Less sups? Good idea or?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Never enough

Yeah, just use 1 scoop. Whey digests and absorbs fast, but also gets used fast so more than 30g from whey is pretty useless
    Animis Rep

2. I dont count my protein intake but i always make sure i have my 23g isolate drink right after my workout and another about 45min-hour after that. I try to concentrate on eatting real food in the form of well rounded meals and couldnt be happier. I say cut out the nonsense and eat food along with the basics.

3. Ok il just take 24g of protine after workout thanks

4. spend money on things that are actually useful, vegetables. you dont eat any vegetables and to make healthy muscle gains you need to have a healthy body. once you nail down 5-7 servings of vegetables daily, add fish oil and vitamins. i prefer to buy vitamins separately rather than a multi, because a multi doesnt contain as much as i need. whey is good because it absorbs fast so when you wanna maintain a positive nitrogen balance (post workout) and you cant really eat, whey is a good choice.
    BJJ = life

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Ok il just take 24g of protine after workout thanks
    BJJ = life

6. Thanks your right i dont eat much veggy i mostly eat some veggy after workout so il try put in more tho

7. Yh sry lol i cant spell that good i know lmao .... My diet is **** for the last 3 to 4 days as im waitin to have my money tomorrow and get all the stuff i need so thanks for that ima hot thus **** harder then ever before on monday

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. 17 looking for good bulk sups
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. Good Idea and Bad Idea Steroids for Pulsing
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:23 AM
  4. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
  5. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 08:21 AM