Less sups? Good idea or?
- 04-28-2011, 10:48 AM
- 04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
I dont count my protein intake but i always make sure i have my 23g isolate drink right after my workout and another about 45min-hour after that. I try to concentrate on eatting real food in the form of well rounded meals and couldnt be happier. I say cut out the nonsense and eat food along with the basics.
- 04-28-2011, 11:59 AM
04-28-2011, 12:00 PM
spend money on things that are actually useful, vegetables. you dont eat any vegetables and to make healthy muscle gains you need to have a healthy body. once you nail down 5-7 servings of vegetables daily, addand vitamins. i prefer to buy vitamins separately rather than a multi, because a multi doesnt contain as much as i need. whey is good because it absorbs fast so when you wanna maintain a positive nitrogen balance (post workout) and you cant really eat, whey is a good choice.
BJJ = life
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks your right i dont eat much veggy i mostly eat some veggy after workout so il try put in more tho
04-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Yh sry lol i cant spell that good i know lmao .... My diet is **** for the last 3 to 4 days as im waitin to have my money tomorrow and get all the stuff i need so thanks for that ima hot thus **** harder then ever before on monday
Similar Forum Threads
- By pontaro in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum BulkingReplies: 46Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:32 PM
- By thesinner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:23 AM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2004, 08:21 AM