not the best choice for bulking.

Thoughts???

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Erase or triazole ,because are natural products,you can run these easy for 8 weeks!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just seeing what the best aromatise inhibitor while bulking would be, and why.

Here are my choices...
6-Bromo
Erase
Triazole

Just trying to think of something to run alongside DAA for a natural test boost and to keep estrogen under control, as well as minimizing fat gain on a bulk.

I've got some ATD on hand but I know that messes with androgen receptors, so obviously not the best choice for bulking.

Thoughts???
I'm not going to recommend a hormonal AI. Re Erase and Triazole, I have used both - check out my reviews on them to see what my results were like, to help you make an informed decision on which one to use.

"...body composition back to 9.5% bodyfat at 116 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of one pound at a ratio of 9.6 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 0.905 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 0.095 pounds) respectively, and technically "no" change in body composition." See more at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/165168-rosies-review-erase.html.

"...with a recomp at 115 pounds and 9.5% bodyfat, leaving me with a final gain of 3.6 pounds at a ratio of 3 to 1 increase in lean mass (+2.7 pounds) and bodyfat (+0.9 pounds) respectively." See more at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/163601-rosies-review-triazole.html.

As a sidenote, Erase has been commonly stacked with DAA among users.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always used 6-bromo in the past, but if I had to pick something now, I'd prolly go with erase based on its feedback.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always used 6-bromo in the past, but if I had to pick something now, I'd prolly go with erase based on its feedback.

Mike
^^^^^

i really enjoyed a couple products that had used 6-bromo

but out of those choices, ive used erase and was pleased, and while i havent personally used triazole, everyone seems to enjoy it

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
One advantage with Erase is that its all natural, I dont know if you're in a cycle or not but Erase will not put any more stress on your body!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try erase. I really liked 6bromo. I could always tell in a couple of days once i began using it that it was working. I usually judge based on morning wood. I tend to have high e2 levels all the time. Even on trt sometimes estrogen will mess with my erections or no morning wood. Give me a few days on a good AI and seems to make all the difference. Shame can't run these products year round. I hate getting old lol

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Also worth mentioning. If i run say 6 bromo near time for my blood work. My e2levels will be in low range my test will be far above top normal range along with free test and bioavailable test, according to my lab results. So i know it worked more so than just by erections, morning wood and losing water weight effects.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Yea I hear 6 Bromo is great. Many people swear by the stuff. I don't think one should be comparing something like 6 Bromo to Natty Supps like Triazole or Erase. Different class of compounds IMO.

I've also read many positive reviews on Erase on AM so that is on my list to try.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
^^Yea I hear 6 Bromo is great. Many people swear by the stuff. I don't think one should be comparing something like 6 Bromo to Natty Supps like Triazole or Erase. Different class of compounds IMO.
Yeah agreed. Probably will go with 6-bromo. I have some access to it at my job as well as online. Just wanted to make sure it didn't interfere with muscle building the same way something like ATD would since that is reported to have anti-androgen properties.

For those who have used 6-bromo, what is your preferred dosing? I've seen anywhere from 50mg to 150mg daily...and also when do you take it? Morning or night?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah agreed. Probably will go with 6-bromo. I have some access to it at my job as well as online. Just wanted to make sure it didn't interfere with muscle building the same way something like ATD would since that is reported to have anti-androgen properties.

For those who have used 6-bromo, what is your preferred dosing? I've seen anywhere from 50mg to 150mg daily...and also when do you take it? Morning or night?
I loved my results with 90mg of bromo. 45mg preworkout and 45mg prebed. Take it in the morning on off days. I always start low and work my way up 135mg was giving me better results but my prostate didn't like it much... might be different for you though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
natty: erase!

steroidal: I like form for it's libido boost though (not for mass building though).

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I don;t wanna seem like I rep for PES But ima say go for sure with erase im on it and in 6 days and way have I tightened up nicely, Im on a semi-clean bulk and it has kept me from gaining any fat needless to say

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don;t wanna seem like I rep for PES But ima say go for sure with erase im on it and in 6 days and way have I tightened up nicely, Im on a semi-clean bulk and it has kept me from gaining any fat needless to say
don't feel bad for loving PES products...most people that use them feel the same way :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with erase, im only 20 but i can feel it working. Although my scrote possibly my prostate was hurting the 2nd week in....eh I don't want kids anyway haha.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
you only get one prostate
This is very true. Prostate enlargement is no joke. If you experience any irregular urination, Like it coming out in short blasts instead of a steady stream lol start tapering off and get start taking some saw palmetto.

Don't over think it though, you should be fine if you ramp up the dose weekly and monitor how your body feels. Bromo is an excellent choice for putting on some size IMHO I felt like I was on a mild PH @ +90 mg.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
So 6-bromo is looking like a win. I am really interested to try erase at some point though, and may even use it for this future run purely because it also gives cortisol control.

Here's another question. I know that 6-bromo has 6a and 6b isomers. One is a suicide inhibitor and one is competitive. Does that mean that there is a risk of high aromatase/estrogen rebound after ceasing 6-bromo since it is not fully a suicide inhibitor?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So 6-bromo is looking like a win. I am really interested to try erase at some point though, and may even use it for this future run purely because it also gives cortisol control.

Here's another question. I know that 6-bromo has 6a and 6b isomers. One is a suicide inhibitor and one is competitive. Does that mean that there is a risk of high aromatase/estrogen rebound after ceasing 6-bromo since it is not fully a suicide inhibitor?
Most likely any product is gonna have a mix of both. Never had any issues with mine. It's not letrozole afterall. Do you have pre-existing gyno?

TorqueGTR04

Awards
No, I don't have anything pre-existing. I do remember having sensitive nipples and a little lump when I was like 13 but there's nothing now. I would say I carry a good bit of chest fat though.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used 6-bromo some years ago. It was in the Hyperdrol X-2. I had really serious prostate problems at that time and i believe that 6-bromo gave them to me. Would never use this stuff again.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This is very true. Prostate enlargement is no joke. If you experience any irregular urination, Like it coming out in short blasts instead of a steady stream lol start tapering off and get start taking some saw palmetto.

Don't over think it though, you should be fine if you ramp up the dose weekly and monitor how your body feels. Bromo is an excellent choice for putting on some size IMHO I felt like I was on a mild PH @ +90 mg.
cool cool i have no problems pissing, just my left nut hurts from time to time

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
based on my experience....Erase is a clear cut winner. Besides it being natural, its leaning effects and cort control put it over the top.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
based on my experience....Erase is a clear cut winner. Besides it being natural, its leaning effects and cort control put it over the top.
meh... I stand by 6-bromo for bulking and strength gains.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
:11: Not sure what'll cause the selective nut pain but I'd check 'em out for lumps.
I'm fine on the cancer side, body just acts funny sometimes, thanks though. Might have to relax on the hookers this month, jk.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm fine on the cancer side, body just acts funny sometimes, thanks though. Might have to relax on the hookers this month, jk.
Bahaha Now I see, you gotta let the balls heal up between poundings! :bigok:

TorqueGTR04

Awards
so 6-bromo is known to cause prostate issues? at what dosage?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I have 3 bottles of 6 bromo.

I ran it once while on Testforce, and it seemed to work okay.
did not notice any negatives.

I am just scared ****less to use it since Patrick Arnold has said it converts to a steroid in the body, which in turn would be causing shutdown wouldn't it?

Big Biceps

Awards
6-bromo is not suppressive at all

1) many people had their bloodwork pre and after cycling it: there always was an improovment in all HPTA axis...

2) I also know about a study where they tested a crazy amount of 6-bromo, 800 mg per day! and even at such a high dose it didnt decrease LH at all, so I can say its speculation..

3) i ve used it at a high dose and it was amazing (and not suppressive)

and about the andro conversion: in the worst case it is less than 1%...and even if it was 100 %, andro doesnt do anything...

Im going to try it again but at a lower dose this time, 100 mg or 150 mg..
the best choice is always not to overdose it...i think 100 mg is the best choice..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
so 6-bromo is known to cause prostate issues? at what dosage?
NO, prostate issues can happen with anything that boosts test or messes with estro and/or DHT levels. It's different from person to person just ramp up the dose and monitor how you feel. You most likely will not experience any issues whatsoever.