One small step for(this) man about to take a leap

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. * Ryan here.

I've decided to embark on a journey to a new physique. *:p

I've always been much more of a stalker then a typer here so I know you guys a lot more then you know me. I've learned a lot and finally have my life situated to a point where I can concentrate the proper effort in my health and the gym.

I'm currently 172lbs 5'11 and I'd say the mirror test puts me at 13-15% body fat.

I've been training off and on for the last 5 years, unfortunately the last 18 months I've probably only seen the inside of a gym 5 times :(

In the last month I've been back hardcore and loving it. I've gained about 4lbs of muscle and lost probably 6lbs of fat. *Not too shabby, but things always come easy when your bodys been dormant.

I was a personal trainer for a little while and my old workout buddy was a competitive body builder who owned a gym, so I'd say I'm pretty advanced when it comes to the actual workouts I'll be putting myself through. Form is always important to me. I use muscle confusion and stability training a lot of the time.

My body is just starting to come to a point I can really work it. I was getting doms for days in the beginning... Especially a day after squats I couldn't even walk from. But for the most part Ive gone pretty easy. It helps when your max is now what I used to warm up with.

I'm going to be using an ABC plan
A-chest tri's shoulders
B-legs
C-back bi's abs

I'll be in that rotation in the gym everyday besides days I feel my body needs a break, or the occasional special occasion arises.

I start with compound movements moving towards isolation. *Usually picking a few different exorcises per muscle and doing three sets of each at varying weights. Starting with a set at approximately 60% of my max going to about 85% then dropping back down to 60-70%. This usually leaves me in the 4-10 rep range.

My goal for the next 30 days is to continue my strong progress. Leaning out while building a good foundation for my longer term goal of weighing 190 at a low body fat % by mid summer. I'm shooting for aug 15th.
In the next 30 days I'd like to gain about 5lbs and lose another 5lbs of fat.

I'll be eating about maintenance which for me is 2800 cals.
Doing my best to stay at 50/25/25 protein/carb/fat. * With most of my carbs coming earlier in the day, tapering off as the day goes on, none before bed. *Doing my best to stay at 5-6 small meals.

I am still not decided on my supplements!!! *And will be making the big purchase in the next 24 hours!!! * So any input on this would be greatly appreciated! *I have it narrowed down to two options... I think.

Option A:*

Details Unit Price Total

Erase (90 caps)
By: Performance Enhancing Supplements
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.99

NutraPro (5lb)
By: NutraPlanet
Flavor: Frosty Milk Chocolate
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $34.95 $34.95

Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $24.95 $24.95

L-Leucine (1 kilo)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.99

Cissus Powder (500 grams)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $45.95 $45.95

AAKG Powder (500 grams)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.95 $29.95

ECDY (90 caps)
By: iForce Nutrition
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $19.49 $19.49

Taurine Powder (500 grams)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $10.95 $10.95

Beta-Alanine (500 grams)
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $20.95 $20.95

T

Tommy1109

Awards
Seems you are highly educated on the actual training stand point. As well as your diet. Supplements look very fair to me! I wish you the greatest of luck in your body changing goals. It Does not exactly answer your question (inwhich i appologize for) but it was always an important change to my diet, the only advice i could grant you with is choose those carbs very wisely. A highly complex carb can easily be just as important as your protein intake.i.m.o. WHOLE GRAINS! are vital! you probably already know this but thought i would at least throw you something to consider while embarking on your journey.

Hit em' hard!

p.s. pre and post pics while on your journey would be cool

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I would be creating a giant mixture of all the bulk ingredients.

Giving me about a 100day supply! *5 grams of everything 10 grams leucine. *

I'll also be mixing in the nutrapro. Or a different high quality pro tine that has digestive aids for all this ****. * And drinking this concoction between 2-3 times per day to give my body a constant stream of nutrients... *This is why I decided to add in the edcy...

I am defiantly willing to take any advice into consideration, especially because I haven't had much experience with bulk powders like this. * I'm completely unconcerned with the taste. *I'll be making shakes with bananas peanut butter and whatever else floats my boat that day.*

And erase for good measure. *:p

Option B. Which also takes a bit less explaining.

USPlabs Super Cissus, 120 Capsules - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! In Stock $59.98 $59.98

Better Body Sports C-Bolic, 60 Capsules In Stock $19.99 $19.99

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250, 20-20g Packets - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!, Refreshing Orange In Stock $53.96 $53.96

Life-flo 7-Keto, 2 Oz. - CLEARANCE! In Stock $8.16 $8.16

Nature's Science Trans-Resveratrol 650, 60 Capsules - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! In Stock $29.99 $29.99

Optimum Platinum Hydrobuilder, 40 Servings, Chocolate Shake In Stock $57.99 $57.99

Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy, 30 Servings, Orange Cooler In Stock $19.99 $19.99

I love C-bollic and have been a great responder to coleus products in the past.
I also love resveratrol in general let alone it's anti estrogen anabolic properties.
And throwing in transdermal 7-keto seems like it would go nicely.
Super cissus IMO should be a staple for everybody. *My joints are killing me right now.

What you can expect from me.

Complete unbiased reviews on everything.
Updates at least 5 times a week.
Now -15day and 30 day pictures.
To work my ass off and stay on track 95% of the time.
To take any advice well. * I'm here to learn!

Don't expect perfect grammar or spelling. Life is short and pretty simple, enjoy it.

Thanks in advance for anybodies help and support.
Welcome aboard.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final review.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Seems you are highly educated on the actual training stand point. As well as your diet. Supplements look very fair to me! I wish you the greatest of luck in your body changing goals. It Does not exactly answer your question (inwhich i appologize for) but it was always an important change to my diet, the only advice i could grant you with is choose those carbs very wisely. A highly complex carb can easily be just as important as your protein intake.i.m.o. WHOLE GRAINS! are vital! you probably already know this but thought i would at least throw you something to consider while embarking on your journey.

Hit em' hard!

p.s. pre and post pics while on your journey would be cool
Tommy! Thanks bud!
And that's some great advice. I alllllways stay away from anything not whole grain. If that wasn't the case this long would be starting from a 30% body fat!

I have some whole oats on standby. And hemp protein which I Highly recommend for both bioavailability and fiber.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it simple.

A protein, like Nutrapro.

If your joints are hurting, cissus.

A preworkout, tons of good ones. Flashover, jack3d, etc.

If you want BCAAs, get something like Modern BCAA or AXCELL

If your looking for something anti-catabolic, and increase your anabolic state, add Erase.

Then be done.

I think you are over analyzing a bit with all the bulk aminos

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I just kinda feel for the $ it's a great deal... will last litterally 100 days. And being able to know exactly what's being taken I like a lot.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm doing more research... But I have to say the mix of

L-leucine
beta-alanine
AAkG
carnitine
taurine
Sounds yummy for my muscles... I figure the ratio in the nutrapro for BCAA is probably 2-1-1 with the added leucine it makes it the ideal 8-1-1 in modern.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro!!! To be honest I have to side with natty on the supplement choices though. If you want Bcaa's then just pick up some xtend or something along those lines. I know its tempting though when you have all your money saved up not to pull the trigger!!! LOL plus with the money you save you could buy some more things along the way!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh true dat true dat...

I was/am looking at it along the lines of this way will last me a friggin life time or at least mid summer. That's three months to save up. To do whatever. Aka andromasshardlean.

Regardless of how I do bcaa how does anybody feel erase and edcy will pair?

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screw supplements. With that said
Creatine
Beta-alanine
Fish Oil
Multi
Bcaa like Xtend
Cissus
If you REALLY want
Taurine
Pre-wo
Protein

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Nice.

Eh what the hell. I've gotten some great supplements. And some **** too. I think that's why we're here. Find the good stuff. And maybe it's just me, but some of the products that have just come out or are coming out seem to have a ton of potential.

I constantly take fish oil. 6g per day. My multi it an excellent whole foods greans powder. (greens+). Check that ish out. And I have muscletech celltech with creatine for recovery. I hate muscle tech foe the most part so don't blame me! A friend gave it to me being nice...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro!!! To be honest I have to side with natty on the supplement choices though. If you want Bcaa's then just pick up some xtend or something along those lines. I know its tempting though when you have all your money saved up not to pull the trigger!!! LOL plus with the money you save you could buy some more things along the way!
Agreed

Definitley!
Agreed

Screw supplements. With that said
Creatine
Beta-alanine
Fish Oil
Multi
Bcaa like Xtend
Cissus
If you REALLY want
Taurine
Pre-wo
Protein
Agreed. And to reduce it even more, just find a preworkout with Taurine and or creatine and or beta alanine

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Basics. Beta alanine. BCAAs. Protein (look into MAP). Creatine (stick with mono). Fish oil. Multi.

You don't need anything else.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basics. Beta alanine. BCAAs. Protein (look into MAP). Creatine (stick with mono). Fish oil. Multi.

You don't need anything else.
well thats assuming one has not other issues, fish oil might not help all joint issues.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the feedback.

I'm just seriously so sick of "proprietary matrix" I could explode.
Something like MP's combat powder would be perfect. But they can't even disclose the ingredieant profile... Lame.

Thinking of options. Stressing out. Lol

And there's no MAP at nutra?!?!

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get a good whey, dont overthink it...

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Look at Taurus Nutrition Wyked, I just started taking it and loving it! Its got a good profile including creatine mono

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I can't even find it on nutra. But I do see a few logs.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can only get it on the taurus website

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
map is only on pp likewise, i know its cause its expensive to make, so wholesale to other e-tailors makes no sense

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm still recovering from the anxiety related to this decision.

You guys were right... I'm just a person whose very used to making decisions, and when my hands feel tied I go a little nuts.

Regardless without any supplementation my progress is continuing! This fish oil sure is strong stuff. Lol. I am currently at 173lbs and feeling pretty good. Recovery has been a little rough. But eh, what can ya do. The only supplement I have left is some muscle tech celltech for after work outs. Not a bad ingredient profile actually. Too bad it has litterally 77 grams of dextrose per serving! Gross. What were they thinking?

I'm hoping nutra will have my order to me by tuesday-wednesday next week, and I'm pumped. I wound up just flipping coins to make the decisions and got a whole bunch of stuff I feel is great for the money.

ECDY (90 caps)
By: iForce Nutrition
$19.49 $19.49
1*x Vasocharge (347 grams)
By: Scivation
Flavor: Refreshing Berry
$14.99 $14.99
1*x MyoFusion (5lb) + FREE SuperPump Max (160 g)
By: Gaspari
MyoFusion Flavor/SuperPump Flavor: Milk Chocolate/Orange
$39.95 $39.95
1*x Superior Amino 2222 Tabs (320 Tablets)
By: Optimum Nutrition
$12.99 $12.99
1*x The PES SuperMan Stack (Alpha-T2 + Erase + SHIFT)
By: Performance Enhancing Supplements
$62.99 $62.99
1*x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
By: PrimaForce
$29.99 $29.99

This is easily 300$ worth of stuff and it came to about half that. Nutra rocks. And I noted to send a whole bunch of random samples. :p

Not sure how I'm going to put this stuff together, all this talk about ecdy made me throw in a bottle last minute and the price I got the "superman" stack for was just silly.

So between now and the time I get the products I'll be deciding what pairs well with what.

I'm off to my gym now, I've got a date with the jacuzzi today. I wish I could throw in a workout, but I do feel really beat up.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Bro honestly dont ever buy a muscle tech product, theyre over priced garbage!!!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I would never. Muscle tech is against my religion. It was a friend of mine trying to be nice... I want to return it but feel that's a pretty **** move.

T

Tommy1109

Awards
Tommy! Thanks bud!
And that's some great advice. I alllllways stay away from anything not whole grain. If that wasn't the case this long would be starting from a 30% body fat!

I have some whole oats on standby. And hemp protein which I Highly recommend for both bioavailability and fiber.

hahah that a boy.
oats are big gainers.

go big or go home :)

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hell's to the yeah. ;)

It's Saturday night which obviously means it's gym time. Still pumped for my delivery early this week. Doing a ton of research on how best to put together these goodies. I've been carbing up a good amount over the last few days, I am pretty sure I've been at about twice the carb intake I'll be at during my log.

Taking my weight again tonight so I'm abit scared...

Will be posting pic's soon. Can't wait to get off the ground.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Here are my very sad measurements as of now.

Neck 15
L forearm not flexed 10.3 Flexed 11.5*
R forearm not flexed 11. Flexed 12
R bicep *not flexed 12.1 Flexed 14.3
L bicep. *not flexed 11.75 Flexed 14
Shoulders 45
Gut * *36 pushing out. *33 tightening
R leg *21
L leg *22
Calf 14.25

I measured to the best of my ability even if I'm doing things a bit off, I'll be consistent throughout my log. These were taken pre workout.

Forgot to take weight. I'll probably do that the day I start.

Today I did a relitively easy full body workout. Lots of dumbbell work at the 6-10 rep range. I always go to exhaustion with each set, it's something I'm considering changing because I've trained that way for years whenever I've been at the gym for the most part. I've been back for a month so I don't think I'm going to change it up in thenext few weeks, but I'll see how I feel.

Not feeling very into it at the moment... Energy low.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

Well that worked well!

Using the app tapatalk for iPad and it uploads pictures easy.

Log starts today. Pictures will be up within hours.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
So as of now I'm leaning toward running. Ecdy and erase for the next 30 days or however lost it lasts me, immediately following that I can jump on the shift and alpha t2.

Not sure this is the best route, doing last minute structuring now so please chime in!!

My other favorite option is to run edcy solo probably with a slightly higher dose, then do all three pes products at the same time in about 20 days.

Decisions decisions.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

I kinda want to cry looking at how horrible these pictures looks. Erggg. Really though.
I actually don't look that bad in the mirror I hope.

This will be a 45 day log dosing;
3-5 caps iforce ecdy with protein spread throughout the day. This will take me roughly 22 days into my log. I've decided to do this because I've noticed strong gains in the first 5-20 days on some of the logs with this product, then tapering out later in the log.

I'll be taking 1 capsule per day of erase either pre w/o or 2 hours before bed... (Still doing research) at the half way point I will have 68 pills left, and I will switch to 3 caps per day for the second half of the log.

Considering Shift and alpha have the same key ingredient... I'll be taking two alpha's in the am with no food and 2 shift 8ish hours after that depending on when I'm training that day.
This will last exactly 45 days.

I'm sorry if this seems at all confusing, but it's the best idea I seem to have come up with to put this all together. I don't mind being a guinea pig.

Staples
My greens vitamin! This baby has everything!
5 grams of fish oil
4 caps of the 40% standardized cissus supplement.
I'll also be taking about 7-8g of a whole spectrum amino acid supplement throughout the day, everyday.

I have two pre w/o's I'll be switching off on, first will be super pump max. I liked the ingredient profile better for the first version which I never got to try, but this came free with the myofusion.

I'll be posting my diet every now and again, but it should remain pretty standard. My schedule is as follows. Roughly 3 hours between meals.

myofussion
Thai food.
Chicken salad
Pre w/o shake
-Training-
Myofusion bannanas possibly a small amount of the cell tech I have left.
Eggs
Veggy/hemp protein

Let's do it.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of supps, i think your diet could use work before all these products

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm just not being detailed enough, I'm terrible with logs...

Thai food= brown rice. Broccoli cashews stir fried. With either fish chicken or steak. With a soup appetizer.

Chicken salad = mescaline greens. Beets corn beens carrots. Cucumbers. Onions peppers. Pepperjack cheese and honey mustard dressing.
(all organic)

Eggs= 4eggs scrambled. Jalepanos. American cheese. Onions. (maybe turkey)

My protein shakes will also have a mix of mangosteen's acai bannanas peanut butter oats and whatever else I'm in the mood for.

I also eat a few pieces of dark dark choc again. Heavy in antioxidant's and yummy.

Whenever I cook at home, which is rare, I use a ton of olive oil grass fed meat of some type I try to pick organic if possible. I season it with garlic and pepper.

My ideal cuts of meat are turkey cutlets, chicken cutlets, salmon, tuna, filet mignon.

I think this diet is pretty good... In the past when I did this it worked really well. It varies a bit from day to day and I'm not super huge on making sure it's perfectly consistent... But yeah. :)

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard mrodz!

And thanks lou!

Today was awesome. The placebo effect is in full force! Lol

Got back from the gym a little while ago.

Decided it's time to kick it into high gear...

I haven't done dead lifts in years and today I decided to go ape **** on them today.

After warming up with a few light sprints and a jog I moved into squats. 3 sets at 135lb.

Then it was time for the main event. 5 sets relatively low weight 135lb
Last set was 8 reps. Yeah yeah that's nothing, but for just getting back I'm happy. Especially after doing three sets of squats, I was thrilled.

Though in ham curls and quad extentions at a high reps.
And two sets of heavy calf raises.

And finished with a few sets of wide leg press at a low weight.

That being said I almost puked halfway through my workout and took a ten minute break.

I loved my pre workout. Vasocharge.

Today was my first day dosing the supps. I have to say wow. Alpha is an experience. My body was on fire. I don't think I'll be taking more then 1 pill per day. If how it feels is any indication of how it works... Rest in peace flabby belly.

Offical starting weight is 169.

Diet exactly on point.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Another day at the gym... Feeling great still.

Even though doms are setting in hhhhard and I just did a monster shoulder chest and tri's day.

Holding the iPad up right now is taking effort.

Wide variety of different shoulder presses and upright rows on barbell.

Ending with a high of 105 for three reps of shoulder press. About 9 sets total.

Incline and decline barbell bench 145
And some tri extensions with a 45 plate.

My body is dying from yesterday.

Diet on par. Had a bit of a sloppy lunch. I was at a BBQ place and ate greens creamed corn and beef brisket with a ton of BBQ sauce and a beer. ;)

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a $hit show...

No workout, semi sloppy diet and some great beer at a friends show makes for a first cheat day.

I'm not too worried and looking forward to a great workout tonight. Diet is on point.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
So today in the continued effort go exchange my bitch tit's for a nice set of pectoral's.
My diet has be exactly on point, and my training was intense.

Of course I decided to wait till the last minute to check to see what time the gym closes on Saturday... Ergg show's how much time I've spent in the gym in the last year...

It was 7:15 and I was chilling in my PJ's when I found out the gym closes at 8pm. I was in work out gear and in the gym by 7:23 with a bone to pick with the weights. Having such a limited time to fit my workout in, gave me a lot of extra intensity.

I used an interdependent pulley system that was brand new for most of todays workout, and I went to town on it. Targeting my lats from 3 different angles. Ranging from sets of very high weight and fast twitch muscle to slow high rep sets with intense muscle isolation.

Then off to dumbbell's for the bi's. If you get a chance check out the "Zottman" curl.
I used it, and really loved it. Also did a variety of hammer curls and close/wide grip barbell curls.

Still feeling great. Haven't stepped on the scale yet, but the mirror test is looking great. I can't wait to post some new pictures to get rid of the gross start pictures of this log. I am pretty sure I'm going to be doing pictures every 10 days, more to keep me motivated then anything else.

Supplements have all been dosed as follows since the start

1alpha first thing in the am

shortly followed by amino's and Cissus

Myofussion shake with some other goodies (milk, Peanut butter, veggie concentrate) 30 minutes after the alpha. 1 Ecdy

Meal 1 ecdy

BCAA cissus about an hour later

Meal 1 ecdy

Pre w/o
Gym
Post W/o recovery Myofussion and some goodies including 1 ecdy 1 erase

Meal 1 shift

Also don't forget about the 6g Fish Oil and melatonin sleep aid at night!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a drag... Spent most of the day with my gram at a hospital dealing with morons... Pollen must be way up or something. My alleges are horrible.

Workout yesterday sucked, literally spent 20% of the time in the bathroom sneezing with sinuses running all over the place.

Feeling a bit better today. Looking to get in a strong legs day and throw in ab's for good measure.

Still haven't weighed in at all since the start, I'll guess almost no change. Pretty strong recomp effects being noticed. Not sure what's attributed to what, but things are going pretty nicely. ::sneeze::

If I keep feeling like ****, I'm sticking to machines... If not I'll be doing a dead lift squat kill session. Actually on second thought!

I'm ordering gripads like asap and may wait till I get them to do heavy pull motions. I'm sure I'm womanly but I like my soft hands and my old gloves are MIA.

Anybody hear of gripads? Nutra, get on that, they are blowing up right now.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays session was a complete success. Stayed away from the deads until I get the gripads thing.

Wound up starting with three sets of extremely low squats with just the bar. Getting my body used to the motion. I got crazy crazy leg pumps. So crazy, I decided to throw a set of leg extensions in right after to see my legs blowing up. :p Then did a 3 sets of ham curls and went on to the main attraction. My gym has a unique leg press machine at a higher angle with great back support. It's also brand-new...

Decided to test it out. 2 sets with a 45 on each side.
1 set with 2 45's on each side.
1 set with 3 45's on each side.

I was thrilled... Obviously not a ton of weight but it's a big improvement for me in the last 2ish months being back in the gym. I was expecting to only get it for 2-3 reps. But I was able to bang it out for about 7 reps.

Followed by standard depth squats with 135... I'm still scared to go higher then that for now without a spotter till my body is re adjusted.

Finished up 2 sets of curls and extensions and some calf raises.

Found a pretty sweet ab machine and went to town on that for the final 10 minutes.

Diet has been on point. Sup's have been dosed as previously written.

The burrito place near my house is a life saver.

Whole grain wrap
A tiny bit of rice
A lot of veggies different peppers and onions
Small amount of black beans
Half a lb of free range steak
Hot salsa
Corn
(sour cream and cheese but only a little)

I'd say about 1350 cal's for only 8:50$. And all their ingredients are from healthy sources or organic.

Tonight is back and bi's. Thinking it's going to be relatively easy my body is pretty beat up, but I must say recovery has been way up! Not sure how much of the progress is because of the sup's but the mirror is looking back at me pretty nicely.

The amino's throughout the day are deff helping and the alpha in the am is still unbelievable at only 1 pill per day.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I'll be back tomorrow and rep u LOL!! Good job man I can't wait to get back into the swing of things like I was a few weeks ago!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Mrodz. You'll be back tearing it up again asap I'm sure. :)

I don't really know what reps are... But I know I keep getting them. Lol thanks everybody. I love you all AM! Well... Most of you. ;)

1 week anniversary since I started.

And today's workout was awesome.

I changed my pre workout to the gaspari product and also decided to take my one dose of erase then as well, and holy pumps batman!

I'm starting to agree with a few others sentiments regarding pumps, sure they are great, but if they hinder your workout it sucks. I literally couldn't touch my head my bi's were exploding.

After a quick warmup.

Lat pulldown 90. 120 120. 100. Very disappointed with my grip... It was giving out on me before I could really feel it deep in my back.
Independent pulley row. 40. 60. 80. 60

5 sets of assorted barbell curls. 50-70lbs

3 sets of assorted pull ups.

Close grip rows drop set. 150-80
Independent lat pulldowns drop set 130-80

2 sets of curls with a 45lb plate.
Drop set curls 30-15

My grip really let me down today... But I felt great. That's why I incorporated the drop sets. Without them I couldn't get my last few reps in for most of my sets.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
First weigh in?!?!?

I'm up 6.5 lbs. 175.5. Very. VERY not expected.

I'm looking much more muscular... But I've deff lost a good amount of fat...

I will say a lot of that has to be water/creatine weight.

Will post pictures and info tomorrow!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry for the delay... I edited out my face from the pictures and it was a pain in the ass on the iPad cause I didn't have the program to do it.

On a completely separate note... I have no idea why everybody blackout their face. But since 90% do, I guess I'm among the majority even though think its stupid.

Whatever.

Gym time. Will take measurements later as well.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was looking at the before pix and there is definitely a noticeable difference in the bicep pic. I also see some change in the back pc. :D good job Mr Ryan!! How are you feeling?

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great! Lol. These fat pictures are great motivation. If I keep it up. I should be able to post non-fat pictures soon! :p

Being back in the gym has really been life changing for me. More energy. Better mood. Better libido... Running out now. Well actually not running, legs are shot.

Will post later.