- 04-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Just finished my Titanium today and overall, I loved the stuff. I gained a good 6 pounds (started at 166 and am at 172 today) on it and a good amount of strength. My workouts were insane while on it, I felt like I could workout for hours. I am kind of sad it is over, but I will definitely run it again. I was also running Lit-up for pre-workout on it, and will continue to run that for a while.
Now, I would like some opinions on what I should do next. I was looking into DAA stacked with Inhibit-E, mainly because of the low cost. Does anybody have any experience on these two together? Also I am needing to stock up on some Whey protein again. I was looking at NutraPro because it looks like it has solid reviews.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
- 04-21-2011, 11:22 PM
No need to take DAA if your already taking Lit-up.
If you havn't tried Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate stack I'd give that a try, also Testalensis 100 is looking to be a great test booster/ anti-estrogen/ GH booster, so far all the loggers are seeling some good results.Core Nutritionals Representative
04-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Gonna hit you up with a PM, but TCF-1 + Phytotest would be a very nice natty stack. Throw erase in there and you'd feel like a champion.
6 lbs. is amazing progress, Titanium is great stuff.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
04-22-2011, 12:38 AM
I will check my PM. Also I have heard great things about Creatine Nitrate. It is definitely something I would like to try in the future.
04-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:07 PM