Any legal pre-hormones out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PT3

Awards
Hey guys

Can anyone please suggest any of the newer, legal pre-hormones if any? I took furazudrol and novedex vt by gaspari before, but it looks like I can't find them anymore. I know novedex is an anti-e, but...

I see the furazadrol still on the internet, but is it the same stuff? or Changed?

Any guidance is appreciated and thank you very much!

blackscorp

Awards
Hey guys

Can anyone please suggest any of the newer, legal pre-hormones if any? I took furazudrol and novedex vt by gaspari before, but it looks like I can't find them anymore. I know novedex is an anti-e, but...

I see the furazadrol still on the internet, but is it the same stuff? or Changed?

H-Drol, M-Drol, P-Mag, Furuza, 11-oxo, D-Zine.

All of these are still legal.

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
H-Drol, M-Drol, P-Mag, Furuza, 11-oxo, D-Zine.

All of these are still legal.
All of these are also very good. Also you have epistane, superdrol for the more advanced user, 1 andro-rx , stuff from ams, iron mag labs and primordial. They are all in the company section.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

What kind of a compound are you looking for? and with what goal(s) in mind?

PT3

Awards
Thanks so much, guys! @MidwestBeast- I'm looking for upper body size, especially thickness on my delts and traps while I'm on my cut. I wouldn't mind 5lbs of nice upper body mass- gains that are PERMANENT!

Right now, looks like CEL h-drol is what I'm looking for.

I'm 6'2'', 210 and cutting right now!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-drol, epistane, superdrol, DMZ, androhard, androlean, stanodrol... there are a bunch more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much, guys! @MidwestBeast- I'm looking for upper body size, especially thickness on my delts and traps while I'm on my cut. I wouldn't mind 5lbs of nice upper body mass- gains that are PERMANENT!

Right now, looks like CEL h-drol is what I'm looking for.

I'm 6'2'', 210 and cutting right now!
Based on what you're wanting to do, I think you'd be happier with epi than h-drol. I ran a cycle bridging epi into h-drol and the first half was much better.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on what you're wanting to do, I think you'd be happier with epi than h-drol. I ran a cycle bridging epi into h-drol and the first half was much better.
Epi is magic.

PT3

Awards
Thanks you very much! Will research it- I guess you're referring to Epistane?

My diet is carb-cycling w/ and I lift fasted. Big caloric deficit, but I eat plenty the two meals post workout (10:30am)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks you very much! Will research it- I guess you're referring to Epistane?

My diet is carb-cycling w/ and I lift fasted. Big caloric deficit, but I eat plenty the two meals post workout (10:30am)
Yah, epistane.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
I'm only familiar with H-drol and I've only heard good things from that. I would stick with that for now if it's your first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.