mesomorph vs. jack3d

A

allday54

Awards
ive been using jack3d as my pre-workout of choice for about 2 yrs or so, but im wanting to try something new. In your opinion is mesomorph a good supp to use or is jack3d still more effective

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph has a better formula, imo.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph by knockout in the 1st round, actually within the first 10 seconds of the round.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
DAMN!!! do i need to look into mesomorph? i love jack3d (it never upsets my stomach, and gives me good energy every time)

how does mesomorph stack up against: NO Shotgun v3, Dark Rage, Muscle Marinade, Superpump250, Supercharge Xtreme, white flood, etc. (those are all the ones ive taken)

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
People still use Jack3d? I thought everyone went to Meso...

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used about 95% of the products you just mentioned, again Mesomorph by miles.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used about 95% of the products you just mentioned, again Mesomorph by miles.
Same here, I used almost every pre-workout and Mesomorph beats them all by far, KING OF PRE-WORKOUTS and I felt like this before I was a rep.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im assuming ur talking to me.... DAMN i better get on the mesomorph bandwagon, its definitely going to be on the next order.

obvious

obvious

Awards
This thread might as well be titled "Sledgehammer vs. Bare Hand"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets do a little question here. Meso vs Assault? i think they are pretty equal...the only reason why id give meso the advantage is because of CN

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets do a little question here. Meso vs Assault? i think they are pretty equal...the only reason why id give meso the advantage is because of CN
Does assault have agmatine?

JD does meso have agmatine?

S

swaneon

Awards
i like the assault vs meso
ill have meso in a few and assault right now
starting my stim month next week

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the energy/stim effects are also much stronger then any other pre-workout.

The ingredient profile in Meso is pretty sick :bigok:

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I'm using lit-up right now and like it but sounds like I am gonna have to give meso a try

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm using lit-up right now and like it but sounds like I am gonna have to give meso a try
Thinking the exact same thing:p sounds like meso is worth a try. Everyone seems to love it