Beta-alanine

R

r0nin

Awards
Ive seen tons of articles praising Beta. Some are saying its should be part of your base stack of supplements.

Has anyone tried Beta-alanine, and what were the effect and results? im wondering if its worth the money

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen tons of articles praising Beta. Some are saying its should be part of your base stack of supplements.

Has anyone tried Beta-alanine, and what were the effect and results? im wondering if its worth the money
I have better workouts and noticed a strength increase when I first started BA.

SNS Beta-Alanine is only $24.99 for 240 caps on NutraPlanet. Check it out. I believe Beta-Alanine is worth the money.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I like it with my creatine, I dose 2.5g both pre and post workout. I have used nutraplanet and primordial performances bulks, haven't noticed a difference in results with either, go with whichever one is on sale.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy bulk it's super cheap I believe it can be found for under 20 bucks a kilo from a trusted site ;)

Edit I just checked and they're sold out. NP bulk is good too. I bought a few kilos when it was on sale.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never actually tried making my own shakes, so I don't know how it acts solo. But let me tell you, if I'm missing it from my pre-workout shake I KNOW it's gonna be hell at the gym for me. So for me, it's a staple. And I look forward to the tingling - lets me know when everything is working. I don't feel the tingle as intensely anymore after using 4gs of this at a time, but it's so amazing to just be able to work till muscle failure before reaching muscle fatigue 99.5% of the time (muscle fatigue will stunt your gym progress).

B

blackscorp

Awards

Ive been using BA everyday for months and I've noticed a great increase in endurance. When my workout partner is ready to give up, I'm still going with minimal burn (lactic acid buildup).

My base stack is Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Beta Alanine, and MCC. I will always be using those no matter what.

AS Clickster stated SNS sells BA and at an extremely affordable price. Personally I recommend the 501 Cap Series. Best buy for your money.