HOW DO U KNOW WHAT SERM TO CHOOSE?

grndslam

Awards
I'm probably either going to take a cycle of mdrol or hdrol...prob hdrol since it will be my first prohormone experience....my question is how do u know what SERM to choose...any suggestions? thnks

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you take mdrol - Nolva and clomid stack
if you take hdrol - nolva alone is enough

but at the end, stacking nolva and clomid is the best

I'm gonna try torem because I hear good stuff, they say it's even better than nolva and clomid so i'll find out

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and you know what ? I have seen some HIGH REP people and mods on other forums that say Nolva and Clomid are outdated ! just like back in Arnold's day when there was no pct and everyone recovered

grndslam

Awards
i take it u cant get those at gnc or a reputable supplement site?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i take it u cant get those at gnc or a reputable supplement site?

yes you can, depends on the employee... sometimes they sell under the table, walk in and be like " Wasss gooood ?? " and show a 100 dollar bill and say " yo gimmi that tamox yo"

I have done it many times, it does wonders

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see more and more guys using Torem and getting fantastic results. I goofed on this P-Mag cycle and bought nolva again, but next run i'm getting Torem for whatever i run.

grndslam

Awards
is it safe to run torem and i also bought recycle from puris labs after the cycle of hdrol? first time doing any of this

grndslam

Awards
does every body do the dosage different or is it on the bottle when it arrives?

grndslam

Awards
im sorry i just bought tamox not torem...hope its still all good...reviews seem to be good

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tamoxifen Citrate (nolvadex) will be fine for PCT for HDrol. If you didn't receive an oral syringe with your purchase go down to CVS or Wal-Mart and grab one.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see more and more guys using Torem and getting fantastic results. I goofed on this P-Mag cycle and bought nolva again, but next run i'm getting Torem for whatever i run.
from what I read Torem > Nolva+Clomid stacked, makes your golf ballz turn into ping pong ballz

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used nolva, it works, harsh on the eyes though and some other sides, but it works. Torem has been my go to with some resveratrol as of late. By the middle of the first week you will feel back to normal and be very happy in the bedroom. Evista shows promise too, I want to try it one day but I've had success with torem so not ready to experiment on myself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what I read Torem > Nolva+Clomid stacked, makes your golf ballz turn into ping pong ballz

I'm not a huge fan of Nolva+Clomid, it's tempermental and you really have to do it right or you get sides. I can't wait for another run to try Torem out.

I GOT THE LIQUID TOREM
I thought you just said you bought tamox? You don't know shiit all about what you're doing yet you're buying products already? Jesus.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
first...torem end of story

2nd....i think the op shouldnt even be cycling, hes not asking for opinions or critiques here, hes asking to be spoonfed how to do a straight forward hdrol cycle that would take 5min to research on here

like the question of how to dose, or is it on the bottle....really, and not wanting bigger balls

grndslam

Awards
i got liquid tamox...and i didnt say i know my **** or else i wouldnt be askn questions...its better i ask before i just buy ****...i asked about mdrol and guys said to do the hdrol and i asked about a pct so i got tamox...im doing hdrol for four weeks with organ shield and post cycle im using recycle pct with liquid tamox (serm)...so ur saying that is wrong? ive been talkn to alot of guys and they didnt disagree with that. never said i knew about this stuff...just would like to try it but do it correctly.

grndslam

Awards
sorry mr olympia..id rather just ask than keep tryn to research...has nothing to do with spoon fed....its not like im askn how to put a motor together...its my body and a bit more serious...i see nothing wrong with asking on here....so stop ur roid rage

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see, like I said everyone likes torem !

some serious ninjjas be runnin HCG in their cycle no matter PH or AAS

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry mr olympia..id rather just ask than keep tryn to research...has nothing to do with spoon fed....its not like im askn how to put a motor together...its my body and a bit more serious...i see nothing wrong with asking on here....so stop ur roid rage
Lol you'd rather just do whatever someone tells you to than research your body and what you're putting in to it? That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Dumb analogy too, your body is MUCH more complex than a motor. You really have no clue, about anything.

/rant

grndslam

Awards
Your the one who doesnt read ya penis...if uve read ive stated i did my research and got peoples experiences. Boy are u injectn in the brain? Go flex ur punie little ass on ur avitar some more...sad thing is you juice and u look like that lol. Your the one who should be doin ur research cuz whatever ur takn aint workn lol

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
id rather just ask than keep tryn to research
with this approach, id hate to see your workouts.....want me to bench for you too?

btw the cycle looks 'ok', but if you really got quality answers form your boys, you'd know 4wks of hdrol is a waste seeing it only kicks in around wk3-4.....also nolva sucks, clomid would be better seeing hdrol doesnt aromatize,and torem would be the best choice.....but i guess you got tired of doing the 20min of research it woulda took to figure this out......amazing that you cant read for 20-30min to prep for a 10week anabolic run

your comment about wanting to know more seeing its going into your body is retarded, seeing you were too lazy to research, i dont know about other guys, but ill research for months before i use anything, sometimes more

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your the one who doesnt read ya penis...if uve read ive stated i did my research and got peoples experiences. Boy are u injectn in the brain? Go flex ur punie little ass on ur avitar some more...sad thing is you juice and u look like that lol. Your the one who should be doin ur research cuz whatever ur takn aint workn lol
Typical sophomoric response, i expected as much. You can lie all you want about doing research, but it's obvious to me and anyone else you haven't by the questions you're asking. This isn't a website for children, might i suggest the Hello Kitty Island Adventure forums? Those might be closer to your disposition.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
run furuza-a 200mg for 15 days....then begin 4 wks of h-drol...you should feel the h-drol kick faster within 2-4 days....good luck

spezzy

Awards
Use 1" 28g needle for the nolva.. Inject as high as possible on your thigh; the closer to your penis the better. For the H-drol, it'd be better for you to run a high dose 2 week cycle. 300mg a day would be best. Make sure you incorporate 10 minutes of shake weight extreme at the end of your workouts to ensure muscle growth.
Goodluck

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thouht u couldnt inject serms?
you can, only in your ballz... put your ballscak on a table, push the ballz toward the penis and stretch the sack to the point it hangs like a sleeve of wizard. then inject the nolva in your shoulder

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm messing with you, so is the other dude, You only take serms orally and your max hdrol shouldn't be more than 125

blackscorp

Awards
I am sayin this because I have to. Do not run ANY cycle. Do more research before you even touch these compounds. The fact that you even were considering using M-Drol for your first cycle scares the **** out of me.

Most support supplements are a complete waste btw, they literally do NOTHING. All they give are false hope and a smaller wallet. Taurine is the only "support supplement" that I would recommend and even that I have yet to use on cycle.

As far as SERMs go, Nolva/Clomid are perfectly fine. Torem is great too, many vets like Torem.

Go to tunedsports.com and research before you do anything else.

grndslam

Awards
Yea i understand. Was gna go with hdrol for my first. Hows that?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Run 10-12 weeks of test e. Simple and effective. You can use your serm for that pct too.

grndslam

Awards
been researchn and guys tell me on here since my first time hdrol would be best suited for me....just tryn to learn and research before i make decision

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Please dont run a cycle yet. Here is why:

1)Its very obvious you have done little to no research.
2)You seem to act very immature, so, I would guess you are 16-25yrs old. With that being said, I can promise you if you do the following 4 lifts (BB squats, deads, bench, MP) and eat like a maniac (lots of red meat, chicken, tuna, veggies, sweet potatoes, br.rice, etc), then you will do a lot more for yourself than some un-researched cycle of hdrol.

3) Even quoting that you didnt know you could 'inject serm into your body" lets me further know that you are far from being ready.

4) Im begging you, train hard, eat hard, sleep hard for 6months. If you havent gained quite a bit, then figure something else out.

5) Im not bragging, but im 37, and im 5'11/185 because i eat good, train hard, do cardio. I have only done 1 cyle of hdrol like 4 yrs ago. Thats it. You dont "have" to do it. Trust me. Be disciplined

Bjustin2023

Awards
Recycle should be used 3 caps 2 times a day is what I have read works the best, I tried it and it worked great for me.

Bjustin2023

Awards
by the way if anyone knows where to find nolva or clomid or torem please pm me. got some tamoxifen citrate- nolva but after I opened it it started turning white not sure what was up with that.

grndslam

Awards
ive been doin research for few weeks on the mdrol but everyone says hdrol since my first time which i agree with ... i don t wna do anything strong rite off the bat...tell me if im wrong
during cycle:
hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
organ shield from puris labs

off cycle
liquid tamox (nolvadex) SERM 40/40/20/20
recycle from puris labs (OTC)

not 18 lol...just uneducated but im learning fast...leme knw about what i just wrote..not saying im doing it but am i on the rite track at least?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
by the way if anyone knows where to find nolva or clomid or torem please pm me. got some tamoxifen citrate- nolva but after I opened it it started turning white not sure what was up with that.
You want the oral or suppository version?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
just curious....whats your age? Dont lie, be honest. I can find out regardless..:firedevil:

ive been doin research for few weeks on the mdrol but everyone says hdrol since my first time which i agree with ... i don t wna do anything strong rite off the bat...tell me if im wrong
during cycle:
hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
organ shield from puris labs

off cycle
liquid tamox (nolvadex) SERM 40/40/20/20
recycle from puris labs (OTC)

not 18 lol...just uneducated but im learning fast...leme knw about what i just wrote..not saying im doing it but am i on the rite track at least?