D-Plex + Fat Burner = Weight Loss?

wcucatcher24

Awards
I need some help. Some of my buddies are using D-Plex and getting great results with it in the form of increased mass. They are gaining about 10-15 lbs per cycle. They take cycle assist with it. They do little to no cardio whatsoever. The problem is, their overall goal is weight gain. My overall goal is WEIGHT LOSS. Is it a good idea to take D-Plex and a fat burner like OxyElite or Mitotropin to increase lean mass while also losing weight? I've had good results with Gaspari's Mitotropin before, but I'm willing to listen to any ideas. If my overall goal is weight loss, should I avoid D-Plex and just focus on a fat burner?

I've only been lifting seriously for about 4 years but never tried to achieve more than overall health and look better in the mirror. I have no desire to look like a huge bodybuilder but would definitely welcome looking more muscular than I do now.

I have had bad eating habits in the past but I'm at a good place with my diet now. Any help? Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I need some help. Some of my buddies are using D-Plex and getting great results with it in the form of increased mass. They are gaining about 10-15 lbs per cycle. They take cycle assist with it. They do little to no cardio whatsoever. The problem is, their overall goal is weight gain. My overall goal is WEIGHT LOSS. Is it a good idea to take D-Plex and a fat burner like OxyElite or Mitotropin to increase lean mass while also losing weight? I've had good results with Gaspari's Mitotropin before, but I'm willing to listen to any ideas. If my overall goal is weight loss, should I avoid D-Plex and just focus on a fat burner?

I've only been lifting seriously for about 4 months. When I say seriously I mean for overall health and to look better in the mirror. I have no desire to look like a huge bodybuilder but would definitely welcome looking more muscular than I do now.

My nutritional habits are good. Any help? Thanks.
You've been lifting for only FOUR MONTHS - you shouldn't even be looking at supplements besides the basic staples, honestly, and certainly have no business considering hormonals, IMO. My recommendation is NO D-Plex and NO fat burner.

If you want fat loss, concentrate on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING - those are the primary determining factors in your success (or lack of it)! "My nutritional habits are good" don't mean anything, since, for the most part, when one who says that has their nutrition scrutinized, it is far from ideal for their goals.

Be aware that if you gain lean mass but lose bodyfat, your scale weight is not necessarily going to change at all. And recomping is VERY dependent on the manipulation of your nutrition and you become more experienced re training - beginners sometimes unintentionally do it without knowing it, simply because their body is not used to training.

I recommend that you review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss - and apply the principles in it to yourself.

~Rosie~

wcucatcher24

Awards
Rosie, I meant 4 years. I clarified some stuff so more people wouldn't have the same questions. Thanks for the advice though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie, I meant 4 years. I clarified some stuff so more people wouldn't have the same questions. Thanks for the advice though.
Oh - makes a huge difference then, LOL.

NUTRITION is still going to be the most important factor in your fat loss endeavours, so make sure it is not just "good", but "perfect and ideal" for you re fat loss.

If you ARE going to go the hormonal route, make sure that you know all the ins and outs of using hormonals, etc., have your PCT prepared and planned out BEFORE you start your cycle, are knowledgeable on the compound you are going to use, and have selected the best compound/product for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
arnold once said abs are made in the kitchen not the gym//or something to that effect