help i took 5 deca zol

Lindella

Awards
yes i am stupid and i took the guys word for it anyway i could use some help. i went to complete nutrition and the guy says this stuff is the stuff to make u gain... i been stuck at 143 for 3 yrs strait and couldn't get anything to work. so i got it took it for 9 days then i thought wow i wonder what this stuff is doin for other people and im kinda freaked out now because of what i read. i immediately stoped and now im taking the pct they gave me to take, its 6-estro-pct. the guy said that was all i need to put my body completely back to normal but i went ahead and grabed the 3-test-oxo while i was there just in case. is this enough? i need like a step by step on how to get off this stuff to wear my hormones wont get screwed up. i want to completely stop taking these pills so if you could give me some info on how long i should take it and what not that would be great. i just want to go back to my protein shakes and not gain any weight at all and be healthy. oh and im 20 yrs old now 153 lbs

ProPopper

Awards
9 days you shouldnt have much to worry about man. keep taking the 6 est though its garbage and the 3 test which is a decent test boost. you should be fine. i know people that swallow that **** like candy with out knowing what id does and just take the 6 est and they do fine though its really dumb

Lindella

Awards
how long should i take pct and test for? guy at complete nutrition said 2 weeks pct then keep takin test and get off it when you run out of it if you want or go get more

steppinRazor

Awards
5 deca zol is superdrol, which IS a steroid, not a pH and their pct they sold you is pretty much useless.. but since you only took this product for 9 days i really dont see any long/short term effects.. continue the pct i guess..why not. and the test. its not gonna hurtya.

but going back to the fact of what it is, a methylated steroid, its got a very bad rep because asshat companies like complete craptrition sell this **** to kids and give them bad information.
if taken properly with good support, diet and pct the horror storys you hear in the news arent very likely to happen.

i just wanna throw this out there for anyone who isnt familiar with the product, the label actually recomends taking 30 mgs daily for 6-8 weeks. THIS is why kids are going to the emergency room with liver failure..

toolhead

toolhead

Awards
I'm getting sick of hearing stuff like this bc of complete nutrition. They even have a radio ad airing in my town pushing their "completely safe hardcore legal stack"...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does someone need help in this thread?!!?!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting sick of hearing stuff like this bc of complete nutrition. They even have a radio ad airing in my town pushing their "completely safe hardcore legal stack"...
Where do they have these steroid stores? We have GNCs I don't think they sell anything like superdrol.

They do have PINK MAGIC!!!! For like, what, 90 bucks? I walk in, ask if protein is discounted, if not, I look around for some laughs then leave.

toolhead

toolhead

Awards
Where do they have these steroid stores? We have GNCs I don't think they sell anything like superdrol.

They do have PINK MAGIC!!!! For like, what, 90 bucks? I walk in, ask if protein is discounted, if not, I look around for some laughs then leave.
Lol'd a little. Iv'e come to the conclusion that chain supp stores are worthless. But a store where an employee gets comp for pushing lll stuff...and doesent at least ask for i.d. Assclowns.