Next Stack??

1. Next Stack??

Just finished my Titanium today and overall, I loved the stuff. I gained a good 6 pounds (started at 166 and am at 172 today) on it and a good amount of strength. My workouts were insane while on it, I felt like I could workout for hours. I am kind of sad it is over, but I will definitely run it again. I was also running Lit-up for pre-workout on it, and will continue to run that for a while.

Now, I would like some opinions on what I should do next. I was looking into DAA stacked with Inhibit-E, mainly because of the low cost. Does anybody have any experience on these two together? Also I am needing to stock up on some Whey protein again. I was looking at NutraPro because it looks like it has solid reviews.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

2. No need to take DAA if your already taking Lit-up.

If you havn't tried Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate stack I'd give that a try, also Testalensis 100 is looking to be a great test booster/ anti-estrogen/ GH booster, so far all the loggers are seeling some good results.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

3. Gonna hit you up with a PM, but TCF-1 + Phytotest would be a very nice natty stack. Throw erase in there and you'd feel like a champion.

6 lbs. is amazing progress, Titanium is great stuff.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

4. I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bivenator View Post
    I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.
    With litup, daa is un-needed an also you don't want to be on daa for too long. Another good stack IMO is the drivensports stack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1