Where'd they go?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get on this forum often, but with limited time, can't check every section. I just noticed USP Labs is not in the company sub forums. What happened?

Sorry if this has been brought up already, didn't see anything.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess nobody else knows either?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A mod said they left and pulled off all the Bb'ing forums

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I guess they popular enough w/ their line of supps & only need their own forum? At least thats what I'm hoping. I've always been a big fan of theirs.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I guess they popular enough w/ their line of supps & only need their own forum? At least thats what I'm hoping. I've always been a big fan of theirs.
No comment, lol seems people either loved their sups or hated them and thought they were worthless.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It look like Usplabs yok3d was a flop. Complete waste of time/resources IMO.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed this awhile back and was a bit surprised more people hadn't. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for USP.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
I can think of many companies on here that can simply leave all of the bb forums and do good by theirselves, but still affiliate theirselves with AM and bb.com. I have to think it's more of a decison from the top of the company than anything else.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that the mod stated that they left the forums for legality reasons. What those reasons are, though, remain unclear.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that the mod stated that they left the forums for legality reasons. What those reasons are, though, remain unclear.
I thought I read the same thing but didn't want to say it without being 100% sure.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting on the legal info. Personally love Yok3d. Good stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legality?:blink:

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Legality?:blink:
Posted this in another thread:

I heard there was something relating to the fact that 1,3 isnt actually found in Geranium Stem...therefore it wouldnt fit the classifications of a supplement in the US.

Apparently the guy from Twinlab that brought creatine to the market is pushing something against them. Ran tests on Geranium stem, no 1,3 dimethyl found in geranium naturally according to the claim

I am not sure if this is related, but I heard they were pulled from boards due to legal reasons and then heard of this claim...havent seen the study myself

It was being talked about a bit on another board tho

Disclaimer: I really want to restate, this is what Ive heard but have not seen confirmation

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gym has a pretty large supplement store and I noticed today they're no longer selling jack'd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 4
waynaferd Anabolics 1
Training Forum 4