Arginine, Agmatine and L-Arginine AKG

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^
Hopefully they can be lumped into the same catagory here, otherwise my question probably won't make any sense.

I have *read* that Agmatine is superior to arginine, but what is L-Arginine AKG?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

That's what I'm looking for.....I think.

I'm going to cycle of of creatine nitrate for a while and switch back to mono. I don't know if I'll miss the pumps from CN, but if I do, I might want to supplement something for it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^

That's what I'm looking for.....I think.

I'm going to cycle of of creatine nitrate for a while and switch back to mono. I don't know if I'll miss the pumps from CN, but if I do, I might want to supplement something for it.
Sounds like a good plan. I stack agmatine and CN but I think I'm gonna switch it off from now on. Both are kinda pricey.

blackscorp

Awards
^
Hopefully they can be lumped into the same catagory here, otherwise my question probably won't make any sense.

I have *read* that Agmatine is superior to arginine, but what is L-Arginine AKG?
Arginine has shown to not actually affect N.O. levels. Agmatine is the best of all those options. I have a bunch of info but I dont have 50 posts so I cant post it yet.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is worthwhile

Arginine and Arginine AKG are wastes of money

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As stated above, arginine is worthless. Agmatine(Like found in HemaVol) is the best NO ingredient on the market today.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn, I've been eyeballing that Hemavol FYI
I only needed 5 caps of hemoval for amazing pumps making one bottle last 32 workouts. Also IMO it's not needed on leg day b/c the pump the pump is so great I can't bend my legs... So it lasts a long time

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only needed 5 caps of hemoval for amazing pumps making one bottle last 32 workouts. Also IMO it's not needed on leg day b/c the pump the pump is so great I can't bend my legs... So it lasts a long time
HemaVol should've been labeled that way from the start.

Our athlete Dusty(huuuuuuuge dude) uses no more than 5 caps/workout.

Almost everyone I know who used HemaVol can get a full 25-32 servings per bottle.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
HemaVol should've been labeled that way from the start.

Our athlete Dusty(huuuuuuuge dude) uses no more than 5 caps/workout.

Almost everyone I know who used HemaVol can get a full 25-32 servings per bottle.
Wow.... makes me wish I picked some up earlier now :(. Must get some now!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could buy Agmatine in bulk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arginine has shown to not actually affect N.O. levels. Agmatine is the best of all those options. I have a bunch of info but I dont have 50 posts so I cant post it yet.
I have a $40k Apollo 4000 from WPI that says differently lol. Arginine can be harsh on the GI system for many, but saying that it doesn't do anything or is worthless is a bit much.

Agmantine may have benefits, but until the companies selling it stop saying that it inhibits "types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (enzymes that break down N.O.)" when NOS synthesizes, not breaks down NO, I'm not going to hand over my cash.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FocusMnTaliTy

FocusMnTaliTy

Awards
Should you cycle Agmatine? Is it okay to continuously take them? Whats the optimal dosing for it if I am just trying to maintain a pump all day

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Should you cycle Agmatine? Is it okay to continuously take them? Whats the optimal dosing for it if I am just trying to maintain a pump all day
I usually just take them when I workout which is 4-5 times a week. I dont use it for legs anymore since the pumps have gotten too intense.

Personally I'm good at 500mg (1 scoop of hemavol or 2 caps of agmatine)... however some people find 750mg or 1g better for them

FocusMnTaliTy

FocusMnTaliTy

Awards
I usually just take them when I workout which is 4-5 times a week. I dont use it for legs anymore since the pumps have gotten too intense.

Personally I'm good at 500mg (1 scoop of hemavol or 2 caps of agmatine)... however some people find 750mg or 1g better for them
My goals also revolve around just having better vascularity throughout the entire day. Is agmatine best for this, or arginine, or something else?

-f.M

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
4 caps (1g) is the sweet spot for me, again like people say don't use them on leg days or do what I do.

I take 2 caps in the morning (500mg) then about 45 minutes before a workout I pop 2 more (500mg) gives me great pumps. SNS and AI Sports both have capped agmatine, and primaforce has powder agmatine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it possible to over do agmatine?
Especially with akg..?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
no such thing as agmatine akg atm...just agmatine sulfate.

1-2g is all that is needed
I meant using AKG before I lift an agamatine in the AM.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dont see the benefit of taking akg for any purpose.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I take 750mg agmatine on workout days. Arginine and aakg have been useless for me. Agmatine gives me pumps lasting literally until I wake up the next morning.