Fat Loss Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat Loss Stack

  1. wizard420
    Guest
    wizard420's Avatar

    Thumbs up Fat Loss Stack


    Hello,
    I'm new to the forum and still trying to check and understand all the areas! Great forum and great store! I was hoping you can help me to build my fat loss stack =) I was on the gym for 4 years but stopped during one year and now i need to take 15 pounds of fat out of my body but without losing muscle. I started working out 2 month ago but need something else to get me going. wich products do you recommend?

    I was looking on the store and this are the ones that sell more:

    fat burners:
    1 USPlabs OxyELITE Pro
    2 MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series
    3 Universal Animal Cuts
    4 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix

    carb blockers:
    BSN Cheaters Relief
    Ultimate Nutrition Carb Bloc

    Fat Blockers:
    BSN Cheaters Relief

    Appetite Suppressants
    Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
    BPI Sports RoxyLean ECA

    Cortisol Products
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme
    NOW Relora

    Are these ones really the best options?

    I was thinking maybe USPlabs OxyELITE Pro + BSN Cheaters Relief + some vitamins and other things you recommend

    I want a stack so i can loose fat and get shredded but at the same time build muscle because Im working out.

    Hope you can help me build the best stack so others who look for the same can pick this one up.

    cheers and thank u

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dont think any of those are needed if you just need to lose 15lbs that you gained over 1 year. Give it another 2 months, and increase your cardio and get your diet right.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Agree, no need to use that.. No need to increase your cardio either... Get your diet right and it will solve the problem..

    * I'm not saying that cardio is a bad thing, it has alot of healthy benefits ofc, but it isn't needed to lose weight..

    Now go and fix your diet! I can recommend you that you look into Intermittent Fasting, it's really the best diet I have ever been on!! It's not like any other diets I have tried during my cuts, it doesn't make me cranky, it doesn't affect my energylevels negative... Don't even remember how long I have been on it now really, it's some months atleast, guessing 4-5 month perhaps.. Just awesome! It's more of a lifestyle now

    Anyways, just look at it, maybe you'l love it as I do...
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Agreeing with the great minds that nothing is necessary just yet

    Adding in a little something for an energy boost isn't the worst thing, though, if you feel like you're dragging.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35166

    Reputation

    Best fat burner/thermogenic (over the counter stuff not including research chems etc)
    -Ephedra + Caffeine
    -Calorie Deficit + Cardio

    Good/Fun things to add,
    -Alpha yohimbe aka Rauwolfia -Eviscerate / Adipose Annihilation / HEAT
    -Anti cortisol - Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT
    -Thyroidials - 3,3 Diiodo , 3,5 Diiodo
    -Nutrient Repartitoner - Need2slin, Glycobol, Recomadrol
    -TTA - DCP, TTA500
    -CLA - Tonalin
    -Arachidonic Acid (Can help with leaning according to logs) - XFactor
    -Diuretic - L2 , Xpel
    -Green Tea extract
    -Coleus Forskolii
  6. New Member
    blackscorp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard420 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new to the forum and still trying to check and understand all the areas! Great forum and great store! I was hoping you can help me to build my fat loss stack =) I was on the gym for 4 years but stopped during one year and now i need to take 15 pounds of fat out of my body but without losing muscle. I started working out 2 month ago but need something else to get me going. wich products do you recommend?

    I was looking on the store and this are the ones that sell more:

    fat burners:
    1 USPlabs OxyELITE Pro
    2 MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series
    3 Universal Animal Cuts
    4 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix

    carb blockers:
    BSN Cheaters Relief
    Ultimate Nutrition Carb Bloc

    Fat Blockers:
    BSN Cheaters Relief

    Appetite Suppressants
    Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
    BPI Sports RoxyLean ECA

    Cortisol Products
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme
    NOW Relora

    Are these ones really the best options?

    I was thinking maybe USPlabs OxyELITE Pro + BSN Cheaters Relief + some vitamins and other things you recommend

    I want a stack so i can loose fat and get shredded but at the same time build muscle because Im working out.

    Hope you can help me build the best stack so others who look for the same can pick this one up.

    cheers and thank u
    The best option is Bronkaid, Caffeine Tabs, and Yohimbine. ECY stack is cheaper and beats all of the OTC fat burners.
  7. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Not to sounds rude or so, but fatburners, cortisolblockers, etc are pretty useless if the diet isn't in check.. What good does it do if you spend $100 on a fatburner and still eat like a cow ? Just hurts your wallet...

    Anyways, I have always considered cortisolblockers/inhibitors to be better then any fatburner with thermo... Personal experience...
  8. wizard420
    Guest
    wizard420's Avatar

    any good place where i can lear about dieting and build my own diet? also about fasting
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ask some questions you are confused about in the Diet section, you should get great answers
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    76961

    Reputation Reputation

    Pro-tip: Just because it sells the most doesn't make it the best

    You should stick to some mild products that help with fat burning, like Green tea and CLA. Outside of that, you shouldn't need major stimulants unless you're looking to cut a lot of weight, really fast.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Caffeine, green tea egcg. Very basic and natural.
  12. New Member
    blackscorp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Not to sounds rude or so, but fatburners, cortisolblockers, etc are pretty useless if the diet isn't in check.. What good does it do if you spend $100 on a fatburner and still eat like a cow ? Just hurts your wallet...

    Anyways, I have always considered cortisolblockers/inhibitors to be better then any fatburner with thermo... Personal experience...
    ECY stack is by far the best option imo. The appetite control is unbelievable and I have seen great results.
  13. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post
    ECY stack is by far the best option imo. The appetite control is unbelievable and I have seen great results.
    I'm sure they are, but what good will they do if you still eat more calories then you burn ?

    First diet, then training and last supplements... You can take away either training or supplement or both for that matter..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Fat Loss Stack
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:06 AM
  3. For Sale: Fat Loss Stack RPN, Designer, Scivation. (Fat Loss)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:21 AM
  4. Best fat loss stack???
    By zek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in