DAA & Inhibit E

norris21

Awards
Well its 2 am and I just woke up from a mild anxiety attack.
Im not particularly prone to such things from a psychological health aspect but I know one when I feel one.

This would be my 2 week of DAA and Inhibit E.

Could Cortisol levels have anything to do with this random late night attack?? the past two nights Iv slept like a rock so I think my cort levels might be fluxed
anyway since Im up I ate some protein like a good little body builder and im feeling much better :banana:

on a side note: The DAA and inhibit E has been awesome thus far, my intensity has gone way up in gym. Its like chuck norris mode.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well its 2 am and I just woke up from a mild anxiety attack.
Im not particularly prone to such things from a psychological health aspect but I know one when I feel one.

This would be my 2 week of DAA and Inhibit E.

Could Cortisol levels have anything to do with this random late night attack?? the past two nights Iv slept like a rock so I think my cort levels might be fluxed
anyway since Im up I ate some protein like a good little body builder and im feeling much better :banana:

on a side note: The DAA and inhibit E has been awesome thus far, my intensity has gone way up in gym. Its like chuck norris mode.
I think the anxiety could just be random.

DAA/Inhibit is a stack i recommend often, whether it's bulk DAA from the Planet or SNS DAA... it's a very potent and cheap stack. What are you running the Inhibit at? 25mg or 50mg?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suggest DAA with Free Test or Erase over Inhibit E

thesponge18

Awards
I think the anxiety could just be random.

DAA/Inhibit is a stack i recommend often, whether it's bulk DAA from the Planet or SNS DAA... it's a very potent and cheap stack. What are you running the Inhibit at? 25mg or 50mg?
i suggest DAA with Free Test or Erase over Inhibit E
I'm also looking at running the SNS DAA + Inhibit E, mostly because it's more affordable for me. I'm looking to push past my plateaus and help me gain around 10 pounds by the end of August. I'm already on whey/multi/fish and have been upping my calories by the week. I'm looking at using Kre-Alkalyn, though, because I'm prone to stomach problems/bloating.

My question: would dosing 3g of Kre-Alkalyn a day with 3g of Beta-Alaine a day be a good addition? I take in a lot of chicken/turkey/fish/whole wheats, so I don't think a BCAA powder would be necessary.

Any thoughts/help?!?!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the attack to be random.

I have used the your stack without issue. I love inhibit-e.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I stacked SNS DAA, Athletix Titanium, and Erase for about 5 weeks. My squat went up 30 lbs, bench 15 lbs, and dlift 25 lbs. All other supplemental lifts went up also. Probably the best natty stack I've ever run, and I've tried many over the years. As far as the attack, I'll agree with everyone else, probably random.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds random to me; atd has been around for so long with no such issues and daa may be somewhat newer to us, but so many have used it without this complaint.

Mike