Cycle Support discontinued

FrankieG410

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of a ph soon and just found out that cycle support was discontinued. I wanted to ask if anyone knew the main support ingredients that I could buy to help with my cycle? I know Saw Palmetto is one of them.

FrankieG410

Awards
Bodybuilding.com said it's discontinued. I was like...huh? I just wanted to find out if it was, what else I could buy? Thanks for the info

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bodybuilding.com said it's discontinued. I was like...huh? I just wanted to find out if it was, what else I could buy? Thanks for the info
It is going to be renamed I believe not discontinued.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bbing.com has and is dropping ALOT of their products to be careful if it saws discontinued is could just mean by THEM not in general.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Bbing.com has and is dropping ALOT of their products to be careful if it saws discontinued is could just mean by THEM not in general.
Yeah.. they are dropping anything that is even remotely sounding like or related to steroids such as all the products named *bol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. they are dropping anything that is even remotely sounding like or related to steroids such as all the products named *bol.
very true.
Thats why I think We "LG " are also pulling out of there for the most part.
Its not even just about products its the names? i think its BS. but hey its not my site.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support better not be pulled or i will kill someone.

FrankieG410

Awards
Sometimes companies like BB should at least specify what they are doing. Sorry for the mix up.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Man, they have got to be losing so many customers and at the same time lots of money. I used to buy from there all teh time until I found different sites including Nutra and N2BM. I just dont understand there philosophy. Whatever..

SJ

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB.com has been doing an overhaul of ALL of their products and sponsors for the last year or more. I'm guessing this has to do with the product's name. They stopped carrying POST Cycle Support due to the name too. Fortunately, Stoked is the same thing...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be very shocked the day this is gone, if I am alive to see that day.

Mike