muscle pharm

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one know what is going on with the company? I herd they going to go to Bankrupt.
I was reading about is on a nother forum. Also who has had herd of Hard Nutrition? When doing a google search both companys companys pop up as the CEO Brad Pyatt.
Pyatt Brad J Profile - Forbes.com

Says he sold it but other google findings show it went bankrupt.

Hopefully every thing will work out for them.

blackscorp

Awards
I hope they don't go out of Business. Bulletproof is an awesome product for sleep.

I had heard rumors of them not doing so well financialy. However, I believe the reps dismissed this as just a rumor.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about their financial situation, but some guys I work with use their products and have had great results I must say.. I think some of it is overpriced, but u have to pay for marketing

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one know what is going on with the company? I herd they going to go to Bankrupt.
I was reading about is on a nother forum. Also who has had herd of Hard Nutrition? When doing a google search both companys companys pop up as the CEO Brad Pyatt.
Pyatt Brad J Profile - Forbes.com

Says he sold it but other google findings show it went bankrupt.

Hopefully every thing will work out for them.
With all the new changes and growth of the company going on, I'm not sure how reliable this rumor is.

The best thing to do here is to follow this thread: Musclepharm going bankrupt?

Otherwise, if Drew feels the need to come in here and say something, he will.

~Rosie~

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Mr. Pyatt filed a petition under Chapter 7 of the Federal Bankruptcy Court in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the petition was subsequently discharged." from the link above.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one else?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a thread on here about this recently. I noticed a conspicuous lack of any words from MP.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also noticed USP Labs is not a rep in here. What is going on?

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I also noticed USP Labs is not a rep in here. What is going on?
I heard there was something relating to the fact that 1,3 isnt actually found in Geranium Stem...therefore it wouldnt fit the classifications of a supplement in the US.

Apparently the guy from Twinlab that brought creatine to the market is pushing something against them. Ran tests on Geranium stem, no 1,3 dimethyl found in geranium naturally according to the claim

I am not sure if this is related, but I heard they were pulled from boards due to legal reasons and then heard of this claim...havent seen the study myself so this is more a heard from a guy who heard from a guy type thing

Was being talked about a bit on another board tho

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MusclePharm issued another one of their press releases (like the ones where they try to spin a $5 million dollar loss as a positive result), this time telling everyone that Jeremy Deluca, former president of Bodybuilding dot com, has joined their company. I know that if I were a vendor on Bodybuilding dot com, I’d be more than a little concerned with potential favoritism.
It is worth noting that despite their heavy advertising MMA etc web, their products typically sell alright seems like while they’re discounted on a promotion, but then experience a heavy fall once the sale is over seems like. I don’t really know what to make of all of this but the losses they’ve sustained, and the debts they have built up, make their future look not so good IMO.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MusclePharm issued another one of their press releases (like the ones where they try to spin a $5 million dollar loss as a positive result), this time telling everyone that Jeremy Deluca, former president of Bodybuilding dot com, has joined their company. I know that if I were a vendor on Bodybuilding dot com, I’d be more than a little concerned with potential favoritism.
It is worth noting that despite their heavy advertising MMA etc web, their products typically sell alright seems like while they’re discounted on a promotion, but then experience a heavy fall once the sale is over seems like. I don’t really know what to make of all of this but the losses they’ve sustained, and the debts they have built up, make their future look not so good IMO.
There is already rampant favoritism there for certain brands. This wont change much

You just copy/pasted that whole paragraph from Anthony Roberts :p