How often do you train with no supplement?

baconbaco

Awards
Im planning 'cycle' twice this year (till dec)...

cycle 1): Activate X/Triazole/DAA (6-7 weeks)

cycle 2): H-drol/Nolva/some test booster (probably 10 weeks + PCT)

However, these cycles will last me probably around 15-20 weeks, tops. What should i do during all the other around 8-10 weeks? (half year = 26 weeks, lol)

I was thinking maybe just run the DAA on and off throughout, and maybe chuck in some creatine for good measure lol. But how often do you guys train with no supp at all, with the exception of protein and pre/wos?

Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein
Creatine
Multi
Fish Oil
Nutrient Partitioner

That combo above should be more than adequate for your off time.

Mike

blackscorp

Awards
Im planning 'cycle' twice this year (till dec)...

cycle 1): Activate X/Triazole/DAA (6-7 weeks)

cycle 2): H-drol/Nolva/some test booster (probably 10 weeks + PCT)

However, these cycles will last me probably around 15-20 weeks, tops. What should i do during all the other around 8-10 weeks? (half year = 26 weeks, lol)

I was thinking maybe just run the DAA on and off throughout, and maybe chuck in some creatine for good measure lol. But how often do you guys train with no supp at all, with the exception of protein and pre/wos?

Thanks
First off H-Drol is a methylated PH. Meaning 6-7 weeks MAX for that compound. PCT should be 6 weeks, if you wana half ass PCT then don't bother running the cycle.. I dont care what anyone says, 4 weeks is not enough to fully recover. The extra two weeks has done wonders for me, and I have the bloodwork to prove it.

Run DAA towards the end of your PCT or whenever you feel shutdown and need a libido kick during PCT. I personally used it the last two weeks of my PCT and for another 2 weeks after.

Use Creatine, Intras, Protein, Pre workouts, Multi's and Fish oil. Whatever you want to use on cycle makes no difference at all. I wouldn't recommend any support supplements (most do nothing) however, Taurine (for back pumps) is always good to have on hand.

Personally if I run a methylated compound, or Orals in general I like to run Liv52 during PCT. There is no reason to take Liv52 while you are taking something thats supposed to be processed by your liver.

My recommendation is:

Cycle
H-Drol: 75, 75, 75, 75, 100, 100

Post-Cycle
Nolva: 40, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
-or-
Clomid: 50, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25

Only bump H-Drol up to 100 if you feel like its okay.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein
Creatine
Multi
Fish Oil
Nutrient Partitioner

That combo above should be more than adequate for your off time.

Mike
Exactly what I do on a regular basis.

And yeah, 10+ weeks of H-drol = FAIL. Take the above advice and don't do that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
worry about what your gonna eat for the rest of the year instead of what ur gonna take. food makes u grow

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably on as much as I'm off from supplements during the year.. Besides the obvious as protein, omegas, multivitamins, etc..

Time On = Time Off, mostly...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I think he ment 6 weeks cycle + 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks. I may have read it wrong.

Anyways i often only take the basics or add in BA or something simple. I never go without supplements ( protien, creatine, fish oils) but I am past the stage of using $50 prop blended products (for the most part) diet and training. It's the secret of those who are successful.

baconbaco

Awards
I think he ment 6 weeks cycle + 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks. I may have read it wrong.

Anyways i often only take the basics or add in BA or something simple. I never go without supplements ( protien, creatine, fish oils) but I am past the stage of using $50 prop blended products (for the most part) diet and training. It's the secret of those who are successful.
lol sorry guys, this^^ actually only 5 weeks cycle, also 1 week preload cycle assist.