Suggest Cheap Nitric Oxide Supp

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So, I recently got into the whole NO2 scene just because someone gave me a free bottle of Nitro Active (Body Fuel). I like it, but I really wouldn't pay its MSRP of $50. I looked around and it seems like all NO2 cap bottles are about that range. $30-$50 for this supp a month. Well, I figured AM would know of a cheap brand that does the same job.

So, anyone know of a way to rig NO2 of some off named brand with the same chems? I don't want to spend $400+ a year on this product. Half that would be fine...

tl'dr
What's the cheapest NO2 brand you know of?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I recently got into the whole NO2 scene just because someone gave me a free bottle of Nitro Active (Body Fuel). I like it, but I really wouldn't pay its MSRP of $50. I looked around and it seems like all NO2 cap bottles are about that range. $30-$50 for this supp a month. Well, I figured AM would know of a cheap brand that does the same job.

So, anyone know of a way to rig NO2 of some off named brand with the same chems? I don't want to spend $400+ a year on this product. Half that would be fine...

tl'dr
What's the cheapest NO2 brand you know of?
NTBM's Attack is $32.99 for 30 servings:

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supplements/Attack-p63.html

We have a few logs of it up on here and people seem to like it quite a bit. You can also use the discount code: "needto139" and there's already free shipping. Depending on how many days you lift, you've got 6 weeks worth at 5 days/week (which is the split I use).

Depending on what all you're wanting, though, you can always just find pure bulk powders, too.

nerdalert

Awards
I have been using Attack for the last 3 weeks and am getting really good pumps with it.
If you take the Attack and a scoop of N2KTS before you hit the gym you will be amazed!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
going just for pump? If so try glycerol or GMS

Don't stay on NO2 supplements year round. Pretty sure it can be damaging to joints.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Don't stay on NO2 supplements year round. Pretty sure it can be damaging to joints.
This makes me want to pull the Glycerol liquid from out of the cabinet and start adding it back in to my pre-workout regimen.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I was reading about Attack. Out of my price range. Not that I can't afford it. It's just more than I am willing to pay.

Hypertrop-X has Beta Alanine and Yohimbe. I take plenty of those already. Don't want to start mixing dosages.

Thanks Easy. I'm going to go with the plain AAKG powder. Bang for your buck right there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was reading about Attack. Out of my price range. Not that I can't afford it. It's just more than I am willing to pay.

Hypertrop-X has Beta Alanine and Yohimbe. I take plenty of those already. Don't want to start mixing dosages.

Thanks Easy. I'm going to go with the plain AAKG powder. Bang for your buck right there.
AAKG doesn't impart ANY physiological effect pertaining to time to exhaustion or pump, though. In fact, it has actually reduced time to exhaustion and shows ZERO beneficial properties from 1-12 grams taken orally.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
AAKG doesn't impart ANY physiological effect pertaining to time to exhaustion or pump, though. In fact, it has actually reduced time to exhaustion and shows ZERO beneficial properties from 1-12 grams taken orally.
I can't find any myth articles on AAKG.
It works for me. I find myself taking shorter breaks and being able to push harder.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol is the best NO product available, bar NONE.

On sale now at NP

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

agreed, for value and effects/quality, you cant beat glycerGROW....$30 for 6months, and the stuff gives better pumps than any no or nitrate stuff

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, for value and effects/quality, you cant beat glycerGROW....$30 for 6months, and the stuff gives better pumps than any no or nitrate stuff
I've heard these pumps die fast? Is that true?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've heard these pumps die fast? Is that true?
nah, it does what its supposed to....i can get pumped without anything really

glycergrow is cumulative, gets better with usage, and it has a minor leaning effect.......imo a very under-rated supp

there is obviously other good stuff out there, but value wise, its at or near the top...jmo

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah, it does what its supposed to....i can get pumped without anything really

glycergrow is cumulative, gets better with usage, and it has a minor leaning effect.......imo a very under-rated supp

there is obviously other good stuff out there, but value wise, its at or near the top...jmo
Thanks you're the 2nd person that I like to tell me that. So I'll pick some up. Reps

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you're the 2nd person that I like to tell me that. So I'll pick some up. Reps
hope it works well for you, i found if i shook the shaker hard enuff (map, beta alanine, glycergrow....or assault/ibcaa) i didnt have the clump issues that guys report, shoveling it into the mouth was harder for me

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope it works well for you, i found if i shook the shaker hard enuff (map, beta alanine, glycergrow....or assault/ibcaa) i didnt have the clump issues that guys report, shoveling it into the mouth was harder for me
Clumps and taste don't bother me all I care about is getting huge, lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that thinks supplementing specifically for a pump is odd?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one that thinks supplementing specifically for a pump is odd?
Well you're a fighter not a bodybuilder right? So a pump would really do you no good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not even in that sense. To me, eating a diet with enough protein (nitrogen blocks), water, and well-timed carbs would provide more than enough. I think the forgotten element is the mind-muscle combination.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not even in that sense. To me, eating a diet with enough protein (nitrogen blocks), water, and well-timed carbs would provide more than enough.
I agree.

But if something else is going to exploit it, then I'm totally game for it, too :D

(I admitted to myself that I started lifting for vanity reasons along with my other reasons a long time ago)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even in that sense. To me, eating a diet with enough protein (nitrogen blocks), water, and well-timed carbs would provide more than enough. I think the forgotten element is the mind-muscle combination.
I lifted for many years without taking any supplements and only relayed on food. Since I started talking sups I can see and feel a great improvement in my pumps.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've been training to fight my entire life. Literally since I was 3 years old. I only lift 3 times a week. The rest of the time I train martial arts and yes the pump makes a huge difference. I take the same supps whether it's a day at the gym or a day at the dojo. That plus my experience allows me to practice 30 minutes longer and with greater intensity than everyone else in the class.

Give it a try.
Hit the bag without supps that send water to your muscles.
Hit the bag with supps that send water to your muscles.
I promise you will hit it harder and for a longer amount of time.

Given I'm usually on a ton of other shyt than NO2, but that's besides the point :)