need supplement advice

Bigruss757

Awards
Hello everyone, First off im new here and i am 17 years old, please stick with me. I am not looking for a "magic" pill or nething, i am very realistic and i do have a good diet down. I am 173lbs at around 10% bf. I am looking for a little advantage but i don't know if these supplements will do anything for me because my test lvls are already high and i am 17.

These include:
Triazole,erase, and inhibit-e....these will help with my estrogen
AX, and DAA.....test boosters
Slin sane, glycobol...nutrition partitioner

I am lean bulking for a few more weeks, then cutting for the summer. If anyone can tell me if these supplements will still work/ benefit me in any way advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks:bigok:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane and the like would be the only things outside of the basics that could help.

Bigruss757

Awards
Thanks for the reply, do you feel like those products would hel me more during a bulk or cut? and here are my current supplements:

Multi
Whey protein
Creatine mono
Beta-alanine
White flood
Amino energy-(stuff is awsome mixed with wf)
Vitamin D3

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, do you feel like those products would hel me more during a bulk or cut? and here are my current supplements:

Multi
Whey protein
Creatine mono
Beta-alanine
White flood
Amino energy-(stuff is awsome mixed with wf)
Vitamin D3
I would just stick with what you are using and fix any small issues with your diet/training. Doing that would more likely give you the most advantage. What you are currently taking now at your age is more than enough from the supplement world.

Just my opinion.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin sane and the like would be the only things outside of the basics that could help.
Would the rest of the insulin mimickers be any good for a guy this age or just slin sane?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of them would be fine.
Then I would like to recommend recompadrol, I stack it with slin sane, cinnulin and ALA.
Besides that just eat A LOT and take your basics.

I wasted lots of money on sups when I was younger and wish I had someone to tell me STICK TO THE BASICS lol good luck bud!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Like Staked said, stick with the basics. You're still producing a hell amount of test at your age and I wouldn't see why you would need it at the moment. If you want to start building more muscle and strength, start the changed with your diet and lifestyle. Add more proteins and a little more carbs, lower the fat intake, and make sure you're getting enough sleep. After that, switch up the workout schedule and then make changes to the supplements.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some test boosters when I was your age and they didn't do SHIIT now at 23 I get some nice effects but still nothing crazy. Eat eat eat and when you're full eat some more

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I bought some test boosters when I was your age and they didn't do SHIIT now at 23 I get some nice effects but still nothing crazy. Eat eat eat and when you're full eat some more
Follow this advice

Natural test boosters won't do much for younger guys. Even as you get older the main benefit you get is a libido increase rather than any change in body comp

Like Staked said, Eat!

Bigruss757

Awards
thank you very much for all the input, i dont know how the rep system works here but ill be giving as much as i can.

staked im not familiar with cinnulin and ALA, but recompadrol is just like slin sane correct?

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol is just like slin sane correct?
Not exactly like it.

Different ingredients, the most noteworthy in my mind is the absence of vanadyl sulfate in Slin Sane.

Kind of depends on what you prefer

Bigruss757

Awards
Not exactly like it.

Different ingredients, the most noteworthy in my mind is the absence of vanadyl sulfate in Slin Sane (which I prefer)
ahh i see, thats my problem i dont really know the difference between some ingredients and how they would effect me, gotta start doin so research. Do you perfer using these products during a cut or bulk?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin sane is pretty much just Gymnema Sylvestre. Which is in most of the popular insulin mimickers I just bought a bunch of bulk Gymnema and other goodies including Na r ala. There's a lot of threads that touch on this type of products try searching for them.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see, thats my problem i dont really know the difference between some ingredients and how they would effect me, gotta start doin so research. Do you perfer using these products during a cut or bulk?
Both. Depending on when you dose them they can help either

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Slin sane is pretty much just Gymnema Sylvestre. Which is in most of the popular insulin mimickers I just bought a bunch of bulk Gymnema and other goodies including Na r ala. There's a lot of threads that touch on this type of products try searching for them.

<3 Na RALA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 17 just stick to what you've been taking. Your hormones are a roller coaster right now from puberty. Don't mess with them

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much white flood are u stacking with the amino energy?
Also if you were to add anything else...i would add bcaa personally

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
How much white flood are u stacking with the amino energy?
Also if you were to add anything else...i would add bcaa personally
I wouldnt recommend stacking the two. You could be really overstimming yourself depending on how much you take

Bigruss757

Awards
I take 1serv flood, 1 serv amino-energy, and i forgot to add that i do take 5 bcaa pills immediatly after my workout, so basically 5g from A-E pre, then 5g from caps after...do you suggest more?

Bigruss757

Awards
I wouldnt recommend stacking the two. You could be really overstimming yourself depending on how much you take
i have a very high resistance to stimulants, idk if its cuz i used to drink alot of caffiene and energy drinks or what, but regardless i do take stim breaks periodically..prolly due for one in a week or to now that i think about it:11:

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
i have a very high resistance to stimulants, idk if its cuz i used to drink alot of caffiene and energy drinks or what, but regardless i do take stim breaks periodically..prolly due for one in a week or to now that i think about it:11:
That means it's time for you to cycle off all stims for at least 2 weeks ;)