ECA stack still the best....but is there any true only ECA out there?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys is there any ECA producs on the market that really just have Ephedrine Caffiene and Asprin in them?

Im not enjoying the effects of the excessive dosages of guiafessin in my Bronkaid and lots of the other ECA procucts on the market contain either Methy-Synephrine, Synephrne, or Yohimbe (or all of the above). All three of those ingredents seem to cause excessve vasoconstriction for me and increases in blood pressure.....both of which kill actual athletic performance.

So basically I am looking for a plain old ECA product....

so any suggestons?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What is the guiafenesin doing to you? I've used it for years in big doses and it doesn't seem to give me any neg sides. You could order pure E HCL 8mg tabs from Canada. There are some sites, just google it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also interested in this.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the guiafenesin doing to you? I've used it for years in big doses and it doesn't seem to give me any neg sides. You could order pure E HCL 8mg tabs from Canada. There are some sites, just google it.
Yeah its actually a good question what the guifessin is or isnt doing? I dont have any proof..... I just know in the old days when I would take ephedrine I would get an increase in athletic performance and now with the bronkaid version it seems to improve airway flow but possible cause peripherial vasoconstriction.....also when I used to take regual ephedrine for a while and then stop I wouldnt notice much.....now if I take Brokaid for a few weeks and then stop for the first few days after I stop I seem to get pretty severe abdominal cramping..... I cant seem to find any other likely culpits but I also dont have any direct evidence that it is the guiafessin.

Mr.50

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah its actually a good question what the guifessin is or isnt doing? I dont have any proof..... I just know in the old days when I would take ephedrine I would get an increase in athletic performance and now with the bronkaid version it seems to improve airway flow but possible cause peripherial vasoconstriction.....also when I used to take regual ephedrine for a while and then stop I wouldnt notice much.....now if I take Brokaid for a few weeks and then stop for the first few days after I stop I seem to get pretty severe abdominal cramping..... I cant seem to find any other likely culpits but I also dont have any direct evidence that it is the guiafessin.

Mr.50
Interesting. I've been using ephedrine forever (15+ years) and I haven't noticed any difference going from just HCL to the added guafenesin. But like I said above, you can get it from Canada in the HCL version alone.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I cant post the site but thers plenty of places online to buy real true Wat ever u want to call it eca

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
eph hcl
caff tabs
80mg aspirin

how hard is this??? dirt cheap and its everywhere, you dont need to buy it premade with a fancy label

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the assistance guys..... I guess where my confusion came in was if the Ephedrine HCL tabs that are out there (say 8mgs) are equivalent to what used to be available as ECA formulations. The easiest would have been to get a copy cat of Ripped Fule or something but it just seems that all the products for the bodybuilding community are now combined with other products that are supposed to improve the efficacy. At least for me these other compounds dont seem to add anything but side effects.

Is there any way to accurately estimate how many mgs of ephedrine used to be in one serving of say Ripped Fuel, etc?

Mr.50

blackscorp

Awards
Guys is there any ECA producs on the market that really just have Ephedrine Caffiene and Asprin in them?

Im not enjoying the effects of the excessive dosages of guiafessin in my Bronkaid and lots of the other ECA procucts on the market contain either Methy-Synephrine, Synephrne, or Yohimbe (or all of the above). All three of those ingredents seem to cause excessve vasoconstriction for me and increases in blood pressure.....both of which kill actual athletic performance.

So basically I am looking for a plain old ECA product....

so any suggestons?
Search on google for Ephedrine.

You'll find a site. Just sucks that you have a bad reaction to Guaf. Bronkaid works very well.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Just look there are the 25mg ephedrine caps out there