Next Stack?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Next Stack??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Next Stack??

Just finished my Titanium today and overall, I loved the stuff. I gained a good 6 pounds (started at 166 and am at 172 today) on it and a good amount of strength. My workouts were insane while on it, I felt like I could workout for hours. I am kind of sad it is over, but I will definitely run it again. I was also running Lit-up for pre-workout on it, and will continue to run that for a while.

Now, I would like some opinions on what I should do next. I was looking into DAA stacked with Inhibit-E, mainly because of the low cost. Does anybody have any experience on these two together? Also I am needing to stock up on some Whey protein again. I was looking at NutraPro because it looks like it has solid reviews.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No need to take DAA if your already taking Lit-up.

If you havn't tried Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate stack I'd give that a try, also Testalensis 100 is looking to be a great test booster/ anti-estrogen/ GH booster, so far all the loggers are seeling some good results.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gonna hit you up with a PM, but TCF-1 + Phytotest would be a very nice natty stack. Throw erase in there and you'd feel like a champion.

6 lbs. is amazing progress, Titanium is great stuff.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bivenator View Post
    I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.
    With litup, daa is un-needed an also you don't want to be on daa for too long. Another good stack IMO is the drivensports stack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1