Next Stack??

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Just finished my Titanium today and overall, I loved the stuff. I gained a good 6 pounds (started at 166 and am at 172 today) on it and a good amount of strength. My workouts were insane while on it, I felt like I could workout for hours. I am kind of sad it is over, but I will definitely run it again. I was also running Lit-up for pre-workout on it, and will continue to run that for a while.

Now, I would like some opinions on what I should do next. I was looking into DAA stacked with Inhibit-E, mainly because of the low cost. Does anybody have any experience on these two together? Also I am needing to stock up on some Whey protein again. I was looking at NutraPro because it looks like it has solid reviews.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to take DAA if your already taking Lit-up.

If you havn't tried Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate stack I'd give that a try, also Testalensis 100 is looking to be a great test booster/ anti-estrogen/ GH booster, so far all the loggers are seeling some good results.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna hit you up with a PM, but TCF-1 + Phytotest would be a very nice natty stack. Throw erase in there and you'd feel like a champion.

6 lbs. is amazing progress, Titanium is great stuff.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.
With litup, daa is un-needed an also you don't want to be on daa for too long. Another good stack IMO is the drivensports stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7